• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs and death

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
death is the end, our memories are left behind in the hearts of those we love and wronged, maybe both or neither of the 2, the missing piece in someone`s routine, who would greet you on the way or possibly serve you. maybe our Works in service humanity will be remembered by... excreta. I don`t believe in the after life and humans having souls. pretty simple

i place these flowers on the grave, I know you wont be coming back, i know you dont see this act. I know you just are no longer. still these flowers really are for you

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
I think the OP was jealous that INFJs probably don't fear death the way he does.

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
I have an unnatural acceptance of death. Haven't really cried over anyone, not even a close friend or grandparents. At funerals I often force tears to just not look like the oddball. It's like subconsciously I know they're gone and nothing will change that. Also, I DETEST how many stuff and make up the corpse for funerals. It feels so disrespectful and unnecessary to me. It's barbaric.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
LOL what a crazy thread.. I wonder how I have missed it up to this point.

There is a player in this thread and the played.
Guess who is who.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I myself fear death, but I find the possibilities of the afterlife fascinating. I do believe that there is a heaven and a Hell but sometimes doubt creeps in. There are so many cultures around the world with differing views. When babies are born, they cry because going from the wound the everything else as traumatic. Going to the afterlife would probably be similar. I like reading about and watching videos about near-death-experiences. I don't think this life is all that there is and there is something more. Of course, there is a theory that near death experiences are a hallucination we see compiled on what we know/what we believe about the afterlife.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Death is so complicated. I used to fear it when I was little. You see, I grew up in an atheist household. Since age 4, that whole, you come from nothing and you die and become nothing made absolute zero sense to me. At 4, I rationalized that when you die, your essence goes to another body so you have another shot at life.
Since then, I have been everything under the sun- Christian, Agnostic, Pagan...you name it. Nothing really smacked of truth to me. I am currently exploring Buddhism, and am happily content with its teachings.