• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Kyuuei's Dream Journal

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I dreamt that I was on Shutter Island. Its all I care to really mention.. :threaten: Damn that movie and it's creepy scenes.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Krav Maga class had expanded. We were training on the rooftops and I was late for the evening pressure testing, and so I rushed to get up to the top of the large building so we could begin.

Afterwards, we were all inside, congradulating this one female for doing exceptionally well on the testing. I was in last place, as per usual, which I didn't mind. I just like the class itself. This woman was very beautiful.. pale skin, with red full lips, bright large eyes, and curly blond hair that seemed to always be perfectly in place even after tossling around on rooftops. She was very chill, and down to earth, but she was an important figure in society, something politican-based's daughter.

A loud, noisy mob outside was muffling our AAR, and our instructor looked outside the window to see what the fuss was about. It turns out the mob was upset that females (in particular, this female stated above) was taking Krav Maga class. My instructor slipped out, but not unnoticed by us. The girl was scared to leave the building because of the angry protestors, many of them themselves female.

I got up, enraged, and told the girl, "Don't you worry, I'll drive them all out of here!" As I went out the front door, a more sympathetic party member in the flooded crowd rushed ahead to tell me not to go forward.. She made it sound as if I'd die if I went forward. I couldn't understand why she was concerned.. Surely someone complaining about learning to defend one's self wouldn't hurt someone in the first place! There were already a few people laying on the ground, I assumed the work of my instructor.. but I was faced with the choice of going to find him and make sure he's okay, or listen to this lady begging me with everything she had to stay put and go back inside.

I think I started to walk forward when I woke up.. but the dream makes me think.. about life, and the value of it, and what people are prepared to give it up for..

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I dreamt, last night, that I was going down the main road in Fallujah. It was a dust storm, everything was coppery. People are walking around like normal. Merchants in the roads, cars honking and driving poorly by, stopping when we get too close. I adjust my goggles from a glare in them, and I hear the loudest noise I've ever heard in my life.. Like the titanic crashed into a glacier in the air, right next to my ear.

I went top-side, the camera going crazy until it stillens on the ground. Sometime between the loud noise, and the world going still, the sound stopped. Silence, but everything going manic. Foggy-headed, I realize I'm the one on the ground, and that I can't hear anything. I move my arms to get up, but only one of them moves at my command. No matter. I flip up onto my side, going slower than I think I am. I realize my other hand isn't gone, just numb a bit and gripping to my weapon tightly. I sigh a bit of relief and look up, the shaking of my body to compensate for the vibrations and tremors in it settling.

I push my goggles straight on my face so I can see out them properly. I'm assessing my body, and surprisingly aside the pain from the landing and the fall itself, I'm mostly okay. I try assessing the situation but its chaotic. My vehicles on fire. Every person is an enemy to me. Innocent bystanders are running, and they still look like the enemy. People just standing there.. watching.. watching fire burn, and people ache, and do nothing.

I can't identify an immediate threat, so I turn my attention to the fire. I feel like I'm going so SLOW. Why am I going too slow? I see no one in the team leader's side, but the driver is still in. I push open the emergency piece, and force my hand in and somehow pry the door open. I'm about to grab him, but someone grabs me first. I'm flailing trying to get them off me, but I catch a glimpse of uniform. They're my guys. They're dragging me. I'm still reaching for my driver... I still can't hear what they're saying..

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
A woman is on a board of scientists that are working for cures to the top 10 viruses that plague human life. She's working around the clock, emotionally invested in this as the person she is in love with has a virus of his own.

Exhausted, drained, and realizing quickly that the board is running thin on ideas, the more the delve into viruses, the more they realize they cannot wipe them out entirely. Alone in her bracket of the building, she allows herself to cry at her desk to relieve the stress of the situation. A strong, warm hand falls to her shoulder. She turns quickly, and her eyes widen.. a mixture of fear and confusion. The man has no eyes.

