• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Kyuuei's Dream Journal

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
It started with Korai being yelled at for spilling baking soda everywhere outside by his dad.. not really yelling, but lecturing.. and I saw a single-person glider that looked like the way a manufacturer would design a kids toy.. no engine, but it was blue and white and it came to a very beautiful landing right on our street. The girl inside hopped out like it was no big deal and started to take her glider into the garage in the cursed house on our block.

Before I know it, I'm in one of them, only HFD is piloting it. I'm not scared at all, we're in a really rocky area that reminds me of the grand canyon but it isn't the same. There's lots of cars driving on the road we are following because we are close to landing, and people are peppering the area for some sort of event. When we land, I open up a package of something and give it to a kid, but the package it was wrapped in is really long and skinny so I just secure the trash in my hand until I find a bin. We ordered a pizza, and we were laying on a rock eating it, and I decided I wanted to go adventure out past where all the people are. We start rock climbing around the area and when we get to a certain part I think I see something and I tap HFD--but he's already seen it and starts going closer, so I follow for a bit but both of us stop dead in our tracks. These stereotypically shady looking guys are trying to tame a HUGE dinosaur.. Allosaurus is probably closer to what it looked like. I instantly realize we should not have seen that. The guys see us, and HFD notices this and pushes on me to start retreating in the other direction. I start taking a windy convoluted way through the rocks and I pass by the road. A black truck slows down, debating where to park, and I leave my trash next to it while it drives off--hoping someone might assume we jumped into a vehicle. We low crawl around the spiny brush and rocks until we get to a crowd of people that were laying/sitting, and we crawl until we're closer to the canyon wall. I am completely out of breath by then, and someone is announcing something and HFD raises his hand, but his other hand is resting on my head to keep my head down. I realize the guys trying to track us are back where I left my trash piece near the road, and HFD is trying to secure a launch for our glider so we can hit the next part.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was exploring territory for the army. A lot of the area we were in was flooded out, like cistern style from TR1. I found an old WW2 plane there--a simpler engine, civilian in style, but meant for war and it was painting a traditional blue with shark teeth at the nose. I was in love with it instantly--and one of my SGTs was teaching me to pilot it. I wasn't great yet, but I was getting the hang of it throughout our mission. The base we were living at at the time was also flooded, with shallow waters and ruins covered in moss and overgrowth specking the parts that were not flooded. I was in a building with my 1st platoon leaders, and they were asking me if I was learning anything. I said yes, of course, even though in reality I wasn't even in the classes I was working on being assigned to that same zone and somehow keep the airplane I found. I had no idea how a big organization was just going to allow that, but I had to try. I even tried cutting a long line of girls getting assignments, but I was really subtle about it and realized I couldn't without getting caught so I went instead to the plane itself. The raccoon that I found with the plane was still with it, and two of my leaders jumped in and we started to take off--and then it started to sink again.. it was losing altitude until it skimmed to the shallow water below and crashed into a building. Minimal damage, but turns out there is something wrong with the engine. Immediately I get hopeful that they will let me keep it now, and I race into the building to ask about it completely disregarding the fact that I just crashed it for the whole world to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at this hybrid beach/pool area, and we were trying to fish. It was the beach, but there was a pool-like concrete barrier around three sides for a little while before the rest of the ocean went on because there was no real beach there it dropped off into ocean nearly immediately. My mom messed up her rod so I went underwater and retrieved it before it sunk away forever. As I was fixing it I started to get pulled. I thought, there is no way a fish is on this bait as big as something that can pull me when I didn't even feel it bite and my hand is right next to the bait area--but when I stretched a finger out to touch it there it was. I waited until the current pulled me towards the surface and let go of the line and kept the rod, and swam like mad for the surface. When I got there a dude helped me up and said a shark was in the water, and I said I think I have him on my line. He tried to help me pull the shark in until we realized it was a great white, and then I cut the line. My dog was there with us, and I was telling my friend to make sure my dog swam out of the water right now. I was talking with the guy, confident that everyone was out of the water, and I was fantasizing about how cool it would be if I had GPS tracked that shark, when it jumped out of the water and it turns out it wasn't a shark at all.. or maybe there was a shark too and this fellow, but a killer whale makes a spectacular jump out of the water right in front of us. I look and realize my dog is still in the water and I rush over there and grab her stupid tail end and drag her to the side.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
We were studying other civilizations. This one happened to live in a very steep mountainous area. It was a small community that worshiped the sun as their God. It was my husband and I, although I never got to see what he looked like in the dream. This civilization gets married by dangling off of the steepest mountain peak from these thick rope-like vines in the middle of the sun's rays that shine right on that spot on certain days and times, and the woman dangles from the man's arm, and the man holds onto the vine, and they say to each other what they want to say, and then they have to work together to swing back to safety.

