• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Bloody INFPs and their capacity to turn INTJs into fuzzy hug addicts.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyone taking advice from an INFJ should know they are fucking liars themselves making themselves appear fancier than their counterparts INFP. It's sad to see post after post of negative INFJ attacks on INFPs when it doesn't happen vice versa. That makes it clear that INFJs are dirt.

I have no clue as to why INFPs would involve themselves with INTJs. Seems like they do much better with ST types. I think some INFPs mistake INTJs as needing their help, but then find out that the INTJ doesn't have what it takes to maintain a relationship.

You're trying to score points with INFPs, aren't you? Sneaky, sneaky :D

Oh, and that is true of INTJs, from my experience.

Na, it's mostly Athenian and he's been doing this for a while. His input is useful in showing our worst side coupled with the distortion of outside viewing. It actually shows a good reason to open our eyes to our negatives and at least do something about it. It's just too bad that in these cases he's mostly about the negatives; but I shouldn't talk, since I'm not much better.

Like we don't dwell on our own flaws enough as it is. I don't need anyone opening my eyes....

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Like we don't dwell on our own flaws enough as it is. I don't need anyone opening my eyes....

Dwelling on things and seeing how something actually affects someone are two different things. One is destructive, the other is educational.

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I have no clue as to why INFPs would involve themselves with INTJs. Seems like they do much better with ST types. I think some INFPs mistake INTJs as needing their help, but then find out that the INTJ doesn't have what it takes to maintain a relationship.

Please provide me with a list of the characteristics INTJs possess which make them unable to maintain a relationship, in your opinion. I'm interested to know.

Everything's fair game, although I should note that, historically, the main reason I chose not to either engage in or maintain a relationship with someone is that I found them boring, sexually uninspiring, poor at maintaining their end of an intellectual conversation, or unable to confront their issues. I don't and never did give a crap what someone looked like (although a nice ass and broad shoulders doesn't HURT) or what they did for a living, so long as they were healthy and happy. Heck, I was even more than happy to work with sexually uninspiring, since that's an interesting challenge.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dwelling on things and seeing how something actually affects someone are two different things. One is destructive, the other is educational.

Okay, that's semantics though. I still don't think it's helpful or eye-opening. I think criticism has to come from someone who respects you and is really on your side.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, that's semantics though. I still don't think it's helpful or eye-opening. I think criticism has to come from someone who respects you and is really on your side.

That's why you learn to develop your bullshit detector. :D

Information can be gleaned from any source, no matter how antagonistic; one just needs to know how to sort what is worth hearing, understanding, or chucking.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's why you learn to develop your bullshit detector. :D

Information can be gleaned from any source, no matter how antagonistic; one just needs to know how to sort what is worth hearing, understanding, or chucking.

I have it, and I use it a lot here ;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are the last twenty or so entries in this thread what you guys call 'thread entropy'?

:sombrero:

Na, just the results of it. That is, unless a certian German shows up, then that is definately thread entropie. :cheese:

evangela

MBTI Type
INFP
Hey sorry OrangeAppled for confusing you, my theory hasn't exactly been finalized yet, I just needed a response to it so i could know what area to improve on it first, which is obviously logic, I seem to be unfortunally lacking in that area. This thread is very interesting anyway.

lillyofthevalley

MBTI Type
INFJ
There's a problem here. I was wrong about his character, and he was capable of deliberately hurting me quite badly || He was mean to make me angry instead of hurt || He simply didn't care enough about me and my feelings after dating for months to be kind.

Those are the only three options I can see.

He was a commitment phobe. It comes in all types. The reason why he ran was because he DID like you and he couldn't handle it.

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
He was a commitment phobe. It comes in all types. The reason why he ran was because he DID like you and he couldn't handle it.

Too F%$#ing bad for him. :steam:

Also, that's just WEIRD. Why wouldn't you want to lock down a completely good thing? That's utterly illogical.

lillyofthevalley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Too F%$#ing bad for him. :steam:

Also, that's just WEIRD. Why wouldn't you want to lock down a completely good thing? That's utterly illogical.

It is illogical. These guys are kind of pathetic really. They crave the feelings that come with attraction and connection but they freak when it looks like they may have to move on to the next level.

Question: Did he seem to move a little fast for you at first? Super sweet, attentive, called you more than most guys do?

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
It is illogical. These guys are kind of pathetic really. They crave the feelings that come with attraction and connection but they freak when it looks like they may have to move on to the next level.

Question: Did he seem to move a little fast for you at first? Super sweet, attentive, called you more than most guys do?

OMG.