• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs aren't funny

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
So maybe the OP, and the INTP that stated this in the first place, should not– and this applies to nearly every case of definition within MBTI– make a radical assumption about someone because of the way they scored on a test.
You must be new here! Welcome to typologycentral.com. Head on over to Welcomes and Introductions and tell us about yourself!

:D

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thats silly, why would NF's not be funny. Im silly as hell!!!!

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
I've been talking with an ENFP for 4-5 days straight, with only sleep in between, and I've been laughing my a-- off. So yeah, give it up for NF's or fear some kind of horrible consequence!

thirtiesgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I think humor is all relative. What's funny to one person is awful to another. I'd certainly never say one 'type' is funnier than another. I find some absolutely stupid things funny. I can have a real childlike sense of humor at times, so stupid fart jokes can sometimes cause me to laugh so hard I nearly pee. I also enjoy wittiness very much, although I'm not particularly good at it myself. I mean, I do ok with the witticisms (really more sarcasm than anything), but I could never compete with someone like Oscar Wilde or Moliere.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
It really depends...I do have an INFJ friend though who makes me fake laughs at his jokes out of pity.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Because he cums in a different box....lol :).

Kay, Im not the best at telling jokes...Ive got a more sarcastic humor okay! lol Im good at accents too ;).

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
RAWR! Im gonna beat your ass when you get to Seattle!

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo"]You can TRY, but...[/YOUTUBE]

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okay I dont want to hurt you, your off the hook this time....

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Proof that NFs can be funny. My last 8 rep comments :D

picture.php

Wait, maybe that shouldn't be something to be proud of :D

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think humor is all relative. What's funny to one person is awful to another. I'd certainly never say one 'type' is funnier than another. I find some absolutely stupid things funny. I can have a real childlike sense of humor at times, so stupid fart jokes can sometimes cause me to laugh so hard I nearly pee. I also enjoy wittiness very much, although I'm not particularly good at it myself. I mean, I do ok with the witticisms (really more sarcasm than anything), but I could never compete with someone like Oscar Wilde or Moliere.

Good taste. :)