We were working with this civilization so long, that we actually decided to try this wedding. We practiced with the practice ropes they make in the village, and the villagers said we were meant to be together because we swung so well. So, we made the trek up to the top of the mountain peak that slants slightly forward and, firmly grasping my husband's hand, he grabs a vine and we swing off and dangle in the sunlight. And it was actually quite scary.

I don't know what we said to each other, but I remember looking up and seeing just pure sunlight and sky and the ropes and the mountain and I thought 'Gee, this is actually quite pretty.. It does not look so pretty from the safety zone.' And then I started to swing us back to safety. The villagers caught us and pulled us in and we went back down to celebrate 'renewing' our vows and we made a joke about getting married in every of civilization's ways in the world.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
There was a small tornado forming in my backyard while I was out there. I took cover and did my best to avoid it. It tore up some of the fence line.
We lived in a house I didn't recognize. My dad and I were selling items through this network of re sellers. There was some shady Mexican dude that lived with us that my dad hired while I was away--I didn't trust him. I finally talked to him about it and he said he didn't trust him either.
I discovered that him and another guy he was working with had built a large globe for us to 'sell' but it would house them and all of our money and valuables when the time came. I wanted to make sure we busted them.
He got our biggest load of inventory together to sell and took it to the massive warehouse the network operated in for our first phase, still well aware of their schemes.
When I got home, I was distracted by a dragonfly and wasp in the house. I HATE wasps. My brother tried scooping it up with his hands to squish it, but I took a piece of wood and slammed it on the top of its body, and then stood on it.
A bunch of that shady dude's friends tried to show up, but the doors were secured thanks to me.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
My hair was considerably longer than it is now, to my thighs. I was showering in an outdoor shower with barely enough privacy--just a wall covering below the shoulders to the knees, and a sheer curtain for an entrance and exit. Still, it was my land, and no one came from that direction, so I wasn't shy about it. It was a beautiful day, hot, not humid. I turned the water off, and towel dried off and threw a robe on and sat on my patio to let the heat dry my hair, spraying it with some concoction I made for it. There were weights on my patio, and a tablet propped up, so I guess I was working out before that, but I didn't feel tired or sore. I opened the door to a small mini fridge and plucked some figs from it and began eating them out of a jar where they'd clearly been soaking in brandy and sugar. They tasted amazing. I peeked through the windows of my small house to the outdoor kitchen, and I had it decorated to satisfy any medieval appetite--candelabra with thick beeswax candles, tiki sconces that I'd adapted to look like torches, the table was adapted to make the top look like a map.. banners were everywhere. It was pretty cool.

