• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you had to be an NT . . .

Which NT?

• INTP

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • INTJ

Votes: 28 18.9%
  • ENTP

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • An NT? No way!

Votes: 11 7.4%

• Total voters
R

Riva

But if you were BORN an E, and that WAS your 'natural' way, then you wouldn't be exhausted doing what might exhaust us, now would you? ;)

That's how I look at it -- if I knew no other way of being, hell yeah I'd want to be an E!!!

Just like if I were born without my Ni...I wouldn't know the difference. I'd have other strengths.

Oh and it should also be mentioned that the mods keep on editing my posts. ;)
But they never send me warnings.
I guess being an ENTP has its advantages. Everyone likes us, even the mods.:D

INTP because they are smart and not annoying, in my opinion. If I was interested in making lots of money, I would say ENTJ though.

you want smart + not annoying with a lot of charm, vote ENTP.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Deep down you are all a lot of hypochondriac party poopers :D

I mean really, who would pick a type that is 75% like his own type. That's either an indicator for pure self-love (what is no bad thing) or an indicator for a huge lack of empathy cause getting along, entering foreign realms of perceptions one is to incapeable of or afraid to do.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh and it should also be mentioned that the mods keep on editing my posts. ;)
But they never send me warnings.
I guess being an ENTP has its advantages. Everyone likes us, even the mods.:D

k, i'm naive. the mods edit posts? that's whacked.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
you want smart + not annoying with a lot of charm, vote ENTP.

I'm not about making friends and charming people with a whole bunch of B.S.

Don't get me wrong, I do love ENTP's. I'd just rather date one than be one.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Deep down you are all a lot of hypochondriac party poopers :D

you know us well, don't you? :blush:

I mean really, who would pick a type that is 75% like his own type. That's either an indicator for pure self-love (what is no bad thing) or an indicator for a huge lack of empathy cause getting along, entering foreign realms of perceptions one is to incapeable of or afraid to do.

I like regular and sameness; it helps me dive deep. I dislike variety and a lot of spontaneity because my perception is that you skim the surface of lots of things without taking the time to get down into the really interesting realms. I do love myself, but I loathe myself too.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
you know us well, don't you? :blush:

I like regular and sameness; it helps me dive deep. I dislike variety and a lot of spontaneity because my perception is that you skim the surface of lots of things without taking the time to get down into the really interesting realms. I do love myself, but I loathe myself too.

I will not break you, therefore I will end this convo here and now. But I am telling you, putting lipstick on the pig doesnt solve your issues and where is no progress there will be no entropie

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't get me wrong, I do love ENTP's. I'd just rather date one than be one.

... my perception is that you skim the surface of lots of things without taking the time to get down into the really interesting realms. I do love myself, but I loathe myself too.

I love when I can just write "same." Also, she said not annoying, Curzon. ;)

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I will not break you, therefore I will end this convo here and now. But I am telling you, putting lipstick on the pig doesnt solve your issues and where is no progress there will be no entropie

Save yourself while you can! I have pwnd far worthier fodder than you, entropie. What you call progress perhaps I call spinning-one's-wheel-to-make-one-appear-powerful. :smile:

btw, you truly are starting to sound like an entp. I wasn't sure there for a while.

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I mean really, who would pick a type that is 75% like his own type.
Me...I voted INTJ. I wouldn't want to be radically different from how I am, cause I am satisfied with it, and that type is really really close for me.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
At least this thread proves my theory about secret S agents who impose as Ns in the NF forums to take over the NT by offensively mind-blocking their ideas and knack for personal growth thru curiousity about other worlds.

I am already infested with S bluntness plague xD