He says he will teach her how to cure viruses. She, naturally, doesn't believe him.. But he sits down with her, and instructs her on what to do. She ends up capturing the viruses within the cell they inhabit, and the cell literally strengthens into a cage.. the virus is not only contained, but the cell is easy to spot.. he gives her a vial of substance and says a mere atom of this substance is enough to stop the reforming of viruses.. leaving pieces and parts scattered in the body, dead and ineffective. That this vial holds exactly enough atoms to cure everyone of viruses.. permanently.

Before she has a chance to start asking him who he was, or where he came from, her head feels dazed, and eyes heavy. She falls to a sleep.. only to be woken up by her co-workers hours later. Thinking it a dream, she opens her eyes... and the vial is still there. Her work is still there. Her co-workers glance over it, and are astonished. They start rejoicing! She runs home to tell her long-time boyfriend..

Governments around the world start passing mandated laws that humans, all humans, be tested for viruses.. so we can irradicate them once and for all. Humans with viruses are 'tagged' with chips on the skin, so that they can monitor whether they have been given the cure or not and their progress to the cure.

No one is allergic to it.. No one's body rejects it. Each time, the cells harden, and the viruses just stop, frozen in time and suspended in their watery cages. People stop having cold sores.. people stop getting AIDS. 2 years into the process, 98% of the world's viral infected humans have been treated. The woman wins several awards.. all while maintaining her secret.

... Her boyfriend one day looks ashen. She asks what is wrong, and checks his vital signs. She takes him to the hospital.. only to realize that many others are there too, for the same symptoms. The wait is so ridiculous that she takes him home to rest while she tries to look for another place more available. No where is available. Everyone in the hospitals have skin tags.

Horrified, and confused, and feeling sick, she has to stop while walking through the park to, yet again, purge her insides out. She realizes when she's done that someone's pulled her hair out of her face for her. Spinning around, it's the same man from years ago. The man with no eyes. He smiles coyly, "Long time no see." She could have told the joke was intentional, if she were not so confused and angry.

"What's happening to them?!" She cried out. "They're dying, can't you tell?" He asked smooth as smoke. "There's no way!" she retorts back quickly, "This is a cure, it only affects the cells the viruses are in! This doesn't make sense!"

"It does if you include that the cure has a trace DNA source that also shuts the body down slowly over time..." he commented. "You didn't do your homework. I have you a cure on a silver platter, and you took me for my word instead of looking into it yourself? Shame on you, Doc... You should have recognized me." He said, his voice growing ever deeper, darker, smoother.

"I did look through it. I studied it time and time again.. The sequences made sense by themselves, but not together. It was too advanced..." she said quietly, stunned by his words. "Of course you did. Your technology is too weak for it now. You'd be able to see it in 40 years." ...'40 years?...40!?' She could barely stand it. She wanted to scream, to yell, to rip at him. She stood there, shaking uncontrolably.

"Or, you could have played into my plan perfectly. I promised you a cure.. and I gave you one. Both ways lead to a cure of viruses. You could have recognized it was too advanced, been sure, and locked it away for 40 years, to never hump hubby in your lifetime.. Or. You could have trusted me, played into my plan, gotten your boy for a while like you did, and completed what I started."

"....W-what.. you started? .. You're killing everyone! It's genocide!!!" She screamed, tears smearing her face. "My dear.. Crying does not become you. You wanted to completely wipe viruses off the face of the earth. Viruses, in 40 years, will have reached a pivotal point in human evolution. The sacrifices of today's generation lead to virus-immune humans thanks to your vial and some patience. The body-decomposing gene code plays into a code that evolves in your DNA later on.. Viruses are what speed up this entire process, making humans evolve so much faster than they ever had to before.. You think because you don't love viruses that they aren't important? And yet, genocide is the very definition of the game you were playing."

His words battered on her brain so hard, she was dizzy and drunk in anger and remorse and confusion.. sinking to her knees, she started screaming, "I didn't want this! I didn't want any of this!!"

