• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Bonfire--A Poet's Love Story

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hey guys,
Started this in the Bonfire thread, but I think the NFs can appreciate it the most. It's been carried on throughout the workday as there is no work to do, I'm really board, and hate sitting without doing much.

So, here it is:

I met her on a summer's night, passed the bonfire, bright smile in the light. I could have said a thousand things, in mustering all my might, but with knowing in my heart, and with confidence, my chest tight; I reached out a long arm, and put her to the test. "My name is Fuzz," said I, "I've heard a lot about you Tess...would you care for a piece of pie?" She smirked, :blush: and looked to the ground, "Are you the man who speaks so profound? I've read your speech on Winter's vale, about the cold, huddled masses, and the harsh winter's gale. You make me :cry: cry, you Fuzzy guy. If people would just try, then nobody else would die. She started to sniffle and quietly sob, I brought her close gently, but I felt like a slob. The emotion was real--I'd heard about her, how she'd give her own jacket, her gloves, and her shirt...

...I shook the thought away, what a bastard am I, to think of such things while the homeless there die. Here is she, pure hearted in truth, and then there was me, my mind so uncooth. She stopped her wimper and her eyes, they did glisten, "You can do this Fuzzy, to you they will listen. And surely I know, I've made fool of myself," she gathered her things "I must go...someplace else!"

I called out "No, Tess, no wait...it's okay!!," I wanted to ask her for coffee, to go the next day. But that quick girl, she was faster than me, and her car took flight, up the hill, past the tree. I could see taillights no more, and I could hear the flame whisper; it'd grown quiet outside...I wish I could kiss her.

My stomach groaned, and I banged my head on a wall...
"Don't do that, you nut, your brain might just stall."

I looked over to see my brother-in-arms, "Why not pursue her," he said, "why not win her with charms?"

"Dude," I did say, "I do not protest, until I find her, my heart will not rest. But she's too far gone, and where shall I look? As luck would have it, she's not in the book."

The post then, it shook, while stable to lean on, and I turned to look and witnessed the phenom...

"It's got a hemi! He shouted, loudly, in glee. I laughed to myself, he seemed two, maybe three.

Though I looked inside, in the truck, not a soul.
"Climb in, Romeo, I've got control."

First I looked over, and then I looked up. Her hair was so high, the sky it did scuff.

"She's my sister, short-stuff, now get in the vehicle, before I change my mind, and on you sic Beagle."

The pit-bull did stir, at the mention of name, I'd be dead now, if't'wern't for his chain.

"I call the center!" my bro shouted loudly, he pulled me in frozen, the "Beagle" barked proudly.

Wren banged on the rear window, and revved up the monster, the dog was drooling, with my brother in concert.

"Wren, this is Steve, my brother-in-arms."

Said he, "I like your truck," with all backwoods smarm.

Wren let him shift through... gears three, four, and five; we were over the hill and out of the drive. We turned so hard, the dog almost flew out; the new lovebirds grinned, on hearing me shout.

We stopped at the corner market, to pick up some flowers, though it'd only been minutes, it'd really felt hours.

"Sunflowers," said Wren, "she'll melt over you." Steve bought Lilies of Easter, times two.

We got to the house, and it stood by the lake, Tess on the docks, my knees they did shake. Eager to leave these lovebirds behind, I took to my own interest, her skin seemed to shine. The rising moon reflected lakeside, and pooled in her eyes, and then she looked up, at me in suprise.
Losing all confidence, every word stuttered; anticipation, fear nervosa did cover. I finally released the flowers, my shield--she held them close and her eyes did reveal:

"Thank you," she managed, we were in awe of each other.

"C-Coffee, tomorrow, at Rachael's?" I stuttered.

"Yes!" she shouted.
:hug:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I looked over to see my brother-in-arms, "Why not pursue her," he said, "why not win her with charms?"

"Dude," I did say, "I do not protest, until I find her, my heart will not rest. But she's too far gone, and where shall I look? As luck would have it, she's not in the book."

The post then, it shook, while stable to lean on, and I turned to look and witnessed the phenom...

"It's got a hemi! He shouted, loudly, in glee. I laughed to myself, he seemed two, maybe three.

:D I love this especially. Cute and funny :yes: