• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you had to be an NT . . .

Which NT?

• INTP

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • INTJ

Votes: 28 18.9%
  • ENTP

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • An NT? No way!

Votes: 11 7.4%

• Total voters

Silly_Siren

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I already am an NT humanoid *cacophonous whirring of machinery* NF's are delusional, bleep blorp. Biology, quantum neutrinos, quarks, all hope is lost.

Please don't sting me with your incisive barbs, NT's, I secretly love :worthy: I voted INTJ, so I could implode people with my brain. Ni is a powerful thing.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I voted INTJ, so I could implode people with my brain. Ni is a powerful thing.

Lol. Yes, being able to vaporize people with a single glower is one o' the perks of being an INTJ.

Good choice!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Make love not war !

I am telling you, its not your skill you kill people with its the bluntness :D

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol. Yes, being able to vaporize people with a single glower is one o' the perks of being an INTJ.

Good choice!

intjs can only do this to weak people and the allmighty Ni is just fooling you that you are all that powerfull. Test it out on intp or entp

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Make love not war !

I am telling you, its not your skill you kill people with its the bluntness :D

Then I will try to be nicer when I vaporize people :D

intjs can only do this to weak people and the allmighty Ni is just fooling you that you are all that powerfull. Test it out on intp or entp
Actually that's one of the things I love about NTPs :) They don't explode on contact with me. They can actually call me out on my overinflated Ni ego bullshit!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

Yea ! But better do it on intp :smile:

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I picked ENTJ, but now that I think about I'd rather have one.
So, I'm voting INTP. ;)

EDIT: I'd rather have one (that isn't arrogant, inconsiderate, and pretentious or has a stick up his butt).
...That really narrows it down to about two ENTJs that I'd (possible maybe) be compatible to.
:)
I'm funny.

Last edited:

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Language is supposed to be one of the INFP's natural talents. I imagine dance might be very Se dominated though. Performing, well, if you're not shy, then introversion can be good for portraying a complex character.
I guess my biggest problem with learning Japanese is the speaking part. Introversion: speaking less on average (listening more instead) and wanting more time to think before you say things...ahhh it drives me nuts.

Oh, dance. Yeah, very Se. Also very Fe, at least the circles I'm in. I have teachers who will ask me to "be more expressive", even when I'm not in class or dancing or anything. :shock: And I think dance in general is very heavy on the networking, which means I will never get anywhere. Ha.

I picked ENTJ, but now that I think about I'd rather have one.
:laugh:

Seriously though, ENTJs? They know what they want to do and they DO it. Much love.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Oh, no fair. There's no 'none of the above' option in the NF, SP and SJ polls.

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
I really am happy. I can't compare myself to other NTs, however, because I don't know what it's like to be them. Maybe other ENTPs are more tortured than I am? Don't know.

Nope........life is good when you're an ENTP.........no qualifiers.

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh, no, I just meant that I highly doubt that ENTPs are more psychologically healthy than other NTs (which is what CC's quote implied).

Depends.......are we comparing the psychological health of ENTP's to, say.......INTJ's? Most INTJ's I know seem to be suffering from major depression. Present company excluded, of course. ;)

kafkacat

Enneagram
inxj
i'm an intj, and i seem to carry a dark cloude over my head where ever i go, one thing is for sure, we make the best goths.