• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ Compatibility - INFJ's Romantic Match?

Are male INFJ's really that uncommon?

• Yes

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I never knew there was such a thing as monologuing to an ENFP. I need to uncover the secret to doing that!

Oh well, can't be any worse than the ENTP tendency to make up random bullshit arguments just for the sake of making up random bullshit arguments. At least ENFPs geniunely believe their random bullshit arguments. :tongue10:

-sniff-
You -do- understand our people!~
;__;

Those pesky NTs get a blue screen of death at the first sight of human emotion.

See? This is why we belong together.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Those pesky NTs get a blue screen of death at the first sight of human emotion.

ENTPs have plenty of obvious and visible emotions and probably shouldn't be lumped in with the other NTs in this instance.

The blue screen of death is reserved for people who think their emotions are a valid excuse for behaving like crap.

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ENTPs have plenty of obvious and visible emotions and probably shouldn't be lumped in with the other NTs in this instance.

The blue screen of death is reserved for people who think their emotions are a valid excuse for behaving like crap.

Aww. So sensitive...
: )

Permabanned
Are wet eyes for romantic-comedies, or injustice, intense emotional scenes, normal for an ENTP (mostly while watching alone) or is it better to seek professional help (whatever that may be)?

rushig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
INFJ match

the best match I have met so far was an ENTJ. the extroversion in him helped me bring out the richness of ideas and thoughts i had kept to myself. his thinking help me balance being overly emotional or sensitive. and we both were able to enjoy the intuition we had. of course he had a complimentary moon sign and nakath according to the time of birth (which may have made a difference).
Wish we could have been together. sigh..

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Are wet eyes for romantic-comedies, or injustice, intense emotional scenes, normal for an ENTP (mostly while watching alone) or is it better to seek professional help (whatever that may be)?

Yes. I cry over movies all the time ... more easily than over reality.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTPs, ENFPs, and ESTPs regularly tune in for our private broadcasts; there's something to that.

I'm convinced more INxPs would have a better shot if they stopped bitchin' and whinin' about the more noisome pursuers. The resultant misplaced jealousy stews into a bitter passive-aggression and frankly, :popc1: it's unseemly lads.

2288infj

MBTI Type
INFJ
What kind of men do gay INFJ men prefer then? I don't know if that would make a difference or not, as I haven't ever seen the topic discussed.

well, AS a gay male infj, i can speak for myself by saying i'm with another gay infj and it is bliss.

i could not ask for a more perfect man to be in my life.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
well, AS a gay male infj, i can speak for myself by saying i'm with another gay infj and it is bliss.

i could not ask for a more perfect man to be in my life.

It is entirely cruel and heartless of you two to date each other! There are now two ENTPs (well, maybe just one really randy one) out there devastated that two more INFJs are out of bounds. For shame :(

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
I think the enneagram and instinctual type stackings influence this a lot too - as well as all other bits that aren't related to their personality type... Hmmm but I am usually drawn to ExxPs and INTPs, and intuitive feelers in general.

I am currently with an ESTP and I've never had this kinda chemistry & passion with anyone. I feel real with him. We're not naturally in-tuned to each other but it just somehow works great. It hurts a bit too cause I get aware of my weaknesses and need to work on those but it's doing me good.

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
For a spiritual & innocent (child-like) romance, I would say ENFP.