• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you had to be an NT . . .

Which NT?

• INTP

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • INTJ

Votes: 28 18.9%
  • ENTP

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • An NT? No way!

Votes: 11 7.4%

• Total voters

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
If I could choose, it would be the evil mastermind. Mwuhahahaha!

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
Of all the robots...

INTJ.
It's their austerity. Their cool. Their efficiency. Their autonomy. The lack of BS involved in meandering which I engage in by nature.

Ni, I love thee.
Sincerely,
-Xell

Seriously, what is with all the robot/lifeless/dispassionate references? *hurt*

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Seriously, what is with all the robot/lifeless/dispassionate references? *hurt*

ENTPs are the least robotic/lifeless/dispassionate NT type, I think.

By the way who is your avatar?

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I personally have not voted either way, because, as an ENTP, I want to win. And, gloat to myself for being the winner, rather than the weiner. And, knowing that I skewed the votes will not make me feel like a winner...just a pathetic weiner, so I wouldn't vote. The need to know that ENTPs are the most popular will likely win out over the need to "pretend" that ENTPs are the most popular. Call it our delusional arrogance. ;)
Hence, I have a feeling most ENTPs will not vote for themselves in this poll (jokes aside).

Of course, I can't be sure, and neither can ya. :D

+1, don't know where the suspicion came from. Isn't the internet dominated by INTPs? You'd think that with the sheer number of them, there would be a fair few that voted for themselves, or are we not worrying about that and assuming that INTPs hate being INTP?

I don't get why people seem to think ENTPs have more fun than ENTJs. When ENTPs have to get organised for work and such, do you think they enjoy that? It's not fun for them like it is for ENTJs. ENTJs love and enjoy being organised, love and enjoy creating order.

ummm, I have plenty of fun at work, because I enjoy working with others, and finding creative solutions that get the job done. Occasionally I even enjoy these ENTJ things you've mentioned.

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTPs are the least robotic/lifeless/dispassionate NT type, I think.

By the way who is your avatar?

Um, that's me. :D

n650823914_1339085_6683.jpg

'sup!