• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Why I didn't want to be an INFP

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wait, the drunk dialing thing doesn't work? :confused: My world is in shambles.

If it was an ongoing thing where you kept on putting yourself in a situation that was causing you pain, he may have been trying to splash some cold water on ya. When I see people make the same decisions that lead to the same emotional consequences over and over, I do one of two things:

1) I splash some Fi cold water on their face in hopes they snap out of it.
2) I say nothing, and start pushing them out of my life.

Or more frequently, try number one and revert to number two when the person doesn't listen, repeats their mistakes, and still wishes for me to be their listening ear. As is often the case with us NPs, we are usually blunt with the people we respect, otherwise it's not worth the effort. :)

Regarding bolded print. Guilty. :blush:

What picture is that? Clearly once she drops the ESTP the INFP is going to win her over with one of his perverted comments or romantic drunken calls. :D

I'm getting annoyed with the ESTP. So who knows how long that will last. I never did anything with the INFP because I would totally but inadvertently break his wittle heart.

will5250

MBTI Type
INFP
And I'm female, fyi.
Yes sweetie, that's appearant from the feel of your vibe, and you're also causing me a little cognitive dissonance by using a masculine-ish looking avatar. And your vibe also feels like you might have grown up as a Tomboy.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Regarding bolded print. Guilty. :blush:

:hug: *totally doesn't cop a drunkin' feel*

I'm getting annoyed with the ESTP. So who knows how long that will last. I never did anything with the INFP because I would totally but inadvertently break his wittle heart.

Probably. I have to wonder how serious he is if he's drunk dialing you - but with INFPs not serious can sometimes become very serious really quickly.