• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs: Describe the person who you most admire and look-up to

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
What the thread title says :)

Also, why do you admire them?

Lily Bart

MBTI Type
INFP
My ENTP husband. He's got so much stress in his life right now and he still manages to stay even-tempered and find time to laugh and be playful.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
ISTJ... was reliable and incredibly brave.... and honest... and the most unpretentious person... who loved being ordinary and was happy to be so and that's what made him truely extraordinary!!! Will love you forever! ....

Coeur

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
My ENFP teacher. She has such a passion for life and is filled with such deep convictions about everything around her. She is incredibly patient and joyous at all times, even through the most difficult situations.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In real life: my mother (ISFJ)

She's indestructable. That woman gives till she drops (and then refuses to drop :D), has an iron willpower and will go through fire for her family if need be. Nobody messes with her. At the same time she's the most considerate, just and consistent mom you can imagine. A natural at educating others.

I get most of my inspiration/rolemodelling needs for my own life from Freyja though.

bighairything

MBTI Type
ENFP
Probably my ENFJ sister, who has so much energy for actually doing stuff (as opposed to vaguely intending to) and the way she's constantly looking out for the people she cares about. And she's fun too.

In fact, from the two of them I know, ENFJs are just about my favourite type. The other is one of my best friends, and he's always the one initiating and organising things in our group (just as my sister is in my family).

To all you ENFJs out there, your efforts are truly appreciated.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Arjen Robben, tho he is dutch, but everyone needs to have a flaw :D

arjen-robben_20.jpg

Faine

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Ack, I don't think there is anyone I admire and look up to right now. I have no idea what that says about me.

This saddens me. :(

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
I admire the great strongly-individual minds of the past. Numerous authors, philosophers, and people of great positive social change.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tolstoy, because he was searching for Truth.

Morrissey, because he is so articulate on things that few other people scrape the surface of (and in 3 minute pop songs!!).

Shirley Manson, because when I was 13 she just seemed really cool and feisty, and I think my taste in clothes will forever be indebted to her fishnets and red lipstick.

And of course, my ISFJ mommy :wubbie:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Tolstoy ? Isnt he like 80, as in wrong time frame of wisdom ?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tolstoy ? Isnt he like 80, as in wrong time frame of wisdom ?

80? Try dead, for a long time :D
I admire his quest as an honest one, that's the main point. I don't agree with all of his ideas.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I got it, I have to read up on tolstoy to score on modern girls.

Damnit this world is more pervert than I am

michL87

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Taylor Swift.

She’s a great person, her music is fantastic, and her journey to success is inspirational. She’s also a great role model for teens—I wish I had someone like her to look up to in high school.

Two Tay quotes I love:

"If you’ve got a dream, it’s your responsibility to make it happen. Do your research and find a way to be different than everyone else. Devote your time, devote your energy, and devote your talent. The rest is luck."

"In order to develop and reach goals, it’s important that you never feel entitled to them. Take it one step at a time, because its very rare that people just get 'discovered.' It takes meeting lots of people and spreading the word and making connections and following paths that are sometimes dead ends. But no matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind."

She supports going for your dreams and embracing your differences :)

I used to think she was an ESFJ, but now I think ENFJ.
She has so much Fe.

CityLights87

MBTI Type
INFP
An ISP friend that I have. I cannot tell if he is a feeler or a thinker because he literally never begins conversations talking about himself. If you ask him something about himself, he'll answer you're question but will rarely go into detail. The reason why I admire him so much is that he NEVER complains, he NEVER puts anyone down, he is friendly as hell, he listens when someone wants to share themselves with him and offers objective advice that is non-opinionated or self-gratifying. He is relaxed and comes across extremely confident without the least bit conceded. It seems impossible sometimes to me to even think of being like that. But I admire the guy like crazy. I wonder if he has lots of self control, if he is genuinely non-confrontational and friendly or if he is holding everything inside and letting anger build up until he one day explodes, or something completely different. I don't know, but I really wish that I could feel as content, relaxed and friendly towards people like he appears to be.