Stupid dream. I cannot wait to throw my Game of Thrones dinner party.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I had a nightmare the other evening that I woke up to being married to someone I didn't love. Someone that I liked well enough in a platonic, yeah-I-don't-have-to-deal-with-you-often sort of way, but definitely not someone I would risk a wedding for. I couldn't remember being married, the wedding, nothing.. but everyone was congratulating me, telling me how happy they were for me--and I felt like sneering at them and telling them they don't really know me at all. I couldn't understand why I'd made that decision, I didn't feel hung over, or drunk, or anything. The guy was super, super happy and being extremely nice to me and it was clear he was content with the whole thing. I was reeling in a mixture of sickness, nausea, and wondering how I am ever going to get out of this mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was raining. It was hot, humid air, but the rain was cold, and fog was everywhere. It was half-forest, half jungle, and I was wearing as little as possible to make up for all of the moisture. I heard someone pursuing me, and I started to race towards the mountain side, which was far off still, and found a cave to duck into eventually. I was so out of breath by the time I'd gotten there, my legs felt weak and heavy from running on uneven ground, and I was covered in mud and rain and forest debris. I was skinnier, like I hadn't been eating well, and my clothes were a little odd for modern times but they could have just been hippy-ish gear. I wrung my braid from all the water making it heavy, and I put my back to the cold rock and tried to catch my breath.

I started to look around, the rain was pouring so loud and hard that I couldn't even see past the entrance, and the floor was starting to flood near it. It was clear there were rocks lined in a circle and ashes from a fire--though I couldn't tell the last time it'd been used.

I started to notice a droplet of water steadily falling from a rock near me into a tiny, tiny pool made from the rock just below it. The rain was pounding, there was no way I should have been able to hear it, and I didn't at first.. but after a while, it was all I could hear. I assumed the rain had stopped, but the floor flooding against my foot told me it had not. I couldn't be bothered to look at the entrance to be sure. I stopped feeling cold, and in fact I had a warm sensation on my body, and I just kept watching the water droplets fall into the small pool. There was a tiny voice in my head that recognized things scratched into the border of the tiny pool, something I'd seen before, but I told myself I'd read it in a minute....

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I had a nightmare the other evening that I woke up to being married to someone I didn't love. Someone that I liked well enough in a platonic, yeah-I-don't-have-to-deal-with-you-often sort of way, but definitely not someone I would risk a wedding for. I couldn't remember being married, the wedding, nothing.. but everyone was congratulating me, telling me how happy they were for me--and I felt like sneering at them and telling them they don't really know me at all. I couldn't understand why I'd made that decision, I didn't feel hung over, or drunk, or anything. The guy was super, super happy and being extremely nice to me and it was clear he was content with the whole thing. I was reeling in a mixture of sickness, nausea, and wondering how I am ever going to get out of this mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was raining. It was hot, humid air, but the rain was cold, and fog was everywhere. It was half-forest, half jungle, and I was wearing as little as possible to make up for all of the moisture. I heard someone pursuing me, and I started to race towards the mountain side, which was far off still, and found a cave to duck into eventually. I was so out of breath by the time I'd gotten there, my legs felt weak and heavy from running on uneven ground, and I was covered in mud and rain and forest debris. I was skinnier, like I hadn't been eating well, and my clothes were a little odd for modern times but they could have just been hippy-ish gear. I wrung my braid from all the water making it heavy, and I put my back to the cold rock and tried to catch my breath.

I started to look around, the rain was pouring so loud and hard that I couldn't even see past the entrance, and the floor was starting to flood near it. It was clear there were rocks lined in a circle and ashes from a fire--though I couldn't tell the last time it'd been used.

I started to notice a droplet of water steadily falling from a rock near me into a tiny, tiny pool made from the rock just below it. The rain was pounding, there was no way I should have been able to hear it, and I didn't at first.. but after a while, it was all I could hear. I assumed the rain had stopped, but the floor flooding against my foot told me it had not. I couldn't be bothered to look at the entrance to be sure. I stopped feeling cold, and in fact I had a warm sensation on my body, and I just kept watching the water droplets fall into the small pool. There was a tiny voice in my head that recognized things scratched into the border of the tiny pool, something I'd seen before, but I told myself I'd read it in a minute....

