• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I don't know how true this is for ENFP's in general but the ones I know:

"For the love of GOD can you make a decision on something, anything Don't even think about it just gimme and answer 'Yes' or 'No'!"
"uuuh.."
"GODDAMNIT!" *defenestrates self*

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

"For the love of GOD can you make a decision on something, anything Don't even think about it just gimme and answer 'Yes' or 'No'!"
"uuuh.."
Related to this: they seem unable to commit to anything. The idea of meeting at a specific time, in a specific place, to do a specific thing seems foreign to them.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

"uuuh.."

But... I mean I could try... XD

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yeah true. some enfps definitely have a certain entitlement for not considering others or being "flighty" because "it's just how they are."

if it was just that they had poor time management, that would be one thing. maybe more forgivable. but this goes beyond that and i see it A LOT!

This.

To those ENFPs out there who are this way; Consider: if you're serially pissing multiple people off, maybe it's time to look in the mirror.

Also:
- Believing in something doesn't necessarily make it true.
- On a similar vein, feeling anything about something does not entitle you to it.
- Agreements are there for a reason. Stick to them. The world goes beyond your small bubble of authentic wonderland comfort.

And this one is from me, and it's personal:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know I hear about flightly ENFPs and in some senses I am flighty in some things but not in plans. If I make a plan I'll be more annoyed if you cancel. XD

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Their enthusiasm is admirable, but when it comes to implementation and planning for their big ideas, there is much to be desired.

ThoughtBubbles

Pansexual Primadonna
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i honestly tend to find ENFPs to be the most annoying type. then again, it might be me disliking former weaknesses of mine?

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
i honestly tend to find ENFPs to be the most annoying type. then again, it might be me disliking former weaknesses of mine?

Smoke in the mirror...?
Very possible though. You can't notice let alone dislike what you do not know.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Au contraire. Allow me to introduce you to my good friend Misanthropy.

I generally think that most people project their beliefs onto the world, whether or not it is true.
Technically, in that kind of situation, the misanthrope knows themselves; that is how they can identify similar things in others. You don't see what you don't know.

mgbradsh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
I generally think that most people project their beliefs onto the world, whether or not it is true.
Technically, in that kind of situation, the misanthrope knows themselves; that is how they can identify similar things in others. You don't see what you don't know.

No.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ironically i tend to dislike a lot of enfps. i especially hate it when they're like OH, I'M GOING TO BLOW OFF HANGING OUT WITH YOU CUZ I'M A FREEEEE SPIIIIRRIIIIIIT AND YOU JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY RANDOM CANCELLATIONS AND NO CONSIDERATION FOR ANYONE ELSE'S SCHEDULE

SFP all the time. :D

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
TALKING THROUGH MOVIES
"Talking through a movie is a good thing, sleeping through a movie is a better thing, but having sex in the middle of a movie is the best thing."

ENFP wisdom.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They have this stranger pan syndrom-esque, eternal child thing. Sometimes it gets on my nerves.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hot DANG it sounds like many of you had some unfortunate run-ins with some entitled brats that think they’re the center of the universe...are we sure they’re all ENFP or just teenagers hah!

I’d be curious to know some of the annoyances various types have of mature or “established” ENFPs, those that know what they want out of life and aren’t so hostage to every fleeting sight and sound that comes their way. :doh:

Metis

I’d be curious to know some of the annoyances various types have of mature or “established” ENFPs, those that know what they want out of life and aren’t so hostage to every fleeting sight and sound that comes their way. :doh:

Financial fraud.

Last edited: