• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] NFP how to be more organized at work? Admin Asst.

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
Does anyone have adivce on how an NFP can become more organized?
A job requires that I be very organized, and it is majorly stressing me out. I have a lot of responsibilites. A lot to remember. A lot of office work scheduling, admin stuff, in addition to being out in the field and driving people around being back on time (ohh learning maps and routes!). Also new to the area. I had a panic attack today. There is so much to learn, and so much that could go wrong etc. and my boss is stressed. Can't every be late, and am second in line to take over. I replace backups. Just started... Need intervention, help before another ENFP derails. Does anyone else get anxiety when having to be really orgainzed and take on a lot of responsibility, juggle and be in charge?

Coeur

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
:hug:
I've recently gone from being horribly disorganized to well organized. Tools help.
Try using:
1. A planner/PDA.
2. Binders with dividers.
3. A GPS.
4. A 'pencil bag' to keep everything in one place.

REALLY keep yourself OCD at first. Eventually, everything will start falling into its own place.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Nothing too immediate, but remember it takes time. An SJ or another type may be able to walk in and thrive with all the details. You're like the potential that has to be unlocked. You have other skills that are beneficial and need time to learn to thrive with the detail work.

There's a lot of details and rules involved with my work. It took me a couple years to really thrive. But now I'm the one people go to when they need to know the rules, and I also put in place the systems others use to work more efficiently. So it's all a matter of time. Even if it's hard at first.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I would say that along with any organizational system you implement, be sure to focus on de-stressing at the same time. Otherwise, it will be difficult to successfully implement the organizational system...

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Aw, what happened to my post and the other one that was in this thread?:sadbanana: