• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP FORUM

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
A kind greeting to all you INFPs here!

Can I ask you a question, please?
What do you like about being an INFP?

:D I like being able to hold my own in arguments with ENs but calm enough and able to bend enough that IJs feel comfortable and safe to open up around me.

...I sort of felt like INFPgc was a bit of a nave-gazing fest, and I already do enough of that on my own.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
infpglobalchatter? Who would want to routine a forum that's biased to Fi+Ne all the time? I already have enough of that in my mind.

"biased to the Fi+Ne"?

How can a forum of individuals united solely by the fact that they all share the same respective dominant and auxiliary cognitive processes be biased based on that alone? Seeing as Fi in and of itself is a subjective function, wouldn't that provide quite the opposite environment to foster a united bias?

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
that was the first personality forum i had an account on.
for a place with theoreticly everyone as equeals i sure felt discriminated for my own thoughts and opinions.. wasnt a very welcoming place.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
that was the first personality forum i had an account on.
for a place with theoreticly everyone as equeals i sure felt discriminated for my own thoughts and opinions.. wasnt a very welcoming place.
Welcome to TypologyCentral!!