• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] the "looks" of a healthy ENFP

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
Those times when when we are aware of our bodies and not all in our heads. I think it has to do with acceptance and letting go. When we are easy on ourselves and give ourselves rest and cut some slack, and give some credit that is due and realize we are humans and not perfect. When we accept ourselves the way we are, for a moment or two.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Check out my profile pic. (the napkin is my crown, the knife is my sceptre). A healthy ENFP is comfortable, confident as a queen, playful, and shameless. Narcissistic... did I mention narcissistic?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
A healthy ENFP is comfortable, confident as a queen, playful, and shameless.
:yes:

Narcissistic... did I mention narcissistic?
Are we though?

If I am keeping it real, I will be both seemingly narcisisstic and self-deprecating, when in fact, I am just telling it like it is. ;)

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Are we though?

If I am keeping it real, I will be both seemingly narcisisstic and self-deprecating, when in fact, I am just telling it like it is. ;)

Hmmm, maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just better at narcissism than other ENFPs. I tend to be better at most things than most people. OH!!! ... sorry, I just caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. :wubbie: God, I'm amazing.

/sarcasm

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Well, if you are, in fact, amazing, would it be so wrong to recognize it?

I don't think so.

:unsure:

We celebrate amazingness in others as well as ourselves.

Long story short, rock on with your badd self!!

:cheers:

dani_elle

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm narcissistic, yeah. I just don't let others know, but I SECRETLY THINK I AM THE SHIT. WOO YEAH.

(ironically I can't stand people who go on and on about themselves being the shit. Wahahha.)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
What's wrong with thinking you're the shit!??!!?

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
NOTHING! just annoying if people keep going on and on about it. Its okay to think you're the SHIT!

WE ARE THE SHIT!

...do you know what this means? We are... :banana::banana::banana:

THE SHIT! IT'S BANANAS! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!!!!

Elemental Chaos

MBTI Type
eNXP
Enneagram
7+4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I speak about my shortcomings too much. My awesomeness shines through rather naturally, though.:yes: About being guilty of (sometimes badly) hidden narcissism? Hell yes!:yes:

The shit indeed we are.

You don't suppose Yoda could have been ENFP? Maybe more INFJ? Well, you gotta share the awesome I guess.