• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Yes, since there are so few ENTJ women, men are usually caught off guard by our outspoken and "cut to the chase" attitudes. Even the NT men seem to be as well because we sort of defy logic. My NTness combined with my appearance usually throw them for a loop.
I can imagine...though it is not by definition "bad" trait; most would assume so, due to the directness and lack of reinforced social norms...

theshadow

MBTI Type
enfj
Yes, since there are so few ENTJ women, men are usually caught off guard by our outspoken and "cut to the chase" attitudes. Even the NT men seem to be as well because we sort of defy logic. My NTness combined with my appearance usually throw them for a loop.

listen this doesnt sound like enfj hate!! I could care less that you would be easy to fuck..........

what I have noticed is that Fi's are almost always super paranoid about manipulation... except enfp's they are good enouph they dont care. "that is what I have heard from the few I know"

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
listen this doesnt sound like enfj hate!! I could care less that you would be easy to fuck..........

what I have noticed is that Fi's are almost always super paranoid about manipulation... except enfp's they are good enouph they dont care. "that is what I have heard from the few I know"

I would rather be super paranoid than be a tool of the ENFJs cause...sorry, I'm not your moral pawn. More than a subordinate, free thinking types will be your undoing.

theshadow

MBTI Type
enfj
has anyone ever met an "healthy" enfj. if there is such a thing

theshadow

MBTI Type
enfj
I would rather be super paranoid than be a tool of the ENFJs cause...sorry, I'm not your moral pawn. More than a subordinate, free thinking types will be your undoing.

moral pawn? I never claimed to be moral. but thanks anyway. maybe you meant moronic? ;) besides. I still dont agree with you. what I do is make people want what I have to give them. IM not manipulating them.. so much as makeing them feel better

I do appreciate how you have me on a pedestal though. :devil:

"Healthy" by what means?
in this case. I would call healthy a strong mental stability.. as in no where near neurotic. I o

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
moral pawn? I never claimed to be moral. but thanks anyway. maybe you meant moronic? ;) besides. I still dont agree with you. what I do is make people want what I have to give them. IM not manipulating them.. so much as makeing them feel better

I do appreciate how you have me on a pedestal though. :devil:

in this case. I would call healthy a strong mental stability.. as in no where near neurotic. I o
"what I do is make people want what I have to give them. IM not manipulating them" By what insurmountable stretch of the imagination is this not manipulation? In fact this is almost a "textbook" definition of said affliction.

theshadow

MBTI Type
enfj
Both examples sound like ESFJs to me, Merkw.

I've never been a cheerful person, nor have any other ENFJs I've ever met. We're the doom squad of the Fe world, not the sunshine.

And I don't do "stoic".

Eruptions?

Oh yes.

hahahahahhahahah I whole heartedly agree.

I can be happy.. and fun for short periods of time. and I like to motivate people "to have sex with me/or let me do what I want". but I would say that myself and other enfj males I have met are no where near constantly cheery. enfp's seem much more upbeat to me. and much less soul less

as far as stoic.... are you kidding.. NO Way. I have acted like this to manipulate people...... IN this case it was to try and beat back my narcistic parents. "realizes he is not helping the name of enfj's" but seriously I dont think its possable.

armstrongvk12

MBTI Type
ENxJ

Nice try junior. (Yawn....Stretch)....Gawd....you are SO boring! If you are the ENFJ you claim to be, why do you need to resort to your critical and negative ISTP shadow self? That doesn't seem very manipulative at all! It seems pretty upfront.

theshadow

MBTI Type
enfj
"what I do is make people want what I have to give them. IM not manipulating them" By what insurmountable stretch of the imagination is this not manipulation? In fact this is almost a "textbook" definition of said affliction.

your right. but your vernacular is quite amusing. I dont think you realize what I am talking about though. I often spend quite a bit of time talking to people.who need to accept there life as is. because life is a bitch. So perhaps reframeing. there beliefs is manipulative but I see no harm in such behaivor

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
your right. but your vernacular is quite amusing. I dont think you realize what I am talking about though. I often spend quite a bit of time talking to people.who need to accept there life as is. because life is a bitch. So perhaps reframeing. there beliefs is manipulative but I see no harm in such behaivor

