• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ Beacon!

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The party never ends as long as we're around (and have plenty of assistance to do the dirty detailed work for us).

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*rolls Tilde around on the floor and eats all the cake that falls out*

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
10/14 Rollcall

I've got more cake!! Who's here?!

Taz423

MBTI Type
INFP
Hi everyone! I'm new to this...it pretty much is amazing though!!! Hope everyone is having a great day!

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*shutters* Scared me.

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Please assemble in my army for world domination
Glitterincateyez, I just gotta say your sig is totally awesome.:bananallama:

Littlelostnf I have thoroughly enjoyed reading some of your life experiences in past posts a year or so ago. Couple threads which convinced me to come back and join this forum this week actually.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My generals, we meet this day, our armies assembled at the edge of TypeC territory. Today, we take TypeC, tomorrow, INTPc, where we'll claim our salty wenches and drink their booze...and after that, THE WORLD!!!!

ENFJs!! Ready your bananalamas!!
:bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama:
::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama:
:bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama:::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama:
:bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama:::bananallama::bananallama::bananallama:

:cheers:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm in socks and underpants. These are my socks. These are not my underpants.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*here kitty kitty kitty....*

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's okay, it's okay! Just cut out a Nike "swoosh" from a piece of cardboard and tape it to your shoes; that'll make you much faster.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
My generals, we meet this day, our armies assembled at the edge of TypeC territory. Today, we take TypeC, tomorrow, INTPc, where we'll claim our salty wenches and drink their booze...and after that, THE WORLD!!!!

ENFJs!! Ready your bananalamas!!
:bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

I was expecting a more epic speech, I mean how do you expect people to go lay their lives in for such a meaningless war with such poor speech? Com'n as an ENFjs this should be second nature to you!

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Glitterincateyez, I just gotta say your sig is totally awesome.:bananallama:

Why thank you very much!! lol Would you like to join? :newwink:
Of course! bwahahaha. I'll make a great officer in your army, I had a friend tell me I'm ready to conquer the world!

I was expecting a more epic speech, I mean how do you expect people to go lay their lives in for such a meaningless war with such poor speech? Com'n as an ENFjs this should be second nature to you!
*goes off on epic speech about how this is not at all a meaningless war. After all, just the effort placed by comrades in battle is a personal growth experience for each one of them. The determination and courage in our battles will create experiences which will enhance the rest of their lives!*

:party2: