• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Bloody INFPs and their capacity to turn INTJs into fuzzy hug addicts.

evangela

MBTI Type
INFP
If it helps at all, I had the exact same experience with an ENTP. Broke my heart into pieces not long ago, still recovering, but now everytime I see an ENTP i feel an overwhelming sense of self-hatred.
From my own observations there is a pattern here for unrequited love (INTJ, ESFP >INFP, ESTJ; INFJ, ESTP > INTP, ENTJ; INFP, ESTJ> ENTP, ISFJ; ISFJ, ENTP>ENFJ, ISTP etc.)
offcourse this could all be my overactive Ne tryin to make sense of why I could possibly not be alone in what I feel.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If it helps at all, I had the exact same experience with an ENTP. Broke my heart into pieces not long ago, still recovering, but now everytime I see an ENTP i feel an overwhelming sense of self-hatred.
From my own observations there is a pattern here for unrequited love (INTJ, ESFP >INFP, ESTJ; INFJ, ESTP > INTP, ENTJ; INFP, ESTJ> ENTP, ISFJ; ISFJ, ENTP>ENFJ, ISTP etc.)
offcourse this could all be my overactive Ne tryin to make sense of why I could possibly not be alone in what I feel.

I'm confused. With ">" are you saying that they feel more?
How did you come to these conclusions?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What, an INFP can't form solid theories about relationships? I think you're greatly mistaken. :tongue:

nope. he understands it in his head but then it doesn't make sense to anyone else.

im drunk btw

:D

istpunk

MBTI Type
istp
Anyone taking advice from an INFJ should know they are fucking liars themselves making themselves appear fancier than their counterparts INFP. It's sad to see post after post of negative INFJ attacks on INFPs when it doesn't happen vice versa. That makes it clear that INFJs are dirt.

I knew this would happen.

Do you know how many INTJs I've had to patch up after an INFP ruined them? I always want to pick up the lifeless, broken INTJ, put it under my arm, carry it down to the INFP, present it to them, and scream at them, "You idiot! You BROKE it! Is this your idea of fun, of personal growth, of playing around? Explain yourself!"

They connect too well on the Fi level, and the INFP can make the INTJ all but useless for any practical purposes. Worst part is, they often aren't even loyal to them after reducing them to that state, leaving them to find their own way out. Bastards. :(

Fi is... :dont:

istpunk

MBTI Type
istp
I have no clue as to why INFPs would involve themselves with INTJs. Seems like they do much better with ST types. I think some INFPs mistake INTJs as needing their help, but then find out that the INTJ doesn't have what it takes to maintain a relationship.

Ok, now I'm nothing but PISSED OFF. I'm watching multiple threads in this forum, and what I see are INFPs complaining that INTJs walk all over them.

(Yes, I am aware that I'm whining and being unjust, but I'm also starting to get angry)

INFPs complain that we are insensitive and ruthless. They acknowledge that we don't mean to be; it's simply the way we're built.

Should I just acknowledge that INFPs are emotionally manipulative and take advantage of our total incapacity to deal with our feelings? I'll trade you. I cause the harm I do UNINTENTIONALLY out of insensitivity and cluelessness; you do what you do INTENTIONALLY out of curiosity and a desire to be helpful.

Now, *I'M* the one who feels like a lab rat.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anyone taking advice from an INFJ should know they are fucking liars themselves making themselves appear fancier than their counterparts INFP. It's sad to see post after post of negative INFJ attacks on INFPs when it doesn't happen vice versa. That makes it clear that INFJs are dirt.

Na, it's mostly Athenian and he's been doing this for a while. His input is useful in showing our worst side coupled with the distortion of outside viewing. It actually shows a good reason to open our eyes to our negatives and at least do something about it. It's just too bad that in these cases he's mostly about the negatives; but I shouldn't talk, since I'm not much better.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Everyone on this board who ever thought of me as an asshole should re-read this post until it is committed to memory, because it speaks volumes.

I am a caring, nurturing, supportive altruist... and all the rest of you are fucking ingrates.

Also, harden the fuck up.

Asshole.

Sappy, over-emotional, Asshole.

:D

C'mere and give me a hug. :hug:

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Stastically speaking, INFPs have more cooties per square inch than any other type.

Ahhh. THAT'S why they're always touching each other. They're picking off nits and ticks for sustenance.