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
It's sunny, and warm outside. It might be slightly cold in the shade, but in the sun it was great. Perfect even. There's a white sheet laid out on the grass, and the small creek is babbling away. I can't see him, just his leg, and I'm laying on it, with an arm dangling lazily, and the sun is just a tad too hot. He's in the shade, and my face is, but the rest of me is in the sun, and it feels great. There's music playing in the background, from my phone, but it's starting to fade. My eyes are wandering between watching the grass dance in the wind and watching his toes adjust because he wants to move his leg, but he doesn't want to say he does quite yet. I'm half asleep at some point in time, and I hear him saying something to me--or to himself, I can't quite tell, but I can't think of anything to say because I'm too close to being asleep to wake up on my own now.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I've had a reoccurring dream the past few nights.. It's a dream I frequently have, that has been augmented recently.

For years, I have dreams where I am in the desert at night. By myself. If I look at the stars too long, the world feels like a bowl and I realize nothing is holding my feet down and I fall to the ground because it feels like I'm going to fall into the sky at any minute. It happens when you can see horizon to horizon without interruption. The desert air is warm, with a slightly cool breeze (that's probably warm, but I'm all sweaty so I think it's cool) and there's no moon but the stars are bright enough to light up the slight hills of sand. And I'm so happy, and I just run. Through the sand, chasing the stars in the sky, and I don't get so out of breath so fast when I'm running like this. It feels alright to sprint--to go as fast as normal runners go--for a longer time. I finally lay back in the sand, and I'm looking in the sky for shooting stars. I don't catch any, but I'm watching for them anyways--and I can see in the far, far distance very slight flickers of light, where a storm is brewing and raging.. but it's so many hundreds of miles away, and it's clear and warm here and now.

... The augmentation of my dream is that he is there now. Not while I'm running, but when I lay back. He catches up with me, since he was just walking and following my footsteps in the sand, and I can't see him, but I hear him sigh and lay down next to me, with his head near mine. He doesn't say anything, he's just there. He leans his head in and kisses my cheek, and I smile and I think I'll roll over to look at him a second--but then I wake up. It's an odd addition to a dream I normally use to escape into my own world. I love the desert, particularly at night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I frequently daydream about things I've done already.. sitting at the edge of Havasu falls. Drinking the cafe I had before I went bananas at the Eiffel Tower.

I dreamed I was in Paris again, eating foie gras sushi, looking at someone hanging their rug on the edge of their balcony. I don't think I was ready to leave Europe when I did -- I loved it so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This dream is a month and a half old.. I wrote it down a while back, and just now getting around to posting it. It's an odd one.

This crazy guy was trying to inspire george rr martin, who kept carrying around a mannequin head of ygritte with him, and they were developing a space ship to take him into space with 5 people. roller coaster--it didn't work, and they decided individual ships would be best. I was having dinner on the beach after and I went swimming in the clear water, and I jumped down into a grid like structure with a chandelier, and there were several. There was a spotlight on me keeping up with me as I swam, and when they turned it off I could see from the moonlight that it was a drowned convention center, and there was a huge mountain of trash piled up in the ocean. I was thinking it looked disgusting, but when I looked back at the convention center and the spotlight turned off, with the chandeliers, it ended up looking pretty in the moonlight. I swam up to the surface to catch my breath, and when I dove back in to go into the convention center, as soon as I landed on the ground I saw what I thought was a crystal dinosaur.. but then it had bright red eyes, and it looked nothing like what I thought, and I knew it was a dragon, and I swam to the surface as it started attacking people. I was narrowly escaping, and another red dragon showed up. I climbed onto a vent on the beach that was still blowing air with streamers dangling upwards, and I detangled from the streamers and was running towards the ladder to get out of the beach cliffs. I looked over my shoulder and the dragons were causing destruction without much rhyme or reason, and george rr martin kissed ygritte goodbye and the mad scientist guy decided that there was no way he wasn't finishing those books and ran to save him.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was on a dock.. A simple dock, rectangular jut into probably a lake by the looks of it and the lack of waves in the water. Everything was very dark despite it being daylight outside because a storm was settling in. I had an odd set of clothes on, a ripped up sweatshirt that was way too messed up for me to hold onto normally, only the arms were really functional, and a white sleeveless knee-length dress on under it. I had a lantern in my hand, and the thunder was getting progressively louder. I looked back at my mini camp site, which was already prepared for the storm, and I decided to sit on the dock and watch to see if the rain would fall across the lake. The wind got chilly despite the warm weather. The thunder got so loud and so bad that it started to shake the dock when it went off. I couldn't seem to catch any of the lightning though, just flashes of light from where it was hitting. The sky was a slight greenish hue. I could see the rain coming down now in the distance. My lantern was put out by the wind. I guess I had been waiting for a call, because I was checking my phone constantly for a while. Everything was really gray out, and it made me look gray too.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was in the snow. Flurries were falling, but I had some high quality boots on and enough clothing that only my hands and face were really cold. I was walking through trees, and stepping over a creek that was frozen in time onto animal-printed mud frozen stiff. I had an arrow and bow in my hands, but I didn't seem to be doing anything particularly stealthy. I was daydreaming about being in more romantic clothing than the old flannel and jeans I was wearing.. a cloak, fur lined with smooth brown boots and leather pants and jerkin. I stopped to watch a rabbit bound around in the distance, and I tried to aim and shoot for it, but I missed horribly and ended up scaring away anything else by laughing out loud and echoing everywhere. I looked up at the summit at the top, which seemed to keep escaping me and I was regretting not using a GPS to get to where I was going because the mountain was playing tricks on me.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
There were some random aspects, and I don't remember it all now because I was distracted this morning immediately after waking.. but.

