• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ENFPs...are clingy and loud, obnoxious and are fickle.

ENFPs are way too sensitive,emotionally clingy, severely ADHD, whiny, and way too full of drama. They also get all pissy if offended and try and be really mean, but are just inept at it.

Oh and they never shut up.

Maybe I'm a one-of-a-kind ENFP then because I can't relate to any of that.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
I know! We don't ever shut up. And we can never stay on topic either.

And I am really inept at being mean. I just stopped trying because it makes me look like an idiot.

I really like how the ENFPs took over this thread to complain about themselves when everyone else stopped. It's just because we're shameless attention whores.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe I'm a one-of-a-kind ENFP then because I can't relate to any of that.

exactly...that's what i'm saying. i'm none of those things either. loud?? never shut up?? wth?? obnoxious?? clingy?? wtf?? seriously...not at all...defensive maybe but only when people are WRONG! :devil:

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
(I ain't either but I can be! It's why I stopped drinking.)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yeah I used to be more like that, not so much anymore

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
ENFPs are way too sensitive,emotionally clingy, severely ADHD, whiny, and way too full of drama. They also get all pissy if offended and try and be really mean, but are just inept at it.

Oh and they never shut up.

What?! Those are some of my best traits! :devil:

exactly...that's what i'm saying. i'm none of those things either. loud?? never shut up?? wth?? obnoxious?? clingy?? wtf?? seriously...not at all...defensive maybe but only when people are WRONG! :devil:

Soooo...I guess he hit a soft spot? :devil:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i was never like that! it's statements like that that make me question my E'ness because no one would ever call me loud or obnoxious.

not irl anyway!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Is it me or are male ENFPs way more likely to try and stirr up trouble than female ones? :devil:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What?! Those are some of my best traits! :devil:

mmhmm...get it right damn it! haha

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
i was never like that! it's statements like that that make me question my E'ness because no one would ever call me loud or obnoxious.

not irl anyway!

ENFPs are the most introverted of all extroverted types, makes since. Its just to those pesky SJ that we can seem like it cause anyone who interrupts their perfect silences with just two words is being loud and obnoxious. :yes:

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
For all my postwhoring, I don't think I'm actually that loud IRL.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
I can be if my silly switch is flipped, or if im drunk. But its all intentional baby!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i just get this image in my head of those loud obnoxious people that think they''re funny and cool and they won't shut the hell up and everyone wishes they would just go away...and as enfp's i think we're so plugged into the people around us that that just wouldn't happen....we'd know if we were annoying someone and we'd shut the hell up...or put the focus back on them or someone else...but could have to do with upbringing?? maybe it just depends on your etiquette??

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Also depends on if ur purposely trying to be an ass to someone who are not fond of...:devil:

Recently had a friend take the tests and it was a tie between INTP and ENFP so I had her read both profiles. After she read the ENFP we had the following convo.

Her: Yeah ENFP doesnt fit all, INTP is dead on though
Me: Oh thats awesome, yeah I couldnt see you for my type
Her: :shock: Your an ENFP?! But your not a people person, it says that type gets along great with people...
Me: Oh im a people person all right...i just so happen to hate them too, so I choose to ignore the empathy I receive from them and continue on...:D
Her: ...:yes:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i know! just because we like people doesn't mean we like all people..

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
i know! just because we like people doesn't mean we like all people...i can be quite cold if i don't like you....and i'm only interested in interesting conversation...so i'm not just going to sit and chat with anybody about anything.

damn...i sound nice don't i? :blush:

lol :nice:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i know! just because we like people doesn't mean we like all people...i can be quite cold if i don't like you....and i'm only interested in interesting conversation...so i'm not just going to sit and chat with anybody about anything.

damn...i sound nice don't i? :blush:

Sometimes people just suck. I'll choose animals over people anyday.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Hexis said:
"Your an ENFP?! But your not a people person, it says that type gets along great with people..."

lol, that sounds just like something a friend of mine would tell me, too.

erinavery said:
i just get this image in my head of those loud obnoxious people that think they''re funny and cool and they won't shut the hell up and everyone wishes they would just go away...and as enfp's i think we're so plugged into the people around us that that just wouldn't happen....we'd know if we were annoying someone and we'd shut the hell up...or put the focus back on them or someone else...

I agree. But like Hexis said, if I were to try and piss someone off....:whistling:

Sometimes people just suck. I'll choose animals over people anyday.

Well, I hate people like you! :ranting:

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
I agree with all the above...:D