• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs aren't funny

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
N's are Sooooooo...not funny. :huh:

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
What's so great about S humor? Sex and fart jokes? /yawn

L

Lasting_Pain

I don't know this is a hard one. I am going to have to go with a no. NFs are funny to me when they are trying not to be funny.

Especially when they get into a argument or answer a question. They just sound so cute and it tickles me pink.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hence NF really stands for Not Funny.

^^^ is the funniest quote of the entire thread.

Sadly, it's on the first page and the remainder of the content = Not Funny.

:yes:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
LOl what a crock of shit..

I might not be so funny online

But I can keep a room full of 30 warehouse workers pissing themselves laughing for 8 straight hours.

More stereotyping at it's worst.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know this is a hard one. I am going to have to go with a no. NFs are funny to me when they are trying not to be funny.

Especially when they get into a argument or answer a question. They just sound so cute and it tickles me pink.

I used to get really annoyed that people laughed at me when I was trying to be all serious. These days I'll do it on purpose, coz I know it makes my INTJ chuckle. Add some extra drama, some klutziness and some pouting frustration and he melts into a little puddle :devil:

Oh..and the Ne-bounce of the wall-mode...going a million ideas a minute...when people know me well enough not to be intimidated they tend to just laugh at me going that mad.

You're right though, I suck at being funny when I try to be. But apparently, when I'm frustrated, klutzy, or bitter, crude and cynical, people find me hilarious.

I remember going with my INTJ and his best friend, an INTP, to view Borat. To this day, they still talk about that movie. Yes, they thought it was awesome. They loved it though coz of my cynical, sometimes remarks to it and my rolling my eyes at it (I did *not* love it, clearly).

Did I mention NT's are weird? :shock: :thinking:

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Twenty-five pages I've been waiting for an "N" to say something funny.

*taps-fingers on table*

This would never happen in an SP thread. :alttongue:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

*taps-fingers on table*

Dude..they're discussing the concept of being funny. Not once did they promise to be funny though in the process :D

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

*taps-fingers on table*

An SP thread would have ended in apathy already.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dude..they're discussing the concept of being funny. Not once did they promise to be funny though in the process :D

:doh: yeah, I know and it annoys the living piss out of me.

It's like excuse me "N" but your freakn' house is burning down.

Are you going to turn on the hose, or are we just going to sit here and keep chit chatting about the fire all day. :blush:

But I guess that's what makes "N's" "special". ;)

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
You're right though, I suck at being funny when I try to be. But apparently, when I'm frustrated, klutzy, or bitter, crude and cynical, people find me hilarious.

That.

And, no, no we aren't funny. But we do appreciate humor. I simply can't keep a straight face when telling a joke.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An SP thread would have ended in apathy already.

Yeah, the N's would have bored us to tears and we'd all wandered off to do something else. :static:

:D

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
[YOUTUBE="YxVeMhI9Qo0"]Fire![/YOUTUBE]

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:doh: yeah, I know and it annoys the living piss out of me.

It's like excuse me "N" but your freakn' house is burning down.

Are you going to turn on the hose, or are we just going to sit here and keep chit chatting about the fire all day. :blush:

But I guess that's what makes "N's" "special". ;)

Lol, there's a reason we're more rare, I guess...survival just aint our skill :D :blush:

Still, you have to admire all the beautiful metaphors and philophical realisations we come up with after being inspired by said fire :alttongue:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
That.

And, no, no we aren't funny. But we do appreciate humor. I simply can't keep a straight face when telling a joke.

People tell me I'm hilarious. Maybe they are lying to poor NF.