• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Building a Coffeehouse

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Different sized rooms help with noise levels I think. Although part of the reason I go to coffee shops is for the gentle hum of voices. Oh and clean bathrooms that are not next to impossible to find. One note on chairs and couches: I find that if they are too soft/old/deep they can be difficult to get out of or shift around in while balancing a hot cup of coffee (because you've sunk to far to reach the table). I feel a bit like I'm being eaten by the couch and can't escape it's clutches.

Yes, that too! I tend to linger, so good bathrooms are a must!