• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Where to find INFJ's

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- Alone at the vegan restaurant, ordering takeout.
- Alone at the organic coffee shop, reading Rimbaud while the Social Interaction book lies beside her orange scone.
- Watching an indie film in the town's only art house theater, possibly with a girlfriend.
- Riding a bicycle in modest dress, most likely alone.
- At the Belle & Sebastian concert, with a huge smile on her face when Stuart Murdoch goes falsetto. If tickets were expensive, she's there alone.
- If they're in a crowd and waiting for something, they are likely fake texting to kill time.

I kid a little bit, but there is some truth in there.

yeah and bc she needed something else to do what with riding on city buses for a hobby being ever so dreadfully sad.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
also am i the only one in here who doesn't order take out, and just eats in the restaurant alone? i no longer bring a book or notebook, i just let my mind wander. plus i'm usually hungry, and it's not my fault that no one else was in the mood for vegetable biryani (tho i am far from vegetarian. my favorite food?--saturated animal fats. but i will infj it up in my defense if necessary, maybe relying on the blood type diet for quasification).

Prime

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
also am i the only one in here who doesn't order take out, and just eats in the restaurant alone? i no longer bring a book or notebook, i just let my mind wander. plus i'm usually hungry, and it's not my fault that no one else was in the mood for vegetable biryani (tho i am far from vegetarian. my favorite food?--saturated animal fats. but i will infj it up in my defense if necessary, maybe relying on the blood type diet for quasification).

Actually, yes, I'm a long-time restaurant loner. Especially when I was a corporate worker. A mouth is made to eat during lunch, not talk.

I don't know why, but when I see people who eat at restaurants alone, I feel very sad. But when I do it myself, it's just so... natural. I don't know if I'm displacing an unconscious loneliness on others or I just fear I'll be doing the same 26 year old things when I'm 62.

But yeah, taking in the atmosphere, listening in on social interactions, and not having styrofoam interact with oils and sauces... restaurant eating is often so much better.

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm on a quest!
I have never met (irl) a female INFJ - at least that I'm aware of - and would like to change that.

I understand INFJ's are rare and enigmatic, but where do the few of them hide?
How are they best approached?

I know it sounds like I'm talking about chupacabras, but to me they are on the same mythic levels.

You'll find plenty of INFJs on death row, I assure you :crazy:

INFJs are hard to "peg". You have probably met one, but just didn't realise it. Most people are shocked that I am INFJ, most people can't even type me.

We're strange. I'd advise you to stay away from us if you wanna keep your sanity intact. We'll have you for breakfast ;P