• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you had to be an NT . . .

Which NT?

• INTP

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • INTJ

Votes: 28 18.9%
  • ENTP

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • An NT? No way!

Votes: 11 7.4%

• Total voters

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
It was a toss up for me between ENTP and ENTJ. I chose ENTJ because well, what can I say, I like them :).

They can harbor passion, brilliance, articulation, and they get shit done. Granted there are cons but I'm going with the pros at the moment.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I choose: An NT? No way!

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
*sniff*

You are all hurting my feelings.

:boohoo:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I love being an INTP, but since I already have had a fun time with it and feel its time to grow up...when under stress I feel like an INTJ so I alread done that kinda... guess it would be nice to get more shit done and be more of a productive, time managed machine who actually thrives off of human interaction rather than run from it...thus would be an ENTJ and become a business tycoon and a father.:jew:

Really it would be sad but maybe after I retire I could change back to a INTP again!

I love my Pness it just seems to have a mind of its own to the point where I would divorce myself if I could.:cry:

So where do I join up? Do I need an operation? Will it involve an icepick?:shock:

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
INTP, just because they're the coolest of the NTs.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ, the boost to will power and higher accomplishment to goal ratio would be more than helpful. INTJ for a close second.

G

Ginkgo

I picked INTJ because, apparently, "I'm nuts", and because being an INTP wouldn't be much different from being an INFP. I want some variety people!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Being ENTP can be described with bringing order to the certain songs you hear. No real usable order, but a harmony to the chaos you experience, like classical music:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04L4WpVJPM8"].[/YOUTUBE]

But with all that effort you put in bringing order to the chaos and you all have the experience reg. the chaos the same way, you totally forget about putting efforts into understanding your cravings, your feelings and your beer.

Therefore you will die a lonely death, cause despite all the order you brought to chaos, noone cares ! Feeling is all that matters ! Beer matters !

So be careful with whom you give the psychologically stable attribute.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
A business tycoon and a father?!
Yes probably would get married before I had the kid and all that mundane stuff; think my ENTJ superego could handle that and the business although clearly the kid would prefer an INTP around the house.

Your Pness has a mind of its own?

:eek:

+1 ha-ha you totally caught the Freudian slip.:blush:

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
i picked INTP. INTP chicks seem cool. in an ice queen sort of way..

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll go with ENTJ.

I would love to be more like some of the cooler ENTPs I've known, but the less mature ENTPs I've known were a complete mess. Thank you very much, but I already have enough messiness as an INFP. At least I have 3 decades of practice with that.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I wonder if the INTJs and ENTJs are the ones that voted for themselves :D