• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you had to be an NT . . .

Which NT?

• INTP

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • INTJ

Votes: 28 18.9%
  • ENTP

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • An NT? No way!

Votes: 11 7.4%

• Total voters
R

Riva

How old is it though? With the turnover most message boards have, expecting people to drag up threads from the depths is kind of ridiculous. I think a fresh start makes sense if it's been more than 6 months since a topic was posted.

It was only 5 months and 29 days old.

;)

beat that sister.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I said persecution mania cause the poll is meaningless. And you having such suspicious thoughts about a thing so irrelevant I just found a bit startling.

Startling? Give me a break. Like I said, another ENTP said the same earlier in this thread. There's nothing startling about trying to understand why the poll is going the way it's a going. Also, persecution? I don't see "LA" in this poll...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Startling? Give me a break...Like I said, another ENTP said the same earlier in this thread. There's nothing startling about trying to understand why the poll is going the way it's a going.

You dont understand me

R

Riva

:) smart - ass

(Choosing to answer only the questions you could provide an acceptable answer for.)

Anyway i think this thread is not valid.

I am pretty sure the INTPs keep on voting the ENTPs:devil:.

this thread should be a non - NT voting thread.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
:) smart - ass

(Choosing to answer only the question you could provide an acceptable answer.)

Anyway i think this thread is not valid.

I am pretty sure the INTPs keep on voting the ENTPs.:devil: this thread should be a non - NT voting thread.

This thread is not to be taken seriously.

Much like how I'm taking you. ;)

R

Riva

This thread is not to be taken seriously.

Much like how I'm taking you. ;)

Much like how I'm taking myself too. ;)

We could do this the whole day brother. you know no one is gonna win.:)

Just admit that you forgot to search for a similar thread and get it over with.:devil:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Much like how I'm taking myself too. ;)

We could do this the whole day brother. you know no one is gonna win.

Just admit that you forgot to search for a similar thread and get it over with.

Nope.

1. I'm not sure how you plan to "win" in a debate with me over my rationale for a topic I created.

2. I don't have the interest to do anything with you "all day", Curzon. You minx, you.

3. Stop taking yourself so seriously. ;)

R

Riva

Nope.

1. I'm not sure how you plan to "win" in a debate with me over my rationale for a topic I created.

2. I don't have the interest to do anything with you "all day", Curzon. You minx, you.

3. Stop taking yourself so seriously. ;)

1. oh no, i am not planning to win a debate, i never read a single post except for yours. that was only after you replied to me.

2.yes that is why i told you to admit you made a mistake. :tongue:

3. well that's too easy. :doh:

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Probably ENTP. They seem to have most of the benefits of being an NT (and I deem there to be many) with the fewest drawbacks. I probably would've picked INTJ (the introvert's introvert) if it weren't for the fact that I absolutely cannot conceive of life as one. It seems to me that it would be such a radical shift that I might as well be wishing myself dead or superman.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*aphrodite extolling some attitude*​

eh hum, excuuuuse me, curzon, while I interject here, please. btw, you appear to lack integrity when you speak/post before you think, then edit later to make others look out of context........this is in reference to other threads regarding your edits in responses to me, but I see you here now, so I wanted to mention it. :smile:

Anyway. I chose intj just cuz it's closest to myself and by process of elimination. I kinda wanted to say NO WAY on nt, but what's the fun in that? Being E feels exhausting just thinking about it. I really dig the way intps think, but I so love my J (or hate it depending on the situation), that I chose intj..........but I'd wanna be the diabolical INTJ mastermind dark evil force without a conscience; really just full-force exploit that Ni and Te. I bet that would feel good in a sick way. :devil:

EDIT: I LOVE< LOVE<LOVE my Ni. I wouldn't wanna live without it.

R

Riva

*aphrodite extolling some attitude*​

eh hum, excuuuuse me, curzon, while I interject here, please. btw, you appear to lack integrity when you speak/post before you think, then edit later to make others look out of context........this is in reference to other threads regarding your edits in responses to me, but I see you here now, so I wanted to mention it. :smile:

I edit to correct my grammar.
And to sound nice.
I never would ever want to be rude to anyone. especially you.

R

Riva

Oh, and i do remember the particular incident you are talking about.
I sincerely have to apologize to you on that particular incident.

On other occasions it's pretty much the grammar and the rudeness i have to hide.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I edit to correct my grammar.
And to sound nice.
I never would ever want to be rude to anyone. especially you.

I give you points for being contrite, but considering the contradiction between your words and actions, I'm not buying it just yet.

"Especially me?" Flattery might help your cause yet...........;)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Being E feels exhausting just thinking about it.

But if you were BORN an E, and that WAS your 'natural' way, then you wouldn't be exhausted doing what might exhaust us, now would you? ;)

That's how I look at it -- if I knew no other way of being, hell yeah I'd want to be an E!!!

Just like if I were born without my Ni...I wouldn't know the difference. I'd have other strengths.

R

Riva

I give you points for being contrite, but considering the contradiction between your words and actions, I'm not buying it just yet.

"Especially me?" Flattery might help your cause yet...........;)

I replied again while you were typing. :)

Oh, and i do remember the particular incident you are talking about.
I sincerely have to apologize to you on that particular incident.

On other occasions it's pretty much the grammar and the rudeness i have to hide.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am still wondering you took out the word fun of INFJ :D

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
INTP because they are smart and not annoying, in my opinion. If I was interested in making lots of money, I would say ENTJ though.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm surprised at the tentative score.

Well, not so much that the ENTP is winning, but that the ENTJ is a close second.

Maybe extroversion is the way to go? Or that we just have a higher concentration of dissatisfied introverts?

Most people still believe introverts are broken. Even other introverts do.