I was in a desert like mountain range of some sort. There was a ... I called it a Basilica of Agnoin (or something like that.. it started with an A for sure) but it was more like a creep secret culty lair from a fiction novel. It was carved into the mountain side, overlooking a small town miles down from it, in the middle of Nowhereistan. Definitely desert sands and rock, but the temperature was warm and pleasant and we had an instructor leading us there for an assignment. I had failed another assignment and I was making up for it with the trip to this place. Others were with me, including Charlie Day from It's Always Sunny (the character, not the actor necessarily) and a really random slutty girl and a bald guy that looked very familiar but I can't quite place my finger on it while awake now.

The instructor was giving us the background on this place.. it was long abandoned, but not raided either as the town protected it. We were told to sort out why we thought the different levels and crevices all had water and devices that manipulated that water that seemed to serve no other purpose. It looked to me like tiny ritual alters scattered along each level. Some of my classmates branched off, and I went to a stairwell of sorts carved in rock and found each level had a different offshoot of these alters or experimental desks of sorts. One of them when you put a rock in the water it turned the water a smoky gray color. Another had two what looked to be oil cans but tiny, and they were filled with nothing, and when you dipped them in the water it made the water that got trapped inside of it very hot or cold. The water was coming from the ground somehow, I wasn't sure how it kept replenishing itself but not overflowing.

I got the sensation that this place was used for not good things. I had this overwhelming sense of fear.. like either something dark was lurking within, or dark energies were within the place from when evil once operated here. Either way, I determined that these devices and this sorcery was not of a good nature and I didn't want to be there anymore. I wasn't the only one to think that. I was the last to leave though, and as I walked by myself down the mountain trail for the town I noticed the sky was completely darkened with a lack of moonlight. I got to the town, and went into what we passed for hotel rooms, and I noticed bald guy going in. I wasn't staying in their room, but I knew it wasn't his room and he seemed strange to me--or maybe I felt strange, I couldn't quite tell--and I followed him in, something not very like myself, without knocking. I opened the door and Charlie was in the bed, and bald guy was climbing into it, and the slutty girl was in there putting on a show and they were all being overly accepting of it all which didn't seem in place from before. I was standing there stunned for a moment, and I told myself I should leave, and the slutty girl was making advances at me too, trying to draw me into the foray, and I panicked as the two men were sitting in the bed eagerly like creepy grown children, and left out the room.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was in a city, waiting for him to pick me up. I was wandering around, and getting out of the cold snowy weather, and I walked into the Orange Peel and saw how beautiful they had strung up the lights for decoration. I thought to myself, oh what a nice set up, and started wandering through. Everyone was setting up for a circus-like competition among different circus acts. One of the all-female crews said they were lacking a strong arm in their set up, and asked me if I wanted to join. They said I wouldn't have to do anything, just fill in the slot, so I said sure.

