• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs! What Is Your Favorite Way to Exercise

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tell me, what do you do to exercise? How do you make the time? What's your favorite thing to do (besides sex)?

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
(besides sex)?

.....:puppy_dog_eyes: But...that's the bestest exercise ever...:cry:

Oh, okay. Weightlifting, martial arts of various flavors, hiking.

Make time? Everyone on the planet has at least an hour each day where they aren't working, sleeping, or eating. You just need to get off your lazy ass and find it.

Or turn most things you do into exercise. I walk around for several hours each day with weights on my wrists and ankles. Try eating cereal with 10 lbs hanging off your wrist. Fun. :)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hiking and walking. An occasional 1-2 mile run thrown in.

For non-cardiovascular, I love climbing.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I usually like to call on the Ghostbusters method of exorcism.

Sometimes I even like to try and do them under my own power without invoking a deity. It's riskier, but more rewarding. :yes:

INFJs are very strong-willed, so we can often do an exorcism under our own power.

Silly_Siren

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I love skating! I feel so pretty and graceful on ice. When I saw myself on tape I realized I looked like a drunken wildebeest. :(

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
I love skating! I feel so pretty and graceful on ice. When I saw mysel on tape I realized I looked like a drunken wildebeest. :(

What are you worried about?

Even when I'm slow dancing I look like a drunken rhino on roller skates...

And for some reason I keep elbowing people.

:hug:

V

violaine

I do a lot of different kinds of exercise but running and yoga are my favorites.

Coeur

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Running, dancing, swimming, and yoga.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Originally Posted by Silly_Siren
I love skating! I feel so pretty and graceful on ice. When I saw mysel on tape I realized I looked like a drunken wildebeest.

Nice! It's okay Silly, when I hit the floor as a rink D.J. in my younger years, I'm pretty sure I looked like my avatar on wheels. :)

Biaxident-
What are you worried about?

Even when I'm slow dancing I look like a drunken rhino on roller skates...

And for some reason I keep elbowing people.

A Rhino eh? That would've been fun. If my job wasn't on the line, I would've loved to bowl over all the ghetto rats. :D Whiny pukes. Unfortunately, my employ required a certain amount of grace on the floor; I don't know who I turned into, but somehow I managed pretty well.

EDIT: Younger years was probably about 4 years ago...don't know why I said that... :)

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Unconscious exercise like parking the car in the very last spot in the parking lot, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, dancing, etc.

But I also like hiking, jogging, biking, pilates, aerobics (I know. That's so 1985, but I can't help myself. It's fun!) and ...playing on the playground. :blush: I have a little nephew. What of it?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Playing with children is awesome, and a workout, indeed!

:D

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Step aerobics. They have the hottest guys and gals, including the instructors...