• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Looking for INFP's :)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't get me wrong...I meant every word I said. Still, I'm whining too, because I'm tired of looking for someone with your characteristics and flaws who has a HANDLE on those flaws instead of letting them eat him alive.

Eh, for myself it would be nice to have the resources to effect my dealings with my flaws better, but that's unfortunately not the case. I mostly deal while pumping my head full of music and such while posting here as a method to take the edge off with out drugs or alcohol. I wish the fact that I'm enacting a plan would be impressive enough to someone, but who would know about it if I don't talk about it and the steps I have taken (posted the list in my blog).

Gothmawg

MBTI Type
INFP
Don't get me wrong...I meant every word I said. Still, I'm whining too, because I'm tired of looking for someone with your characteristics and flaws who has a HANDLE on those flaws instead of letting them eat him alive.

Hrm...

nuff said.

Gothmawg

MBTI Type
INFP
You'll have to pardon...I'm in a quirky mood today. But at least I'm smiling!

:smile:

Only INTJ would ask for pardons for being in a good mood :newwink:

Now back to your regularly scheduled purr...

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I am looking for female INFP's to chat with on yahoo and aim. Please message me; I'd like to talk values ;)

Not2bforgot10 (Yahoo)
Not2bforgot10x (Aim)

And do you like books? Spirituality? We can talk about that too :S

So now that this thread got tremendously sidetracked, did you have any luck finding female INFP's to online chat with??? We definitely have some on this forum...