• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs: What were the last crazy ideas you had lately?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
What if there was a huge radio in the sky. And instead of having to carry around your iPod or radio around, you can just listen to the sky. It'd be amazing.

Tofu562

MBTI Type
ENFP
but it would suck if the sky was blasting lil wayne 24/7

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Use selective hearing? :)

I've always hoped technology advances reduced noise pollution though.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I just had this idea for my graduation (after the big fat ceremony):
- I'll climb up the roof
- Light up firework
- Burn all my old schoolstuff
- Make a big fat campfire out of it
- Invite the rest of the people up
- Hand out marshmellows to them

I wish this wasn't dangerous and illegal.

Ghetto_mocha

MBTI Type
ENFP
I've been really dying to just take my brain out, and give it an awesome, deep massage. Maybe power spray it with a nice peppermint wash...

Gin-raine

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Haha.
I was hoping for a mechanism that would read through everything that is stored in my brain and find the answer I need... so that I don't have to try and remember it.

Was also curious about inventing a way to walk through walls and doors... since my door likes to shut on my bedroom and I have to crawl through the window.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think we need some kind of "Sorry but I'm already seeing someone else" ring.
Would sometimes make my love life a lot less complicated :yes:

Gin-raine

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I think we need some kind of "Sorry but I'm already seeing someone else" ring.
Would sometimes make my love life a lot less complicated :yes:

I completely agree, even though I'm not currently in a relationship... I'd probably still want it. :cheese:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
- Wearing fishnet tights at prom.
- "Maybe my headache will disappear if I make myself believe it doesn't exist!" It worked. For 5 minutes. Then I had to start all over again.
- "Life just isn't worth it if you don't make a fool of yourself every now and then."

Genesis

Enneagram
ENFP
" I should start my own religion. " like a branch of Christianity. Just do it.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- "Maybe my headache will disappear if I make myself believe it doesn't exist!" It worked. For 5 minutes. Then I had to start all over again.

Yeah, I also tried it once, but I kinda focused too hard and made it much worse :9436:

I just thought: What about a store where you can't buy anything?
You just go there, check things out, talk to the shop assistant and wouldn't have to feel remorse for wasting his time :D

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love the idea of Fuzztopianism. We're distinguished by the fact that everybody is allowed to wear Sasquatch costumes to the service.

PeaceRobin

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
All of the currencies around the world fall, and in the midst of this economic apocolypse, instead of fighting one another, we give each other hugs and kisses and share all of our resources fairly and turn into an euphoric world state with no judgements, materialism or selfishness :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
- Dropping out of college to follow my bliss (bad idea)

- how funny it would be to take pictures of all of my co-workers ducking and covering their faces or giving me the finger, then posting the pictures on My Space proudly boasting that these are my friends

- I also told my neighbor tonight that I would pretend to break into her apartment so that she could see the hot policemen.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Moving to Australia.
Living in Japan for a year.