• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] what would?

underradar

MBTI Type
infp
Sometimes I wish there is INFP island somewhere, I'll pack today if that happen. :)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've accused you before haven't I? lol

Don't know why, your posting just seems very T. I was thinking concise and to the point but then again I'm a T and all I do is jack around.

I actually thought I was an INFP a long time ago because of a false association with logic/being a robotic factoid regurgitator, but that was just stereotyping on my part. INFPgc pretty much destroyed any suspicions of me being INFP. (not that I dislike them or their community)

Concise? And here I think I get long-winded...

Maybe it's just the ESTJ monster that lives under my bed coming out to play in the shadows. :cheese:

INFPgc has a lot of young INFPs who seem to fit that sappy, angsty picture, but I think they are just venting. There's posters I relate to quite a bit though, so I feel pretty sure of my INFP badge.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
finishedheavenvshell.jpg

The two sides of Fi in conflict... desire and aspiration.

There's a reason I associate both Neutral Good and Neutral Evil with Fi. ;)