The man lit his cigarette, and laughed a jolly sound. He leaned down, and pat her on the shoulder. "No.. I'm sorry, I'm sure you didn't. But, I'm not in the business of caring for others. That's your job." The man started into the distance.. the lightning striking causing his shadow to reveal a moment. Dark, ink-black creatures swarmed in it, reaching out desperately to be allowed out, fighting against one another in the offset chance he would allow them through. He hummed a sweet, sad little melody as he walked into the tree line out of sight.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm...future demon?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
The funny thing is.. I didn't see this guy as a demon upon waking up. He looked like one, and surely acted like one.. he gave off an aura of fear but.. something tells me his role was more complex than that of a chaotic being hellbent on destruction. Way more than a demon. I wonder if my mind will continue this story..

To heart: Thank you for the rep. That dream had me thinking all day..

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was laying in a bed in a strange house, my room had a fireplace in it, and I was relaxing for bed.. my father was in the next room over.

Turning to my side to sleep, I caught a glimpse of something moving--and I looked over to make sure something was. It was an insense holder suspended by chains hooked onto the mantle, swinging left to right like something had moved it. Dismissing it as nothing, I didn't even have time to continue rolling over when the white bowl next to it started to float and spin in circles. The candles flickered and my bed shook, and I started attempting to scream, "DAD !! DAD! DAD!!" but something was keeping my lungs from exploding the words out.

They say when you sleep, your body paralyzes itself almost in an attempt to protect yourself from your wayward dreams. I woke myself up puffing air out from my body's physical attempts to fight this and scream for my father.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Broken memories of these dreams.. Sometimes when they feel so real, even if they definitely are as far into fantasy land as possible, my mind acts like reality.. dumping details, to just hold onto what it deems important.

A very particular detail of myself in tomb raider-esque mode.. I run into a rocky room and velociraptors and jaguars are attacking me all God of War style. I'm shooting, and kicking, and fending them off. The room is filled to the brim with them.

After that one.. there was a very brief one where I was in a whole nother, colorful world. The places were very crystarium-like in their placements, and I remember being Mon, the character I created, in this. I remember visiting Kylee, and I wanted to get back to her to visit her again, being the flirtacious dog Mon is.. so he ends up jumping down into the water below, and swimming to the bottom, and then jumping really hard.. soaring past the water, up into the air... and he's surprised that the place he thought was one, really had two places, a big banner with a misspelled sign "Wushinton" was across it... it was a very cartoony place. I look down, or rather Mon looks down below him, and the place has an airplane nose on top of it. He ends up landing in the other place, which happens to be the right one since he couldn't remember, and starts looking for Kylee.... who ups her nose in the air and pushes him off the place.

Very hard to describe dreams like these.. I wish I could record them and watch them later.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
There was a fiercely passionate girl with white wings, helping the world. It was in the future, I could tell that much. It was like things were going as normal... There was a rainstorm at a beach, and the waters were wicked and sloshing a little girl around. She was drowning, and quickly. The winged woman, whom I'll call Kyra for the sake of ease, runs to the edge of the beach and fights the winds to find her. Helicopters are hovering, looking, but the lack of light is keeping her from being found. Kyra flies as high as she can, risking lightning strikes, and starts to fall... She was casting energy out onto the waters, lighting them. Everything lit up--the animals in the ocean, the water violently crashing into itself and slamming down from up top, and the little girl was like a black spot in an ocean of lights. Kyra's eyes opened wide, getting a good look at that area.. and suddenly took flight, and just as soon as the light came it was gone.

Kyra darted up, just in time from a wave trying to swallow her into it's wrath, barrel rolling a bit she adjusted her balance and dove straight toward the water, grasping the small child as she skimmed and rose again. Outrunning the waves, she brought the girl to the helicopter and the paramedics standing by for her.. ducking out of the way before the helicopter itself posed a threat to her wings.