To start, your heuristic, and grammatical errors tend to upset me. I will try to see your greater point however. Believe me, if anyone knows that life is a bitch, it is an INTJ. We are constantly shut out and dismissed by other types. If you are trying to tell me that an ENFJ is the most angst-filled, and realistic of the types, you are sorely mistaken.

theshadow

MBTI Type
enfj
Nice try junior. (Yawn....Stretch)....Gawd....you are SO boring! If you are the ENFJ you claim to be, why do you need to resort to your critical and negative ISTP shadow self? That doesn't seem very manipulative at all! It seems pretty upfront.

interesting that you assume I would be trying to manipulate at all times.
I really dont like the idea of it. it goes against what I want to do.. thing is I usually still end up telling people what they want to hear. I was interested in bringing the focus back to the threads intent. I felt like nt's sexual lingo had nothing to do with that.

armstrongvk12

MBTI Type
ENxJ
if anyone knows that life is a bitch, it is an INTJ. We are constantly shut out and dismissed by other types. If you are trying to tell me that an ENFJ is the most angst-filled, and realistic of the types, you are sorely mistaken.
Agreed. INTJs and INTPs are probably the most shut out and dismissed types even though they are among some of the most brilliant. ENFJs are people focused and have excellent people skills, assuming that the ENFJ is not negatively aspected.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Agreed. INTJs and INTPs are probably the most shut out and dismissed types even though they are among some of the most brilliant. ENFJs are people focused and have excellent people skills, assuming that the ENFJ is not negatively aspected.

Agreed, ENFJs have an amazing ability to help humanity, if their cause is devoted to logic, rather than their own moral devotion.

theshadow

MBTI Type
enfj
I will try to see your greater point however.
oh great bastion of superiority thank you for overlooking my insignificance

. Believe me, if anyone knows that life is a bitch, it is an INTJ.
. really man that isnt where I was takeing this.

To start, your heuristic,
and this is somehow a bad thing?

and grammatical errors tend to upset me
ok.

We are constantly shut out and dismissed by other types.
are you saying that is the lonesome intj that posses the most angst? I really was not trying to compare our two types....... or asert that they are in any better positions
If you are trying to tell me that an ENFJ is the most angst-filled, and realistic of the types, you are sorely mistaken.
of course not. I have made no such claims. I do however see a high ocurance of neurotic tendencies in the enfj's I know.

armstrongvk12

MBTI Type
ENxJ

poor poor intj.. really man that isnt where I was takeing this.

ok.

are you saying that is the lonesome intj that posses the most angst? I really was not trying to compare our two types....... or asert that they are in any better positions
of course not. I have made no such claims. I do however see a high ocurance of neurotic tendencies in the enfj's I know.
Ah.....for a brief moment there...I actually thought there was a possibility that you were not an ENFJ. But now I see by your emotional name calling and feeble attempt at logic...that you are indeed...no NT.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8

. really man that isnt where I was takeing this.

ok.

While I am inclined to accept your rebuttal, I think that you are simultaneously attempting to force an emotional reaction out of me. My stoic indifference will most likely be dismissed as an ineptitude to comprehend your point of view. Your type's neurotic predisposition can only be an inherent indication of your instability.

theshadow

MBTI Type
enfj
While I am inclined to accept your rebuttal, I think that you are simultaneously attempting to force an emotional reaction out of me. My stoic indifference will most likely be dismissed as an ineptitude to comprehend your point of view. Your type's neurotic predisposition can only be an inherent indication of your instability.

No, I really was not. in fact my post depended on the fact that would behave with indifference. I do not expect you to accept my emotionality as a valid attempt at reason. "Im just dramatic sometimes"

nor do I see your natural desires as any sort of inadequacy.

Your type's neurotic predisposition can only be an inherent indication of your instability.
this was the question I wanted to assess.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
What aspect do you wish to assess? Please elaborate.

theshadow

MBTI Type
enfj
What aspect do you wish to assess? Please elaborate.

enfj's neurotic predispositions. if there is in fact particular forms of neurosis more likely to be found amongst the type. and if so, what are they? I am in fact wary of my own instability. that said, I am curious what other enfj's experience with this is.