About this time I noticed the place was a lot bigger than before. A lot. There was a grove-like feel to it, with a large river and deep blue pond separating the one side from the other, with rope bridges and large trees hosting folks. A guy was fishing in the pond, and I was watching him fish, and he had a particular bait.. and even though the water was clear as day, I couldn't see the fish well that he had hooked until it leaped out of the water and into his hands. His coloration was perfectly suited for the water he was living in--about the size of a large bass, he looked half whale and half swordfish with his round shiny head and spear-like nose that didn't jut out more than 6 inches. His coloration made him blend into the water so well he nearly disappeared right under your nose, deep blue mottling on his head and dorsal side, and white yellow mottling on his underside. It wriggled around, trying to escape, and the guy walked off with it. One of the crew members on our side of the river tried fishing for one after, and dropped his line, but he had a quarter with a hole in it as bait and I told him that wouldn't work.

The show was going on, with the female crew walking cat walks, and trapeze stunts going on, and I was tucked into the corner waiting for my turn. One of the girls was explaining to me their secret plan for winning--their costumes. They said the costumes have so much detail and it's all based on what people can see from a distance, so the details up close seem awful and from where the audience sits come together brilliantly. She said the tights they wear have a particular printing on them so that the shapes can be seen from far off in the stadium seats from too much bright light with darkness for the audience.

The act for the limber folks ended, and one of the guys from a rival circus that happened to be all male came over and started taunting the female crew. I didn't care so much, he was just talking shit, but he started bullying around the youngest girl there--only around the age of 5 or 6. And No one was doing anything?! That made me blood boil. I tackled the guy and shoved him off of the perch that many of us were on, off the quasi-stage setting onto the ground. He tumbled, and seemed to get really angry, and I noticed he left a box of disposable silverware up here with me, so I threw that down at him too. For some reason that really seemed to hurt him and make him angry. He started yelling like crazy, saying I wouldn't make it out of the big top alive, and scampered off. The girls looked at me with envy and empathy at the same time, and I got down to the ground to help the guy fishing again when a huge dude crashed right into me. We were wrestling, and I ended up squeaking behind him and wrapping my arm around his head under the chin, and I scissored the shit out of the underside of his nose with my hand. He jumped away from me, and he said I had good wrestling form and that that was a good pressure point hit. I said thanks, and we kind of bro'd it out and calmed down. He was collecting the silverware that had spilled, and I was helping, and I told him sorry but that his buddy was going bananas on a little kid. He said that was sort of messed up of him.. but he also told me that if he claimed he was coming after me, that I really ought to watch my back because he doesn't let things go for long at all.

I wondered where my ride was after that.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I dreamt that Kitty from the X-men was being massively fought over in what was going to break out as civil war in America because Kitty's powers evolved in such a way to where she could phase people out of infections. She couldn't do it for viruses, but she could literally make people go through things with her, and thus they could literally step out of the bacteria that was inside of them. They needed treatment right away after, but doctors were going bananas.. because one doctor might have found a way to make cancer completely unrecognizable to a person's body for about a minute, meaning she could theoretically phase them out of their own disease and leave cells and trace materials behind all in one go without downtime and chemo sickness.

