• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs--what makes you happy?

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
We've had too many negative threads here lately. :newwink:

So fellow NFs, what makes you smile?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
When an old friend gets in touch with me.

Spending time with the fam.

Good food.

When all of those are combined.

Goodewitch

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Lots of spicy food, great big greedy platefuls of it makes me happy, drinking tea and smoking makes me happy.
If everyone around me is well and happy and problem free,..then I'm happy,.. a latest crush giving me signs that he's intertested ..that makes me happy,..
music can do it, so can hugs and cuddles,..good news on the news makes me happy,..knowing someone loves me, definately makes me happy,..and lovely little pictures of bubbles with little smiley faces on them make me happy too.
Just a few of my favorite things...
G.x

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

---My kids being silly.

---Deep conversations with my wife.

---Moments of unusual depth and authenticity with friends, aquaintances, co-workers, and strangers on the street.

---The satisfaction of doing a job well.

---Great films.

---Whole days when everything seems to take on some kind of magical quality.

P

Phantonym

Feeling that everything is going as it is supposed to go and everybody is getting a positive feeling as a result. That makes me happy among so many other things. :)

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Considering all the positive things in my life makes me happy. Helping other people makes me feel happy. Eating good food, being with close friends and family,etc...

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Things that make me go :)

*My cat, when she is being unapologetically cat-like, for that's all cats can do and all that is expected of them.

*Great music, that reverberates from the joy it was made with.

*Seeing something in the universe, whether it's music, art, a TV show, an article or blog, a post on a forum, or something similar that makes me think that someone else in the universe "gets it."

*Being shown true concern from another human being.

*When those I care about are happy and succeed.

*When I wake up from an interesting dream, for the few seconds while the dream is still lasting like an aftertaste of chocolate on my tongue but I have not yet begun to rationally analyze its contents.

*When I can make my parents laugh. :D

*When deer play in the snow, chasing each other, proving that there is joy in the universe outside of humanity...

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD

Lying down on a carpet of grass, thinking how small I am in comparacy to the world, how beuatiful the clouds can be and how irritatingly wonderful it is to get sun in my eye.
Walking up the streets, seeing children and adults run around playing catch or just indulge in daydream activity, smiling for themselves and whomever accidently catch a glance from them.
Listening to the waves of the ocean, hitting a different beach over and over, hearing the seagulls singing to the whispering of the wind; my mind creating it's own fanfare to celebrate the wonders of the world.
Understanding a solution to a puzzle I did not see before and am able to apply it in perfect synchronisation; mastering patterns in math that was invisible just a second ago.
Learning new things about friends and get happily surprised by how stubbornly stupid I can be at times.

When there's a storm and winds try to lift me off the ground, only to push me backwards a few squares and my wish to fly accompanies me to the point where I jump and try to stay in the air.
Reaching an insight to a question I have asked myself and incidentally spring to a large smile whilst noticing that everyone around me smiles.
Seeing the sun after a long while in the dark.
Intricate patterns made by friends unravel truths about their well being.
Touching and licking my own skin for the satisfaction of existence.

When I see someone stand up for themselves and manage to do what they sent themselves out to do.
And all the little things: seeing pebbles land in a welcomed order; viewing the underlying structure of objects; a beautiful mathematical solution; show of passion*; show of enthusiazm; art; teaching; being taught; chaos in it's most pure form; unrivaled order; natures change.

And so much much more!

*I'll get hated for this but; Even a passion that may or may not be viewed as less of an interest/value in man.

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Random acts of kindness.

My friends' lives. I'm excited to see what happens to them.

Laughter. Comedy.

Good food.

Great music.

Being with my family (though they drive me crazy). They understand me better than most.

Doggies.

Dancing.

Those rare moments when I feel like I'm genuinely connecting to another human being.

toast

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
When I am with the family & everyone is happy & all engaged in the same thing & I feel like we are really "together."

When I feel productive.

When I show my love to someone & they seem excited to see it.

enfp1091

MBTI Type
ENFP
- Music
- Family
- To see people which I haven't seen in a while
- Creativity
- Laughter
- Passion for life
- To be constantly looking for a real friend and not losing hope anytime.
- People at school noticing me when I'm around
- Learn new stuff
- To make big questions with no answer like: What are we meant to do in this life? and see all the possibilites.

A

A window to the soul

...lots of things make me smile. I think the most heartfelt smiles I've had would be a result of something that catches me off gaurd and completely surprises me.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
When people work a little bit of soul into their hectic everyday struggles. It makes the world a little bit brighter.

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
An EPIPHANY! ... even if it's a sad realization.

/co/ board of 4chan (such a fun creative group of nerdy posters)

Being in the early processes of creating or learning something. I eventually get impatient and fall out of love, but the journey there is great. :p

Being appreciated for something that actually deserves to be praised.

thinkinjazz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Skydiving, rock climbing, dancing, singing, trying new things- having fun relationships

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Making others happy

Having others make me happy

Watch something entertaining

Doing something fun

Listening to good music

Sharing what I love with others

Having exciting conversatins

Spending time with friends and family

Learning something interesting

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
Welcoming smiles.

When someone points out something about me they think is wonderful/valuable - I find these things hard to see for myself.

Appreciation expressed for my support and/or listening ear.

Chilly winter mornings and a fire in the wood stove.

Unexpected emails/phone calls from friends I don't see often.

Listening to men talk shop - some of my fondest memories are my Dad and his brothers (all electricians) talking shop on a Sunday afternoon.

Word play.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Little things no one else seems to care about...? :D -hides-