User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    Fool

Quote Originally Posted by cacaia View Post
    It is definitely a struggle to understand yourself. Just when I think I have it down, something else occurs to me that throws me off.
    Currently, it's this math thing. I read all over the internet that INFJs have a tendency to have super high GPAs and also to love math and science.
    I love science, true, but, try as I might, I never got more than a C+ or B- in math. Ever. So, I felt discouraged in pursuing a degree in Neuroeducation, because I had to do all sorts of calculations that would always come out wrong.
    As for languages , philosophy, grammar, writing...I didn't even need to try and I would get top marks. I enjoy writing and reading just for fun. Would that make me more of an INFP????
    My GPA in college was not high, due to some major life stresses which I corrected during Sophomore year, but which have inpacted my grades.
    I guess what I am trying to ask with this long thread is: do "real" INFJs have no difficulty whatsoever in academia?
    We are never gonna understand us , New people learning mbti never think about "self growing" . The majority of sites talks about mbti using cliches from how each type behave in certain age.

We are alot more complex than a theory , Mbti is just a step ... humans are colectives beings someone always gonna learn and share something that shift our paradigm.
    Likes cacaia liked this post

i'd wager that a significant portion of those that claim to be intuitive aren't actually, but just think they are because it makes them feel more "special."

MBTI
    Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    i'd wager that a significant portion of those that claim to be intuitive aren't actually, but just think they are because it makes them feel more "special."
    I don't even find the idea of judging people who can't understand themself , atractive at all.
    Learning/teaching/understanding in my point of view is a better aprooch.

What's your type greed?

Quote Originally Posted by Non_xsense View Post
    I don't even find the idea of judging people who can't understand themself , atractive at all.
    Learning/teaching/understanding in my point of view is a better aprooch.

What's your type greed?
    well i wasn't attempting to attract you. sorry to burst your bubble.