Kyra came home, tired and soaked, to see her fiancee in a panic. He quickly grasped her, eyes obviously tear-stained. Before she even had a chance to ask what was wrong, he burst out, "Don't disappear!!" He explained that two other winged people they knew started disappeared. Kyra was like, "I'm not going anywhere, Kale. I'm right here."

To which he replied, "So was Dani! We were at Dani's eating, waiting for you to show up after your run... and Dani started to hurt. She said all she could hear was a ringing in her ears, and then her heart burned, and then... she started to..to.. erode away. Her body just started to fall into nothingness.. Bill grabbed at her, and tried to grasp her to him, and then she was gone!! GONE KYRA! I came here looking for you, and you weren't here!"

Kyra started to panic too... She had never heard of such a thing. "Someone's messing with us.. Kale, someone is--....." She started to get a ringing sensation in her ears. "Listen to me Kale." She started to say, even though she couldn't hear him at all, and wasn't sure if noise was even leaving her lips. Her body was tingling, and her core burning, as if it were burning itself away. "Kale, someone is erasing us, the way they erased the Tangulas (my dream knowledge says these are some sort of beasts that would have wiped out humanity in a matter of years if someone had not gone back in time and destroyed the man that created them) back then.. You have to find out w--" She thought she'd at least feel warmth, or cold, or anything.. she felt nothing. Just a dispair for Kale... and that was all.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I wasn't myself. I was an unidentified male in this dream. The setting was some made-up third world school that was created out of what looks like an abandoned airport. I was riding in a vehicle with a group of my friends, when I noticed a guy being forced to smell some sort of plant by another male, and then he collapsed on the ground. I immediately force my friend to stop the car, and run out over to him and grab him.

We take this person to a place, where the guy that did the deed happens to be waiting. Apparently it makes you fall asleep and lose motor skills temporarily. The owner of the plants seemed immune. I got out of our vehicle again, and started yelling at the posse.. who attempted to drive off.. I continued to yell their license plate, and they turned around and stopped infront of us and got out of their cars. My heart was racing a bit, and weapons were drawn by the plant-carrying man. I grabbed a hold of the top of his pistol and somehow got lucky enough to pop the slide off of the rest of the assembly.

He seemed a bit intimidated that I did this so fast, but it was pure luck. Still blindly mad, I threw the slide like some make shift ninja star until it lodged itself just like one into their car's hood. The posse looked at me with an odd expression, and we drove off.

We're in the school again, my friends and I. I'm fairly sure at this point my character is in a gang of some sort. The other posse shows up. There's a struggle between the plant-wielding man and myself, we're fighting against a cement slope in what was once a parking garage but has flooded since, we were at the edge of the flooded part. The struggle ends up with my hands around his throat, and yelling that if anyone dares shoot me from his posse, I'll still have enough time to break his neck.

Someone tries to shoot me. Not only does that person miss, but they hit the plant man thanks to me. I break his neck anyways. I beat on him after that. When I'm done with him, I toss him aside, and still covered in blood entirely, I casually walk away.

.. It seems like my character shows remorse after that though. Not exactly remorse. The other gang is terrified I actually went through with killing their leader on school grounds no less. They're carrying him away covered in a giant bucket-like device, since his body was falling apart too much to just carry him over a shoulder.

I rush up to them, and slam my hands on the bucket.. and.. the energy that pours from my actions, I breathe life into my victim. I heal his wounds, and I tell him in a way only myself and him can understand.. that if he wants to live out the rest of his life, he had damn well better do it outside of this posse, and away from me.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Short, sweet, funny dream.

We were having bachelor and bachelorette parties in two seperate houses across the street from each other. ISTP goes to the wrong house, and rings the doorbell. I get up to answer it, laughing, and look pleasently surprised to see ISTP. I laugh and go, "Hey ISTP!"

