• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Idealism

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
^Daydreaming, yes.
As for fruit being sweeter before it's picked; maybe, until you become able to discern what taste best in your own mouth, and capable of picking the fruit that's right for you when it's most sweet.

Are you saying that daydreaming is an acquired taste?

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
I probably daydream more than I should, and for me it does provide an escape route for many things if I think it out well enough... Wouldn't daydreaming be the same as brainstorming?

Neutralpov

Reality of people

Idealism has been a negative in my experience. I am very focued on the positive in people and miss the realisitic negatives that other's spot as obvious. Then later on the negatives grate on me and I am hit with reality and the negatives about people and their effect when I should have set my expectations better by incorporating them.

Neutralpov

hahaha.

There are so many good threads that have ended months before I read them.

LazarusThread please walk.