• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs, Where do you go?

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
What's with INFPs and libraries? Am I the only one (well, I know I'm not the only one, lol) that thinks libraries are extremely stuffy and boring? If I find a book I like I want to buy it and read it in the comfort of my own home, not just sit there all day in the same spot trying to look well-read. Not that I'm against libraries or anything, but Jesus... *end rant*

When I visit a library, I go in, get a book, get out. I never just hang around in the library.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Today I spent a good deal of my morning driving around in public transport. Initially I had a fair bit of time to kill, but then I got lost and tried to find my way back.
Then I spent some time in an interesting cafe, which I'll likely visit again in the future.

Gawain

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anywhere and everywhere! I love to explore. I can even handle loud environments right after a long recharge, so I have been known to go to crowded environments if it was something I felt like that day. I just can't handle the loudness as long as my extrovert friends. I do like to recharge at night when everyone else is done, though, so I tend to stay up later than the rest to get my alone time.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Anywhere and everywhere! I love to explore. I can even handle loud environments right after a long recharge, so I have been known to go to crowded environments if it was something I felt like that day. I just can't handle the loudness as long as my extrovert friends. I do like to recharge at night when everyone else is done, though, so I tend to stay up later than the rest to get my alone time.
I do the very same thing :) I don't mind crowded places (although not too often), and I can be as active and sociable as extroverts, but then I like to have at least a moment of silence at night.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
:eek:uch: . . .

Lol, I spend a lot of time being lost, too.
"INFPs, where do you go?"
"I don't know where the hell I am."

Not an INFP... but that is SO true for me. I go places and don't always understand how I end up there xD
I usually just wander around and go "yeah... yeah I'd like to be here today... didn't know it before, but I am here!"

I wander into tea places, pizza places, libraries, ....but mostly food places. I wander into CVS, too. And if I don't end up wandering into a place, I take a walk around the area I am for "exercise".

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I go to local parks and swing on the swings late in the evening, after all the people have gone. I've also been known to take four-mile walks or lay on hills and stargaze. :)

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm usually found in quiet, peaceful places like a library or a cafe.

ghost owl

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
When I leave home base, it's usually to hike or run in a park, or to shop, especially for food (farmer's markets, various markets), or other items related to home (paint, plants at the nursery). I occasionally to meet someone for lunch or dinner out. I haven't been particularly experimental in the last decade. I'm very sensitive to noise, so you will not find me at a concert, festival, or street fair.

momoness

I'm usually found at home, with a mug of green tea, hanging out online, with my cat beside me. When I go out, it's to meet friends at cultural and art events, or to political meet-ups.