"...." Is his reply. me: ".. Hah. Uh, why are you looking at me like I've got a dick on my forehead?" I thought he was trying to come to the bachelorette party for some reason. He goes, "...Because you have a dick on your forehead." I look up, and remember I'm wearing a garter one of the girls flung at me around my head, which has a plastic penis as the little decor accent. I laugh again and go, "Oh. Wanna come in?!" He doesn't reply, just turns around, and walks back towards the correct house.

Last edited:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I watched the world light up. I stood in the middle of an open field, and everything had a color. Every species of insect, arachnid, rabbit, and bird, snake and larger... they all had a different shade. The wind played with the colors, and as it passed by, the colors briefly grew brighter, fading to the soft glow just as quickly as it passed.. I was dancing along the field with the wind, and I realized it was me controling it... or it was controling me. Every color sang, the wind brightened the tones and made a visual song that was a bit too complex for me to comprehend.. but I danced in awe of it anyways. When I was done, I stood at the top of a hill, and the rain began to fall. The rain made the glowing colors bleed, like water on ink, and the muddy rainbow of light started to coat the grasses and flowers around me. When it got to my feet, it tickled lightly, and then soothed the muscles there. It was hot, but the rain was crisp and cool.. The clouds were deep grays, but I didn't mind.. The whole world was full of light. Nothing was dark except the sky.. and it was beautiful, to see it all upside down.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'm tired while writing this, forgive me.

I was sitting in a room with some people hearing a lecture.. I was tuning it out, talking to this really awesome chick I met sitting across from me. The whole time, I wondered where my friend had gone.. shouldn't he be here right now? INFP was no where in sight. I continued to talk with ESFP though.

When the lecture ended, everyone got up like drones and left.. ESFP and I were the only normal ones. She didn't seem to notice, but I did. We went to the elevator, and INFP was there. Why hadn't I sensed him before? I looked to him after pressing the "up" button. ESFP had her back turned the entire time.. INFP was starring blankly at me, in an almost overbearing, creepy distant way. I tried to talk to him.. and he just stood there over me. The elevator creeked and jolted.. like the entire assembly had been hastily pushed to the left. It continued up though. It curved even more extreme than before, throwing me against the wall. The doors open and I flew out of it.. Only to realize ESFP wasn't in my way at all when I ran out the door like she should have been.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You should run these dreams through a dream dictionary and discuss if the results are true.

Might be interesting. :cheese:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ I thought about doing something like that.. I suppose maybe when I have time to relax later on this summer it'll be an option. Too many projects currently :D

I haven't been writing my dreams down as I have them the past couple weeks out of laziness.. I'm regreting it entirely, as some of the memories throughout my busy day slip until fragments of pictures I can't use to make a story anymore are left. I usually do exercises in the morning when I wake up.. where I go through the details, every one, in my head 2 or 3 times.. with quick wake-ups, instant get-ups, and late sleeping.. it's been hard to wake up once and remember.. I usually have to fall back asleep, and remember two seperate dreams and they tangle and twist until it all falls apart at the seams. Or the dream is shattered by reality so suddenly that I don't have time to even think about it, moreless remember it enough to describe it in detail here.

I'll work on it though.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:blush: I can't write the dreams I've been having lately. Not that they're X rated so much as they're more embarrassing in general. :laugh:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was in the jungle... Deep in the jungle. I was laying on a hammock that I had made myself, after hours and hours of trying in my spare time. Totally worth it to be up from the ground. I swatted a spider away that was crawling on my pantleg. I wondered if there was a whole colony of them near by with the amount of them that kept bugging me. I was getting eaten alive by bugs it felt like, but by now I'd learned to just sit there and knock of the really annoying ones. I looked up at the canopy above me, wearing so little that it looked like some sort of Tarzan fetish wear.

