• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I love them! I think they're wonderful... except... if I wanted something important done on time, I wouldn't ask an ENFP to do it.

shen

MBTI Type
ENFP
I disagree... I know several ENFP's who make GREAT leaders. It's all a question of balancing your functions. ENFP's can be really good at inspiring others and motivating them.

oh i agree, give me a bunch of children or a cause and i become a piped piper.
i just dont like boring paperwork.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
When you make yourself obvious, people react. I doubt you've inspried much hatred... but if you have, take comfort in the thought that you've probably inspired a good deal more fun times and happiness.
Thanks, that was so kind of you :hug:

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I think we should retitle this thread: "ENFPs go fishin for compliments." ;):)

shen

MBTI Type
ENFP
You can't hate ENFPs. They're lovable folks.

:wubbie: i cant even kill head lice,( i put them outside and my daughter covers them up with a cloth!) people think i'm strange.....very very strange:huh:

one time a b/f put one under a microscope and squashed it, i went crazy....
all its little leggies...arggghhh
so everyone now stop hating us, right now, we need an appreciation thread, a kind loving one with no pain d'ya hear??.....lest we skrike ourselves to death....and slash our wrists before my ego finds another victim in me:cry:

Vortex

MBTI Type
WOLF
This thread is making me way too happy for my own good.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
um there are moments in my life when I just simply hate me and want to be someone else... you know someone with logical tendencies..... someone who's emotional feelings don't get all mixed up in everything... *sigh*

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Hahahhaha ---

I love them! I think they're wonderful... except... if I wanted something important done on time, I wouldn't ask an ENFP to do it.

All these posts about how personable but flaky ENFPs are cracking me up. I was a HUGE HUGE mess for many years never did my homework (partly this was because I wanted my teachers to know that I didn't respect them...I was childish like that) always losing or giving away personal items, couldn't keep track of dates, etc.

The flip of this is that I'm an excellent 1-off event organizer and facilitated many workshops/panels and have helped organize many community events and fundraisers and one event that some years after my involvement got ushered in as an official month in the city I lived in.

Now i OVER compensate. I have 3 alarm clocks (1 is always broken or not working) and 3 organizers -- my PDA, my wall calendar, my pocket calendar. I put my clocks ahead 9-17 minutes ahead so I never know for sure what time it is. If i have to be at work at 9:00am, I'll get there at 8:20am and eat breakfast to make sure I'll be there. If I have a flight at 6:30 am, I'll just stay up all night so I don't miss it.

At one of my jobs my coworkers had all this praise for me because I always had everything I need PLUS extra copies on hand and looked really well groomed and was always early (because I gave myself an extra hour to get anywhere and was often goofing off when I shouldn't have so I had the extra time). Then they would see the explosion that was the inside of my car or god forbid the chaotic mess of a bathroom from which I would emerge pristine every morning and realize I was quite messy.

So um..yeah, I think I'm pretty good at seeming like I have it together. :)

Vortex

MBTI Type
WOLF
CzeCze - you've just been officially appointed my new role model :D

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL CzeCze,

I run on two alarms right now (while I do prefer 3) and the things I want to do in life are just starting to require my use of an online calendar. I have it set up to e-mail me the day before I have to do something and IM me 2 - 3 hours before I have to be some place. I get paranoid when I don't have a clock near me because I quickly lose track of time and date (I have up to and including forgotten what year it is).

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All these posts about how personable but flaky ENFPs are cracking me up. I was a HUGE HUGE mess for many years never did my homework (partly this was because I wanted my teachers to know that I didn't respect them...I was childish like that) always losing or giving away personal items, couldn't keep track of dates, etc.

The flip of this is that I'm an excellent 1-off event organizer and facilitated many workshops/panels and have helped organize many community events and fundraisers and one event that some years after my involvement got ushered in as an official month in the city I lived in.

Now i OVER compensate. I have 3 alarm clocks (1 is always broken or not working) and 3 organizers -- my PDA, my wall calendar, my pocket calendar. I put my clocks ahead 9-17 minutes ahead so I never know for sure what time it is. If i have to be at work at 9:00am, I'll get there at 8:20am and eat breakfast to make sure I'll be there. If I have a flight at 6:30 am, I'll just stay up all night so I don't miss it.

At one of my jobs my coworkers had all this praise for me because I always had everything I need PLUS extra copies on hand and looked really well groomed and was always early (because I gave myself an extra hour to get anywhere and was often goofing off when I shouldn't have so I had the extra time). Then they would see the explosion that was the inside of my car or god forbid the chaotic mess of a bathroom from which I would emerge pristine every morning and realize I was quite messy.

So um..yeah, I think I'm pretty good at seeming like I have it together. :)

Hahahah wow... that's what I call over-engineering your Pness ;)

chatoyer

MBTI Type
eNfP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
findthejake, you are a masochist, because we HATE to be hated! Isn't that true? Isn't it a source of pride that with the few people we truly don't like, we can usually get them to like us on some level? It's a real weakness in the type.......

I suppose a truly evolved ENFP would be someone who knows that someone doesn't like them, & it just rolls off, because the ENFP is completely secure in his/her identity.

I've gotten better, but I'm not there yet.