• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are INFPs Easy to Pick on?

will5250

MBTI Type
INFP
See, it worked without me even trying. :cool: Apparently telling an INFP that you have intentions to gleefully harm another human works wonderfully as well.
We're empathic, and we've been there. We know how it feels.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
infps should take some insensitivity classes, learn from the master of making people feel like shit, verbal attack on thinking judgers 101 begins...right after I get paid:D.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
infps should take some insensitivity classes, learn from the master of making people feel like shit, verbal attack on thinking judgers 101 begins...right after I get paid:D.

You sound like my INTJ friend. :D "Trusting people will only make you miserable! Most people do not deserve all the niceness you give them!"

Pffft. As if I want to be LOGICAL.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFPs are incredibly easy to tease. If you want a demonstration of this, simply tell them that the negative outcome of a scenario was their fault even though they clearly had good intentions. They'll immediately show a sad puppy face. This emotional trolling works for a whole range of situations too. :devil:

I have this nasty ESTJ shadow though. It's less sad puppy dog face than cat backed into a corner and hissing menacingly face.

My sensitivity tends towards the angry, defensive side of reacting, not tears.
Admittedly, this puts people on egg shells sometimes, as they actually get afraid of you and will give you your way. It's not a positive thing, but it gives you a sense of power, and I suppose when you're stressed and upset, that's what you're trying to retain.

will5250

MBTI Type
INFP
I have no desire to be less sensitive, though today it might have been somewhat useful. I don't know why that set me off today.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I keep reading this thread title as "Are INFPs Easy to Pick Up?"

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
Ya, I troll them all the time IRL.

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Then again, they may think they're picking on us when in actuality we just don't give a shit, so we let them draw their own conclusions about our mental state.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
When I first met my INFP friend, I used to joke around and poke fun at her all the time. See, I have the problem of assuming that everyone likes to play joke/make-fun of each other for fun like I do. This wasn't the case with the INFP. At first she would play along a little and give a sad sort of laugh of reluctance, but then after a while she'd do the stare tactic or the complete ignore, so I cut back. More recently, however, she'd give a perfectly calm and serious defense of the behavior I was mocking, which is just no fun at all.

In any case, though, it would only be fun if I completely outraged her, because otherwise she isn't the type that strikes back to keep the banter going.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
You sound like my INTJ friend. :D "Trusting people will only make you miserable! Most people do not deserve all the niceness you give them!"

Pffft. As if I want to be LOGICAL.

I get a weird holier than thou vibe in the NF section, I think I'll keep my distance now.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
at any rate, i like when INTJs recoil in fear. :cheese:

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yes, but I don't like to pick on people anyway.

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Well yes...But it's usually the same begging for mercy in the end.

She also taught me to never waste food.:newwink:

Hah! I KNEW you people couldn't be as innocent as you looked! Every INTJ on earth will now be informed of your duplicitous natures. Be prepared for your inevitable destruction!

:hi:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Infps usually are weaker than meny others by nature(and it shows), so theyr easy to pick on.

GHC

MBTI Type
INFP
Infps usually are weaker than meny others by nature(and it shows), so theyr easy to pick on.

In what aspect do you feel they we are -weaker- than many others???.

Response to the thread
I suppose that for our and introverted feeling preference people would take us for being push-overs but I can assure you when we REALLY get mad people and lash out at them they get dumbfounded and back the fuck back in a heartbeat. Also some of us aren't so easy to fool or manipulate.

In my case I can be sensitive but not in the over-dramatic way some descriptions portray us.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
In what aspect do you feel they we are -weaker- than many others???

In meny aspects, so meny that i cba to list them all. But theyr easy to pick on to person who wants to pick on to someone.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

You are gonna get reamed on this one. I'll just let the INFPs do it.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
They listen to what people say, which doesn't make them weaker, it just means they listen to what people say.