• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!

mackie

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Reading this thread I get the feeling that i should avoid INTP's ;)

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Unhealthy ENFPs can become attention seeking and histrionic. Any type can be a pain in the ass when they're emotionally unhealthy. I am trying to think of various things about my personality that people have complained about.

Quite a few INTPs have accused me of being fake nice. I can be super passive aggressive and I used to let my anger simmer for months before just blowing up at the person I was mad at. I've been trying to overcome this kind of behaviour. I think ENFPs also have a tendency to gossip.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Reading this thread I get the feeling that i should avoid INTP's ;)

Nah, no need. Most are crazy about us, though they'll never admit to it. :devil:
Besides, you'll have your work cut out here, there's a bunch of 'em :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
before i read this someone needs to tell me that it is not actually 17 pages of criticism. i'm not sure i could take that.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
before i read this someone needs to tell me that it is not actually 17 pages of criticism. i'm not sure i could take that.

It's a mix, if I remember correctly. Yes, of course there's critiscism/useful feedback, but some posts are also very nice and defend ENFP traits :)

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I love them to death but damnit they drive me crazy!

I know an ENFP who constantly invades my personal bubble and FORCES me into cuddling. It's fondly referred to as 'cuddle rape'. It's almost pushed me to the point of violence. Seriously. It pisses me off. //Venting finished. If someone really needs affection and I care about them then I will deliver without problems but that is rediculous.

I also notice that I tend to keep in touch with people better than her, while she expects to just pick up where she left off with people & everything always be the same with them. I've seen her hurt on a few occasions when other people do not respond to her when she suddenly reappears in their life after a long absence.
I've noticed this too. What pisses me off is when they don't return my calls for six months and expect things to be a-OK. But I've learned not to care about it.

What do you expect in a topic called, "Hate an ENFP? Tell Us Why!"

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Oh, people have accused me of this too! I'm sorry, hugs is how we do! I can never tell if someone is a hug person or not.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, people have accused me of this too! I'm sorry, hugs is how we do! I can never tell if someone is a hug person or not.

I tend to check first, and if it happens and I notice during the hug that the person isn't happy about it, I ask about it, and respect their wishes the next time..This is only irl though, online hugging is a totally different matter and hugged ye shall be here!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you expect in a topic called, "Hate an ENFP? Tell Us Why!"

diablo.gif
hmmhmm...because..that's a whole hell of a lot of criticism and as you can see by amargiths response it is NOT so apparently NOT such a silly question.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
No, I'm not talking about just a hug that forced on me. I mean I'm litterally thrown to the ground and have to struggle to get loose.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
who is this person and why...tell em to f*ckin stop it. that's annoying as hell.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Furreal??? That is not normal. With me, that would only happen when it follows a pillowfight and the other person clearly doesn't mind getting physical.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I dont like ENFPs cause they are too awesome.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hmnn... that's not normal? I'm surprised actually.

Maybe I have bad luck with ENFPs?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'll tell you what i hate...i hate being worried that people aren't understanding my point. i clarify way too much because i'm not sure if people know when i'm joking and hate to think they thought i was being mean or i realize how many different ways things i say could be taken since i tend to speak in such a vague way....HATE IT! it's the worst.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yes thats very strange. Are you sure she is ENFP? Since ENFP should be in tune to other people.

Maybe you look like you need a hug? :tongue:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
How could you hate an ENFP?:blush:.... hate is such a strong word.:cry:

Just kidding! It's annoying when they don't call you back when they say they will... I have gotten used to this though, and my friend seems to be getting better at returning calls in a timely manner! It only has taken more than 10 years! *gasp*!

If an ENFP guy tried to hug me spontaneously, he should expect to be leveled. Ladies.... bring on the hugs. ;)

I'm sure there are more things I dislike but I can't think of them right now. I know however, that there are far more good things than bad. :cheese:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmnn... that's not normal? I'm surprised actually.

Maybe I have bad luck with ENFPs?

are you kidding me? you thought it was normal? i'm actually not a very huggy person except when in a relationship.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yes thats very strange. Are you sure she is ENFP? Since ENFP should be in tune to other people.
I'm very sure she is an ENFP. She's usually always in tune with other people's feelings. She always tries hard not to upset anyone or even a business for that matter. I guess I'm the only one not included.