I was reflecting back on how I'd gotten there. I was a key witness in a horrid event.. one so bad that it was going to affect not just a large family of criminals, but some extremely dodgy, wealthy people in high places. I had been running for my life. I had a single contact, and I was constantly on the move through remote areas around the world, destination to destination, to avoid being caught and killed before I could testify. I had recorded myself on a tape recorder, editing it until it was perfect, and kept it safe with me. But I wanted to testify myself.. I didn't want to need the tape.

At least this isn't the desert anymore, I thought.. Though I wasn't sure if I liked the humidity of the jungle anymore than the dry heatwaves of the desert. I took a drink of water and tried to close my eyes to sleep.. I could not though. Footsteps.

As I was about to lunge from my hammock hands grabbed me. I wiggled and flipped my hammock, landing on the ground hard and getting the wind knocked from me. Holding my breath to help myself recover, I grabbed my walking stick on the ground and smacked the shins of the feet infront of me. I darted to the side and bumped into another figure trying to escape from the first! My hand came up and smashed into his nose, and while wrestling with a third attacker I was hit in the head and everything went to stars..

.. I was floating. I was in the ocean, only the water tasted pure and clean. Feathers rippled along my body in waves. The vision was over soon.. and I came to, tossed over the shoulder of an attacker and in a place with light. Fire light, not lightbulbs. My head ached and was dizzy, but I realized I was in a camp of natives soon enough. My eyes squinted to adjust, and I frowned when I saw the men I hurt. I thought they were from the agencies, not from the jungle!! How could I have known?

I sighed, disappointed in my jumpy nature, and in confusion as to what would happen now.. if they liked me before, they probably didn't now!! I rubbed my face, wanting to wash it off, and dreamed faintly of the large bath tub in the hotel room I relaxed in for hours. My head hurt too much to focus on bad things like, ya know, natives deciding I'm some monster or demon. A large, tall, dark man built like a brick house kneeled infront of me, and my eyes widened as I looked into his--they were so dark I wasn't even sure there were whites to his eyes. They just fell forever.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I sat down, my rear instantly getting soaking wet from the concrete. It was raining so hard I could barely hear myself think. I was holding up a large, red and white umbrella and sitting, smiling and watching the rain and world go by. I looked to my left, and the person I was helping shield from the rain was much taller than I was, so I had to hold my arm in an awkward position. I did this long enough for my arm to get numb from holding it so awkwardly.

I didn't say anything to them. I just sat with them, holding the umbrella, and looking out. Giving them as much privacy as I was willing to without leaving. Finally, they moved around a bit and lifted their head from their knees. They hadn't even noticed I was there until then. They sighed, and I couldn't tell if it was out of resignation or annoyance or both. I smiled a bit more and nodded and asked, "Are you ready then?" They asked me back, "What took you so long.." and I apologized for being late. I wasn't late... I'm still not quite sure what the conversation was about. But they took the umbrella from me and scolded me for having numb fingers and stood, walking away. I sat there on curb still.. and they looked at me like I was retarded and asked if I were coming.

I laughed and stood, and told them, "Sorry! I wasn't sure if you wanted me to tag along as well. I just came to give you the umbrella." I'm still not sure what the look on his face was.. or what was going on in his head..

O

Oberon

:blush: I can't write the dreams I've been having lately. Not that they're X rated so much as they're more embarrassing in general. :laugh:

As long as they don't feature a little mouse with a big sword leading you to suspect that he's compensating for something, I'm good. :D

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I didnt get much sleep last night. I remember glimpses of my first dream.. people pointing guns at each other, a suicide-gone-wrong mystery, detectives... nothing more.

The second short dream involved more detail, but just as glimpse-and-gone style. I was given a very expensive pillow set that originated from such a wealthy family, named Lamar, that the pillows were ridiculously pricey. They had a carrying rope made entirely of pearls. I had a vision while sleeping with them about these tiny dark blue crystals inside of them on a curb refusing to be washed down the street drain with the water.. and death surrounding it. I kept waking up to my neck trying to be progressively more itchy and off-feeling.. I was debating whether I was playing placebo into my visions or if it was actually true.