• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] An NF moment

autumn

MBTI Type
eNFP
Today I was trying to tell my husband something, and tried for a minute or so to put it delicately and diplomatically until it all but dissolved into indistinctness. Finally I said "I'm trying to say something without actually saying it...because I'm an NF." The funny thing is that what I was trying to tell him, while relevant, wasn't really of as much importance as that effort makes it seem. Also, if I had just said it directly, I doubt he would have been offended anyway. He's great and complements me wonderfully in that way. ;)

Anyone else have an NF moment to share? :)

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
It happens to me all the time. I get tongue-tied or I stammer a lot when I try to say something important. It mostly depends on if I am worrying that I am going to hurt someone unintentionally.