• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] The ENFJ Thread

Malkavia

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
3w4
My ENFJ pulled me out a little rut I was in last night. :)

You guys are the best. Best encouragers ever.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
but today the mix is seen as the most attractive:

1. White bone structure, light eyes and Brazilian skin tone and hair color
2. ^ but without the light eyes
3. #1 without the permanent tan
4. everyone else

I swear im not racist...im just really attracted to Brazilians with light eyes, European structure and dark hair/dark skin :drool: :laugh:

Translucent, crystal green eyes run in my family...my cousin got them, but I didn't :steam: She is half Italian and half Native American. She looks like Angelina Jolie with dark skin. She is obscenly beautiful.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Translucent, crystal green eyes run in my family...my cousin got them, but I didn't :steam: She is half Italian and half Native American. She looks like Angelina Jolie with dark skin. She is obscenly beautiful.

awww poor josunshine :cry:

...if it makes you feel better... I'd bet you're still hot :drool:

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
I know...it's a tragedy :) And thanks for the vote of confidence :newwink:

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I WANT TO MEET SOME ENFJs! lol.

Yeah. So come visit me.

/important look

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd like to clap eyes on other ENFJs as well! You're all just a figment of my warped imagination! ADMIT IT!

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I WANT TO MEET SOME ENFJs! lol.

Yeah. So come visit me.

/important look

I'd like to clap eyes on other ENFJs as well! You're all just a figment of my warped imagination! ADMIT IT!

Where do the ENFJs on here reside? I'm in Jersey. I know Fuzzcrossed is in Cali.
I honestly can't say i've met another one yet, unless i have and had no clue.
:puppy_dog_eyes:

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Utah here.

(no I'm not religious)

Yeah I can't say I've truly seen one either... a few seem to possibly lean in that direction but then I always seem to see a different indicator. Did meet an ENFP once though, she was an incredible mentor.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SoCal cowboy here

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
i absolutely love you guys. my best friend for 17 years is ENFJ and i'd trust anything to her... i'd do anything for her, too.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I'm learning to understand the ENFJ better I think. :) A guy who I used to think was really false, I've come to appreciate as a pretty good person actually, since I got to know him.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm learning to understand the ENFJ better I think. :) A guy who I used to think was really false, I've come to appreciate as a pretty good person actually, since I got to know him.

Goooood. Come to the dark side :devil:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nice to meet you, Yvonne :)

I'm in NC, Unkind. I'd let you drive down and use my INTP torture room on tcda, but gas prices are still so bad.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've just made a 21 year old ENFJ girl cry without doing or saying anything particlarly nasty or disturbing. She is kind of used to charm everybody around her, and I simply didn't agree with one of her judgements, which made her... I don't know, sad? I don't really understand what happened, lol. ENFJs seem to have exactly the opposite effect on me than on other people.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Making people cry amuses you?

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What makes you say that? The "lol" part? I'm laughing on my inability to understand people.

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Our inter-personal interactions are particularly important to us, and personal values are extremely close. I could easily see something you said directed at an action very personal to her upsetting her much more than anything disturbing ever could.

toast

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
What makes you say that? The "lol" part? I'm laughing on my inability to understand people.

I was always confused as hell about this from the other end. The impersonal; the tangible; the rational, never phased me beyond a very iron willed steel balls frustration that translated immediately into determination... but sharing a belief & having it crushed was always devasting because it was a reaction based on a person... Something i find meaning in. And someone I found meaningful enough to share it with. I see a worth in everyone, & its often ridiculously virtuous. But, while i may appear to throw out 'trust' to too easily or not easily enough, telling someone a 'judgment' Ive made is an act of vulnerability. To cry at a reaction would be both an indication of how much the idea meant to me & the importance of the person I'm telling. In my mind, I'd feel complimented, not confused. And there's no doubting we need it sometimes.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just wanted to add a comment

My ex-girlfriend (who I fell very much in love with) tested as an ENFJ when she took the test a couple of weeks ago. She is easily one of the sweetest, gentlest souls on this planet. She gives so much of herself to everyone around her and very rarely does she recieve acknowledgement for her generousity and her compassion. As such, I always make it a point to remind her what an amazing person she is.

Her and I aren't together anymore (not because I don't care about her anymore, but because of distance. She lives on the other side of the continent from me) but I still can't imagine what my life would be without her.

You ENFJ's a truly amazing bunch and the world is blessed to have you. I hope you remember that the next time you have a bad day :hug: