• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Turning into an infp.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
FWIW, I love men who own their F-ness!!!

I get so sick and tired of leaving this forum for a month to come back and find a whole gaggle of NF men miraculously turn into NTs.

NF men are a highly rare and awesome commodity.

Why would you deny yourself of your *own* identity.

You cannot fake it to make it!!!

I'll never turn to the darkside.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
turning NFP I think I'm turning NFP I think I am now?

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Find out your top functions. I've tested ENTP before, but my primary functions are Ne and Fi, so I'm very much ENFP and fit the description of one.

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I recently retook the mbti test at mypersonality.info and scored 1% in the "T" category. While I'm still rational, I've been much more aware of my feelings recently.
I also have seen some other personality changes in me. I'm much more verbally fluent, can appreciate art like never before, and can "read" other people's feelings a lot easier than before.
What is interesting is that I'm sure I was "F" as a child and somehow I am managing to "rescue" this earlier version of mine.
Has anyone faced something like this before?

From what I understand, people's core personality never change. Meaning once an ESTP always an ESTP. I honestly don't know where I stand on this issue because people do change all the time.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that something major has happened in your life recently. What I mean by major is something that caused you to look at life differently. Its just a guess, so don't shoot me down if I'm WAY off.

It is always great to have a child like spirit in your heart. Releasing your inner child, in my opinion, is one of the best things a person can EVER do in their lives.

For me remembering who I was as a child is a great way to help me understand who I am today. Perhaps you are now understanding who you are today better because of you recalling who you were as a child.

FWIW, I love men who own their F-ness!!!

I get so sick and tired of leaving this forum for a month to come back and find a whole gaggle of NF men miraculously turn into NTs.

NF men are a highly rare and awesome commodity.

Why would you deny yourself of your *own* identity.

You cannot fake it to make it!!!

I'm a male F and I'm proud of it. Fe-dom stands for freedom! :newwink:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmmm....I'm sure there's medication you can take for this. Zoloft or something.