• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
An attempt to pick at my emotions, of course, and predictable in nature. You only affirm my previous judgment.

So why did you choose this as your first thread to post on? What caught your attention?

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
I never thought I would see the day that an INTJ complains about manipulating people.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I never thought I would see the day that an INTJ complains about manipulating people.

I... I love you! :wubbie: lol (We set sail for the Chankly Bore as soon as the tide turns, my dead French friend!)

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
excuse me for not appearing certain to the magnanimous intj. however as you said. I felt confident about that.
I really must be one lucky kinda person :party2: I am granted the ability to have logical coincidences. cute I understand this rationalization it might help you to remember though "just in case :wink: " that inteligence often overcomes such areas. SO what if its because it "feels" right
nah this response seems more Fi'sh. I dont doubt your type yet. intj's are not heartless by anymeans. they just dont like to let "think" there emotions guide them
ummm.. I am going to assume you meant ENFJ here. ;). also you are way to mechanichal to give me the vibe of an enfj. I can in fact emulate that but it still doesnt appear to be based off of Fi like yours
it was just fine :nice: if I wanted to get into a mudslinging contest I would ask you just how many times you have actually had sex?"or any other thing that might make you appear incompetant compared to me." but thats not what Im looking to do. :hug: this thread is to hate on us enfj's :devil:
so you mean to say that if I dissagread with you. you wouldt feel indignant? even a little?
right.... I dont dare try and argue with an intj. its so futile! hahahahaha also "you can honestly say you used "more tolerable" just for laughps and giggles right?" I can see that this might have simply been an attempt to appeal to me. in which case it worked. but still if not. what was the purpose of this sympathy? in order to deny it was an emotional motivation entirely would you not need to have atleast something you were expecting in return? (perhaps this response was exactly what you had in mind) also I could see that expecting a response to you would mean picking it apart... so here you go :nice: tell me what you think of my perfect logic..........:17425:

Oh anyway. im curious. and would like to hear some of the specific tactics you watched your maniacal enfj employ.
So, it seems as this has come to a very specific level. In reference to a specific person, it seems as if I shall humor you. The person in particular was a female friend of a friend. I was introduced to her with no previous interaction, and only knew her for about a week before she had to return home (plenty of time to allow for understanding). Being of similar intellectual capability as myself, we engaged in conversation of that above mundane interaction. Debates ensued, regardless, it was obvious that she was trying to figure me out (which most ENFJs are compelled to do) while in amusement I offered her clues, she couldn't seem to crack my INTJesque armor. I, logically predicted that her obvious next tool to manipulate m emotionally, would be to do so sexually (which I do not particularly oppose). Summarizing the events they were by no means "maniacal" and I still maintain communication with her (with no animosity). Geographically, we are at great distance so obviously no physical contact is resultant. I base my statements not out of emotional bias, however, observed behavior.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
So, it seems as this has come to a very specific level. In reference to a specific person, it seems as if I shall humor you. The person in particular was a female friend of a friend. I was introduced to her with no previous interaction, and only knew her for about a week before she had to return home (plenty of time to allow for understanding). Being of similar intellectual capability as myself, we engaged in conversation of that above mundane interaction. Debates ensued, regardless, it was obvious that she was trying to figure me out (which most ENFJs are compelled to do) while in amusement I offered her clues, she couldn't seem to crack my INTJesque armor. I, logically predicted that her obvious next tool to manipulate m emotionally, would be to do so sexually (which I do not particularly oppose). Summarizing the events they were by no means "maniacal" and I still maintain communication with her (with no animosity). Geographically, we are at great distance so obviously no physical contact is resultant. I base my statements not out of emotional bias, however, observed behavior.

How do you know she wasn't just interested in you? And I'm not seeing where the problem arises.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
How do you know she wasn't just interested in you? And I'm not seeing where the problem arises.

Perhaps she was, I tend to be very defensive by nature, and suspicious of motives that seem ill fated. Regardless of interest, it was obvious that an attempt to manipulate me was being employed. As for being my first post here, it was the first thread that I judged to be most interesting (as in I knew an immediate response would be likely) And who would dare question the motives of the well to do ENTJ?

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2

I can see the boogers up your nose. :harhar:

I don't see where any manipulation occurred. If I meet someone new and we get immediately get into unsuperficial conversation, this person has usually intrigued me enough for me to want to get to know them better and I begin asking them more personal questions. What do you think she would have gained by manipulating you then? Were you afraid of her "figuring you out"? I guess what strikes me as weird, is if you felt that she was of no threat to you then you shouldn't have been worried about the puny attempts at "manipulation."

armstrongvk12

MBTI Type
ENxJ
it was obvious that an attempt to manipulate me was being employed.
Didn't you say some sort of naked situation evolved after the initial meeting? I hate to say it, but there are times, no matter WHAT type you are....if you're both naked...there is manipulation. :blush:

armstrongvk12

MBTI Type
ENxJ
What do you think she would have gained by manipulating you then? Were you afraid of her "figuring you out"? I guess what strikes me as weird, is if you felt that she was of no threat to you then you shouldn't have been worried about the puny attempts at "manipulation."
I agree. If metalwounds wasn't opposed to any sexual situation, where does the manipulation fit in? Is it possible that he maniuplated her, but acting like he didn't care or was too hard to reach emotionally....you know...being really NT? Don't ENFJs have a large need to be liked? :huh:

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Naked or disarmed, the only reason an NF would move to do something would be that it facilitates whatever they presume to be their greater motive/purpose. (of which I do not know)

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I agree. If metalwounds wasn't opposed to any sexual situation, where does the manipulation fit in? Is it possible that he maniuplated her, but acting like he didn't care or was too hard to reach emotionally....you know...being really NT? Don't ENFJs have a large need to be liked? :huh:

I like to be liked, but I'm not bending over backwards (;)) to be liked. But maybe some ENFJs would.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Didn't you say some sort of naked situation evolved after the initial meeting? I hate to say it, but there are times, no matter WHAT type you are....if you're both naked...there is manipulation. :blush:

ahahahha!!!

*ahem*

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like to be liked, but I'm not bending over backwards (;)) to be liked. But maybe some ENFJs would.

I might bend to the side. Then do some arm curls. :D

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Naked or disarmed, the only reason an NF would move to do something would be that it facilitates whatever they presume to be their greater motive/purpose. (of which I do not know)

Yeah, maybe the greater purpose was sex? A win-win situation! :D

Anyway, MetalWounds, you're cool with me. I think you got some ass and now you're worried that you actually like her, but you know given enough time she'd break through your armor or whatever you call it. If she likes you I predict more ass in your future. Don't worry about it.