• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] How to tease an enfj

thehigher

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w9
I want to know how to tease an enfj to their wits end. How do I keep you guys on your toes? What will entice you? What paradoxes do you take part in? What drives you nuts....the stuff you wish didn't.

G

Glycerine

ENFJs like quick-witted banter which Ne users tend to be good at. Say "somewhat shocking but not overly tasteless" or random things that come to your head. The ENFJ might be like "wha...? wow" but it is usually out of amusement unless she acts completely offended. One thing to note, don't try too hard. Maybe it's just me but I like genuine people and unnatural people grate me. Just use your natural quirky INFP charm and you will be golden.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ That's so true. They like it subtly naughty, not vulgar. Cleverness is key. The INFP imagination seems to amuse them a lot, as does any rebellious streak we have. I think it surprises them to see a usually quiet and moralistic person be a little bad, haha.

WieldingTheSword

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Dry, intelligent humor. You indeed have to be clever and tactful. I think most NT humor is hysterical. I enjoy sarcasm, provided it is friendly and not cruel.

I think I laugh at a lot of really random stuff, too, like natural observations or hearing the observations others make about behavior.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I *love* verbal jousting. Nothing crude, but definitely sharp and observational.

Withhold sex

:doh:

I'm going to strangle Entropie with my underpants. That's pretty sexy.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Doesnt need an enfj for that one

50050d1219148895-2005-mustang-crash-testing-aftermath.jpg

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Subtle but direct. One on one banter.
Sarcastic and naughty, sure. Always sincere and pulling - like a come hither with words.
Witty mouth karate

thehigher

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w9
k I think I've observed this before. Anything else?

Afkan

I want to know how to tease an enfj to their wits end. How do I keep you guys on your toes? What will entice you? What paradoxes do you take part in? What drives you nuts....the stuff you wish didn't.
Tease them about not being able to light up the emotional centers of your brain. Only will work in the THROES of them trying- you have to be prepared to be on your toes bc we do quip back quickly. You may get a tiger's roar or even a hyperventilated blush bc they forgot to breath they're so angry.

Or tease them about caring too much about what people think, very playfully but tease-style.

Ignore their attempts if you wish to drive them CRAZY, literally UP THE WALL. As in needing to be admitted. I'm serious. fyi this is mean though, so only do it if you want to be mean. :)

Withhold sex

He's definitely onto something.
However, proceed with caution.
And only try if you want to make them FURIOUS. Raging balls furious. :laugh:

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
As i discovered with d@v3, call us a different type.
It may set something off in our brains that makes us think "This could potentially benefit you to understand why i am not this other type... help me help you.. help me.. help.. you" It may cause a fantastic malfunction, sparks and twitching.

I think the best would be if you actually understand the enfj and they know it, but you insist that you don't understand.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
True ENFJs are pedagogs. They go out of their way to help people. That is Fe. Unselfish TO A FAULT.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Maybe you should stop pretending to be an ENFJ then. It's true that ENFJs will help people at their own expense. As an INTP with some Fe, I feel that. I often do things for others to my own detriment. People will take advantage of that given the opportunity. Fortunately my Fe is not that strong.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Maybe you should stop pretending to be an ENFJ then.

:devil: Not pretending. Just not all-encompassing.

LostInNerSpace said:
It's true that ENFJs will help people at their own expense. As an INTP with some Fe, I feel that. I often do things for others to my own detriment. People will take advantage of that given the opportunity. Fortunately my Fe is not that strong.
To a fault, i help specific people at my own expense. It's not a tactic i was equipped with, but it is one that developed over time and experiences.
People definitely do take advantage of it. You may be a bit lucky.

Afkan

Maybe you should stop pretending to be an ENFJ then. It's true that ENFJs will help people at their own expense. As an INTP with some Fe, I feel that. I often do things for others to my own detriment. People will take advantage of that given the opportunity. Fortunately my Fe is not that strong.
You have an excellent point.
At the same time, don't you think that someone who has had Fe for their entire life would build up a resistance? Wouldn't someone with stronger Fe be more likely to have learned how to cope ?
I'm in no way claiming any enfj's boundaries are perfect.