• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Functions that attract you

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Si isn't flashy, but it's stable, strong, and practical. Alot of people generally don't daydream about stable and practical, but in the end, tend to appreciate it when they find it.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Si isn't flashy, but it's stable, strong, and practical. Alot of people generally don't daydream about stable and practical, but in the end, tend to appreciate it when they find it.

That's true...I actually like Si at first, but it's the long term I fear.

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
Si can be good. My sister utilizes Si a lot and she knows everyone's tastes, I never got a bad gift from her :D

One of the reasons people don't say they like Si, I think, is because Si works in the background. You will feel great around those people, but you can't tell they just Si'ed you.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Ne for part of me and Te for the other.

Last edited: