• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Just how dangerous is an INFP scorned?

Liquid Swordz

MBTI Type
INFP
I see people here say that INFP's are like cuddley little bunnys until you cross them wrong. So just how dangerous is an INFP pushed to their breaking point?

I think I know my answer from personal experience, though it is a bit disconcerning.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, consider for a moment that Fi is the most intense feeling function, that that is their dominant function, and that they tend to build a dam to secure that lake of intense emotions in order to engage the outside world. Now, imagine that dam exploding....right on top of you.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WHOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!

You: "Arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhblupppppbluppblupp......" as you drown. :shock:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, LL

..and depending on the emotion in the lake, you'll be drowning in acid, quicksand, jello, boiling lava, massage oil, jacuzzi-style, ...you catch my drift, I'm sure ;)

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Well, consider for a moment that Fi is the most intense feeling function, that that is their dominant function, and that they tend to build a dam to secure that lake of intense emotions in order to engage the outside world. Now, imagine that dam exploding....right on top of you.

Or the total reverse of that, the entire lake just totally freezes and there is nothing you can do to melt it at all.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:D

I dunno about you guys but that happens with me only after the drowning of the victim hasn't taught them anything yet. When pouring out my heart doesn't make them realize that something is very very wrong, I at some point stop trying to communicate...and then the Ice Queen in me comes out. And then I'm done investing anything in you...at all.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ever skirt the bounds where a death was possible by just a flinch?

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see people here say that INFP's are like cuddley little bunnys until you cross them wrong. So just how dangerous is an INFP pushed to their breaking point?

I think I know my answer from personal experience, though it is a bit disconcerning.

Despite being an INFP myself (probably), I don't relate much to the "cuddly bunny" thing. I'm usually a kind person, but in a somewhat formal, noncommittal way.
When someone really hurts me, the first thing I absolutely need to do is to get away. I'm not particularly inclined to show it.
There have probably been some points where I reached my "breaking point" and couldn't get away, and I guess that I became really mad, but I don't think that I'm still below average in that regard.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I um am sorry for everything I have done, will do, or might have done now or in the future all of you INFPs. Whew!:shock:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I um am sorry for everything I have done, will do, or might have done now or in the future all of you INFPs. Whew!:shock:

That just means you'll be eaten first :coffee:

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think that this is a good saying: those who are most pure are most capable of corruption. I mean, look at Satan, he was the best, the most beautiful, and the purest, and see what he became? Sometimes I'm sure I'm just as capable of ripping someone's heart out (literally) when I'm angry as I am of saving someone when I feel compassionate.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I think that this is a good saying: those who are most pure are most capable of corruption. I mean, look at Satan, he was the best, the most beautiful, and the purest, and see what he became? Sometimes I'm sure I'm just as capable of ripping someone's heart out (literally) when I'm angry as I am of saving someone when I feel compassionate.

Nah, it's not "corruption". If I am mad at you, you deserve it.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
when someone crosses me, i either completely internalize it and never act on it.. or i'm set on making their life hell. i can be a huuuuge bitch when i want to be, although i feel like i'm getting a lot nicer with age.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Soooo...if I ever get married to an INFP, and somehow piss her off, do I have to worry about being on the receiving end of Elaur's knife? Would that be a "stab him in his sleep" scenario? *gulp*

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Soooo...if I ever get married to an INFP, and somehow piss her off, do I have to worry about being on the receiving end of Elaur's knife? Would that be a "stab him in his sleep" scenario? *gulp*

No, it's more malicious than that; you will know exactly what's happening and every drop of pain and fear will be savoured. For that to happen, though, you'll have to be well beyond redemption - you're still her hubby.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
No, it's more malicious than that; you will know exactly what's happening and every drop of pain and fear will be savoured. For that to happen, though, you'll have to be well beyond redemption - you're still her hubby.

You forgot photographed or filmed. To be re-lived as often as possible, long after the subject has become worm food...

P.S. We have looooong memories. Hurt me now, and I'll remember you in 30 years...

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You forgot photographed or filmed. To be re-lived as often as possible, long after the subject has become worm food...

P.S. We have looooong memories. Hurt me now, and I'll remember you in 30 years...

Agreed. The thing is you have to do something that fucking stupid in order for that to happen in the first place; as was mentioned earlier in the thread, if it happens you typically deserve it. Try not doing things that end up deserving of such and you'll find that many of the sins you commit can be forgiven.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Agreed. The thing is you have to do something that fucking stupid in order for that to happen in the first place; as was mentioned earlier in the thread, if it happens you typically deserve it. Try not doing things that end up deserving of such and you'll find that many of the sins you commit can be forgiven.

;)