Kitty couldn't keep up with the demand, and other young girls and boys were getting screened for her same abilities in schools massively, and rights started getting violated because mutants were helping protect her and hide her from the government. It always feels really odd when I have dreams that I'm not actually in.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
It was a water obstacle course of some sort. An odd one, and not actually that difficult, but in dream world it was difficult. I had attempted it several times without success, as had some other dudes. Many people who were successful were cheering us on or coaching us. I finally just said fuck it, wanted to try one more time, and started off climbing up things, carrying a sand bag, balancing, and jumping until I got to the end and stepped up many teeny tiny steps that were unstable and set to crumble at any moment and jumped into the water. Someone else made it with me, and everyone was cheering like crazy. But really, I was trying to get a certain person's attention, and they were no where to be seen for my feat of triumph, and it felt a little sad to realize this.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Frequently I have reoccurring dreams of being suspended in an infinite, oceanic amount of water, right at the horizon of sunlight fading in the water, with the sun just barely disappearing into the blue sky of water above, and darkness forever below.. Mostly, this dream ends with a sea creature, shark like but soo much bigger than a shark ever could be, becoming a slowly white background in the blue, and then parting into a wall of violent teeth and gaping maw--and how tiny, teeny tiny I am, there is nothing to do be done.

I found this picture attached to some stupid meme.. but it is the closest picture wise I have ever seen to what I see in that dream. I drew a convenient little black dot and circled in red how big I am relative to the shark.

sharkdream.jpg

Retmeishka

MBTI Type
ISTP
I just happened to read some of this for the first time. Trigger warning, I have had similar dreams, and they are evil.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
We were visiting a small island. Made up island, in difficult swimming distance. A friend of ours (I don't know them IRL) + his wife were hosting us. Life on the island was pretty pitiful and small but seemed nice enough. It was a small bikeable island.

... And then the fire nation attacked. Jkjk.

But seriously, we saw a helicopter.. then two.. Before we knew it, helicopters from all nations were landing here, discussing things quickly, and then taking off. Something big had happened in the world. My BF and I went to the house of the couple hosting us, and their kid was there with them, but they didn't seem concerned at all.

People weren't frantic, or looking for radios. My BF got separated from me via the guards, and I was around a group of guys who had a gas released from one the guard's bicycles. Their demeanor changed. They became relaxed, and seemed to forget the events around them. I started panicking--then.. just... decided to hold my breath as long as I could. My lungs were on fire. But.. I didn't feel any different. The helicopter taking off cleared the smoke near me, and I did the insane-looking smile everyone got at first when they breathed the gas in, trying not to pant to catch my breath.

I was led by the guard over to a large hanger bay. There was a christmas tree picture set up. I didn't understand why, but they wanted me to take a picture next to a christmas tree walmart-style-family picture thing. When I walked to it to take the picture, I got a really bad feeling. I stood there, fake smiling as if my life depended on it--because it did. The camera was not working for some reason... one of the lead guys pulled me to the side, and was prattling on about how his performance isn't doing well and that he needs better numbers--I didn't understand any of it, but he was presumably talking to me about it because he thought I had been gassed.

... and I saw my BFs T-shirt he was wearing, and jeans, thrown onto the ground. "Slept Free Lived Free" was on the t-shirt, some thrift store find. My heart sunk... I had no clue what happened to him.. there was no blood on the clothes. I picked them up off of the ground. They smelled like the flowers on the beach, like he had stripped them off to make swimming easier... It was the best lead I had on where he was... I didn't know if it was a test or not to see the clothes. I asked permission to go throw them away so they were not littering the ground. The boss seemed uninterested, he clearly thought I was influenced. I walked to the bathroom area, took a moment to get a plan together... and gripping the shirt, I put the jeans on under my dress and slid the shirt over it, bare foot because I can't make a run of anything in heels, I used a tunnel that we were shown earlier. No one was guarding it presumably because of the gas, but I didn't know that, so I moved with the military tactics I could recall best I could. Acquired a gun along the way--though I hadn't seen one besides the outside guards holding them. I got to a section of the beach that was familiar, no guards in sight... I couldn't tell if there were cameras, or drones... but I needed to escape. I sprint for the water, got as deep as possible, looked back to see if I was doomed--but so far so good... and I started swimming for the mainland. I had no clue what I'd find there... but I was hoping it was where my BF went too. The idea of not seeing him again was wrenching my heart, and it fueled every stroke I made.