• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP FORUM

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am (was?) a member there, though not very regular. My best guess is that the owner of the site noticed the strange activity, or someone was able to contact her, and she has taken the software offline. It's possible that she intends to clean it up, improve security and put it back online, but I think the more likely scenario is that she's decided it's more trouble than it's worth.

I might start posting here, but probably not; it feels like a crowded party. :p

You look really familiar, but I can't fit you to a username. However, I remember liking your posts.

This forum doesn't seem to have enough kicking, so there's plenty you can add here.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
I am (was?) a member there, though not very regular. My best guess is that the owner of the site noticed the strange activity, or someone was able to contact her, and she has taken the software offline. It's possible that she intends to clean it up, improve security and put it back online, but I think the more likely scenario is that she's decided it's more trouble than it's worth.

I might start posting here, but probably not; it feels like a crowded party. :p

AH...quit yer whining. :harhar:

And it is kinda crowded...So elbow a few people in the nose, and make some space.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
One-type forums seem to be a bad idea in general. INFJc is supposed to be a snore fest; INTPc a free-for-all; INFPc a sea of tears and whine; and INTJc, Nazi Germany.

And yes, I'm aware I didn't use the right forum names. It's easier to read that way.

INFPc is quite possibly the most insane place I've ever been. I almost got banned the first day I joined because I made the mistake of entering the chat room without posting an introduction on the board. One of the mods thought I was someone else, and I got sucked into all of this really bizarre drama, and someone I didn't even know begged the mod not to ban me because I obviously was a new member and not who they thought it was.

All in all it was a thoroughly baffling experience and I've rarely returned since. They seriously need some new people in PR.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTPc has a sticky. NF forums should get a a sticky for the sub forums in other parts of the internet universe. Or at least I'd be fascinated to hear discussion on entp, intj, infj and what other highly active specific MBTI site is out there?

INTPc is owned/run by the same people, other forums are not, linking in is effectively advertising and that's a nono *waggles finger*

Advertising: No advertising is allowed on the forum, whether for profit or not for profit. This includes advertising for other internet forums.

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
INFPgc was amusing though a little too chaotic. I recall seeing a lot of personality tests posted in random forums. Also (if the site ever comes back online) avoid the politics forum at all costs. Watching INFP's attempting to debate isn't exactly pretty. :peepwall:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFPc is quite possibly the most insane place I've ever been. I almost got banned the first day I joined because I made the mistake of entering the chat room without posting an introduction on the board. One of the mods thought I was someone else, and I got sucked into all of this really bizarre drama, and someone I didn't even know begged the mod not to ban me because I obviously was a new member and not who they thought it was.

Yeah, I heard how some of the mods took a vigilante approach (but never experienced that myself)...since the admin had disappeared, I guess they got away with it.

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
One thing I will say for INFPgc; they have (had?) lots of very attractive women posting there.

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm more inclined to believe someone hacked the board.

I'm leaning towards hacked as well, last time I was there someone was posting weird derogatory threads aimed at specific members.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not likely.
I'm more inclined to believe someone hacked the board.

I wasn't talking about the recent hacking and then disappearance of the board...I was talking about the various complaints people have made about the mods there in the past. Sometimes they got a little "over zealous".

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
I wasn't talking about the recent hacking and then disappearance of the board...I was talking about the various complaints people have made about the mods there in the past. Sometimes they got a little "over zealous".

LOL...Fair enough.

And what's different from any other board?

You're always going to have someone bitching and moaning.

klangfarbe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You look really familiar, but I can't fit you to a username. However, I remember liking your posts.

This forum doesn't seem to have enough kicking, so there's plenty you can add here.
Fraser. Thanks! *kicks*

AH...quit yer whining. :harhar:

And it is kinda crowded...So elbow a few people in the nose, and make some space.
I might just find a quiet corner and observe. :coffee:

One thing I will say for INFPgc; they have (had?) lots of very attractive women posting there.
INFP FTW!

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
INTPc is owned/run by the same people, other forums are not, linking in is effectively advertising and that's a nono *waggles finger*

Yes I know. I just meant to contrast how dull specific forums are to the variety that is typology. :)

Suppose I spoke too soon just cos I'm friends with her on fb doesn't mean I know what she intends. I want the site restored, meant to save some of the thoughts. either way it was a good run. I'm hoping its just a glitch in the system.

Klangfarb with colours Fraser, welcome then.
aka talos.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
A kind greeting to all you INFPs here!

Can I ask you a question, please?
What do you like about being an INFP?

R

Riva

:hi:

Hey if you INFPs keep on bothering Haight he may start a INFP forum just so that he could get rid of you.

I advice you to write on his wall or send him a lot of annoying PMs. :devil: