• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] 18 year old ENFJ guy seeking INFP girl

Sad Lounge

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
?
I love INFPs. I find them attractive in too many ways to count. They're creative, poetic, compassionate, funny, humble(Or at least not full of themselves), modest, caring, optimistic, easygoing, friendly, and deep, complex people who search for meaning.

I'm an ENFJ guy who is 18 living in Ardmore, PA. (Google it if you don't know where it is). I think my Fe would be a perfect match for your Fi.

I'm smart, love music, and am totally obsessed with MBTI. But only because I want to understand different kinds of people and how to best relate to them.
As an ENFJ, I always want to help people fulfill their potential. I could help you try to deal with your weaknesses. I'm a warm, compassionate, funny guy who is always willing to listen. I know that INFPs are unwilling to share their feelings except with very close friends, but I am extremely trustworthy and won't manipulate or exploit you. You will find that I am willing to form warm, deep, committed relationships. I'll do whatever is necessary to make you happy, so long as it doesn't conflict with my values. But I am very determined. I'll do just about anything you want. I will respect and care for you.

So if you live in the Philadelphia area, and are close to my age, I would be very interested in starting a relationship.

Let me know what you INFP girls think.

"Do as you're told! (unless told otherwise)"

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Bubbles may be right for you ;)
she's an INFP and she's 18...but she may slap me for this. :devil:
you may wanna ignore me.

thats.mana

MBTI Type
infj
Can this forum be used as a personal ad? If so may I have someone similar to autumnreverie devote herself to me?

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Hm, something doesn't seem quite correct about this...

but if we're putting in requests, I'd like Eck.

*sets out licorice and waits hopefully*

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hm, something doesn't seem quite correct about this...

but if we're putting in requests, I'd like Eck.

*sets out licorice and waits hopefully*

oh but its fun isnt it?
hmm, i should get my hand in this...
OH i think i got an idea for a thread...i think someone should start it... :D

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
INFP women respond well to shirtless pics. I PM them to each one I see.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
oh but its fun isnt it?
hmm, i should get my hand in this...
OH i think i got an idea for a thread...i think someone should start it... :D

I believe there was a TypoC crushes thread, but I'm not sure what became of it.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I believe there was a TypoC crushes thread, but I'm not sure what became of it.

I think I saw that...but some people get all annal about announcing that stuff. So I think we should do another one :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Blue has the list of crushes gathered from that thread.

Sad Lounge, you're a bit young and far away for me, but, you do have a point. Only recently I was reminded of how charming, warm and flirty ENFJs can be. I love T's in general...but damn, ENFJs do make it tempting to stay in familiar F territory...;)

Nyx

Woah... I live near there (15-20 minutes away?)! Cat's out of the bag now! I'm near your age too, but I'm an INFJ
... if it makes a difference, I'm a scatter-brained/sloppy INFJ.

Freaky.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
aww! now why the hell don't enfj's obsess over me up here in Canada??? huh????

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Don't you know any cute INFPs irl? Maybe you should try to meet one in your neighborhood or something. The right girl could already be there for you all along and maybe you just haven't noticed her yet. Just give that a shot first. INFPs like that are everywhere, you only have to find them. Why are you searching on a site like this anyway?

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
Don't you know any cute INFPs irl? Maybe you should try to meet one in your neighborhood or something. The right girl could already be there for you all along and maybe you just haven't noticed her yet. Just give that a shot first. INFPs like that are everywhere, you only have to find them. Why are you searching on a site like this anyway?

I've been after INFP women for months. It seems they like to hide on forums...

I definitely relate, Sad Lounge. I sometimes see them, however briefly, and thinking, "Give me o' dat!" :) But alas... maybe I should settle for some E type.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think some sort of INFP girl net should be fashioned.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Can I get the schematics on that net? :D

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Why don't you go outside and scream, "WHERE ARE YOU, INFP WOMEN?!"
And then the ones that aren't walking away from you really fast while giving dirty looks over their shoulders are probably INFPs. Probably.