• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs! What Is Your Favorite Way to Exercise

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Due to the given constraints I don't have one... :(

Na, I like bike riding. :D

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yoga, and I do it every other day (would like to make it daily) for at least 30 minutes. I like pilates too, but I've decided I like yoga better.

I like riding a bike also. When I went to the gym I liked Spin classes, cuz it's bike riding with music. My bike and an ipod works just as well though. I'm trying to amp that up to 3 times a week for 30 minutes. Right now, it's maybe once a week.

I also like to swim, but I'm not that strong and I give up and just start splashing around and floating.

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Elliptical machine with my iPod is ideal. I also love going on walks. I loathe weight training (such a chore!), but I've been trying to motivate myself to do it lately.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I do yoga and I enjoy walking. I hate to jog. I really wish I liked it, but I don't. Soon I'm going to try out fencing.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
hiking, jogging, walking dogs, yogic asanas, breathing practices, martial arts

valentine

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Walking alone at night.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not a fan of setting aside specific moments to go to a gym and use workout equipment. I tried it out for a few weeks, and I just couldn't enjoy being in a sweaty, crowded public place for that long...

I prefer walking places, and bikeriding [alone, more often than not]. Housecleaning is surprisingly a decent workout as well, at the right pace.

And of course, the walkman is a must. :yes:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
cutting up stuff with an axe, riding bikes, walking. I can't really work out just for the sake of working out. I hate gyms and fitness plans.

Atomic Fiend

Running, Gym occasionally not as much as I used to though, basic exercises and stenches... etc, etc.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Running and hiking. I also like to dance to music in my room during wet days.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
What's exercise?

JK. Bicycling. I like to go the long scenic routes, too. The gym...

But really...what's earth?

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Going to the bathroom, showering, eating.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Running & gardening. Basically dull activities to keep my Ni in check.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
🏃 and 🕺

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
when i get into it: biking, weight lifting, and using the elliptical.

but it's so hard to get into it. :/ especially since there are no good gyms nearby. (either they are good gyms and they have fees $200-400 a month to justify it, or they are close and cheap $10 and have reviews that include "I saw mushrooms growing in the shower")

my apartment building doesn't have an exercise room sadly.

and i have no place to put a treadmill should my bf, in a moment of weakness, say "yes, honey, you should totally spend $2000 on a machine that will take up half of the living room".

so i got an exercise ball that i am trying to figure out so i can do body weight exercises on it with ..... rubber band thingies for resistance, ah resistance bands i knew you were in my brain somewhere.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Exercise, not my favorite thing in the world. I am pretty consistent, if part of me moans inside. xD I do like swimming though. No, I'm not a particularly strong swimmer but it's relaxing and I know how to. There is something therapeutic about going in the water.

I enjoy going on the elliptical too. Going for walks outside in nature when it's nice out is something I enjoy, just taking it in, and letting my mind wander. I get a lot of ideas via going for a walk in any area, but woodsy areas are great.