• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
All I know for sure is I thoroughly enjoy them. Could you imagine this place without a @Starry or a @Dreamer? It would have all the charm and excitement of a morgue!

Starry's an ENFP right? It doesn't say but l'll be damned if she isn't.

Yup, she's an ENFP :)

And thanks for the kind words Pops! If anything I worry my fruitloops annoy or turn people off. That has been my experience in real life at least. Though, that could also be a sign I'm hanging around the wrong people ;)

You could imagine my excitement upon setting foot in this forum :happy2:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
All I know for sure is I thoroughly enjoy them. Could you imagine this place without a [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] or a [MENTION=25763]Dreamer[/MENTION]? It would have all the charm and excitement of a morgue!

Starry’s an ENFP right? It doesn’t say but l’ll be damned if she isn’t.

He he he he he the ENTPs would still be around so it would still have all the lovely charm pssssttt we let the ENFPs think they have all the charm when its really us ENTPs :newwink:.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't generally have a problem with them - especially the sense of humor, creativity, imagination, and lightness.
I have been getting an impression lately that...

Ne minus a sense of humor = :horror:

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I don't generally have a problem with them - especially the sense of humor, creativity, imagination, and lightness.

noted: Light and playful Ne = good, Serious Ne = :shock:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Yep Ne at its root is a serious information gathering and synthesis of said information function not the "fun and games" function it is often seen as. It can be very weird freaky and off-putting if not processed with a Je function since Je kind of re-frames and translates the Ne into something more grounded and "acceptable" so instead of me blurting out loud in cultured circles that I want to GM third world nations to be photosynthesized to ease starvation or that we could cull the surplus goose population to use the fat for fuels the Fe kicks in and makes me instead make some enquiry on the states of third world affairs or makes me ponder low key on the fat in the food we are eating being able to be used as fuel to power lights.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're doing it wrong :D
Take your intj out to meet other fellow Ne-doms and Ni-doms, then go nuts with your kindred spirit and wait for the Ni eyerolling, dry sarcastic comments and sheer horror while hiding that involuntary grin gettinh wider and wider :D :D :D

Intjs have to be used correctly - either first liquor them up to unleash the crazy Se inside or use them as you would sarcastic, british sportscommentators while you gleefully go bananas with a fellow ENFP. The combo is delish ;)

In a more advanced setting where the intj has been introduced to enfp madness enough to build up tolerance, tripple team them by ganging up with other ENxPs on them, but not for too long. Their endurance levels rarely match ours, so get in, get giggling, get out, enjoy the buzz :D
That sounds like advice on how to torture us, not enjoy our company or get us to stick around.

And thanks for the kind words Pops! If anything I worry my fruitloops annoy or turn people off. That has been my experience in real life at least. Though, that could also be a sign I'm hanging around the wrong people ;)
Fruit loops have no redeeming value. Now real fruit in other forms can be quite enjoyable.

noted: Light and playful Ne = good, Serious Ne = :shock:
Serious Ne has its place and its uses as well.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yep Ne at its root is a serious information gathering and synthesis of said information function not the "fun and games" function it is often seen as. It can be very weird freaky and off-putting if not processed with a Je function since Je kind of re-frames and translates the Ne into something more grounded and "acceptable" so instead of me blurting out loud in cultured circles that I want to GM third world nations to be photosynthesized to ease starvation or that we could cull the surplus goose population to use the fat for fuels the Fe kicks in and makes me instead make some enquiry on the states of third world affairs or makes me ponder low key on the fat in the food we are eating being able to be used as fuel to power lights.

Synthesis is your Ti, Ne is the serious information gathering side...but dont confuse serious information gathering with gathering serious information. Latter fits within former, but former has a bigger scope then the latter encompasses

Yup, she's an ENFP :)

You could imagine my excitement upon setting foot in this forum :happy2:
Starry’s the queen of ENFPs! If they can’t handle your ENFPness they aren’t worth the price of admission man.

He he he he he the ENTPs would still be around so it would still have all the lovely charm pssssttt we let the ENFPs think they have all the charm when its really us ENTPs :newwink:.
I’m not sure I classify it as charm as much as an infectious passion for life. Whatever it is, they have it by the ton.

I’m still figuring you ENTPs out. Further analysis is needed.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That sounds like advice on how to torture us, not enjoy our company or get us to stick around.
Hand to heart, the intjs i know love it :D
The only rule is that they can watch from afar instead of being in the thick of it and backseat drive unless they feel ready to jump on in.

...which is why the advanced suggestion is an advanced suggestion :alttongue:
ime, that inferior se in intjs is quite the little dramawhore - so long as they re not part of the drama themselves. Too close to home and they run for the hills :rolleyes: :D

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Fruit loops have no redeeming value. Now real fruit in other forms can be quite enjoyable.

Just don't tell Toucan Sam this, his life absolutely revolves around the stuff, it's literally his currency. Though, if he were truly wise, he wouldn't have put all his eggs in one basket and diversified his portfolio. That is, assuming he has undergone gender modification surgery to enable him...HER, the ability to lay those eggs. But, I'm sure Kellogg's has a training program on offer for their employees, she might do fine after all :)

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just don't tell Toucan Sam this, his life absolutely revolves around the stuff, it's literally his currency. Though, if he were truly wise, he wouldn't have put all his eggs in one basket and diversified his portfolio. That is, assuming he has undergone gender modification surgery to enable him...HER, the ability to lay those eggs. But, I'm sure Kellogg's has a training program on offer for their employees, she might do fine after all :)
Who the heck is Toucan Sam?

Wait . . . I probably don't want to know. I am doing my best to resist citing this reply as an example of what the OP asked about.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Who the heck is Toucan Sam? Wait . . . I probably don't want to know. I am doing my best to resist citing this reply as an example of what the OP asked about.

Wait...what is this thread even about?

And just to let you know, the story of Toucan Sam is quite tragic. It might be best you avoid delving further into this enigma.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
What? Who is Toucan Sam? Surely you jest madam?

Ah quick Pops! Tag team the INTJ! :happy2:

*The Mod Squad does not associate with, nor condones such "tag teaming" towards any member or type on Typology Central. Dreamer has been put on high alert for acts of recklessness and potential forum abuse*

Ah quick Pops! Tag team the INTJ! :happy2:

*The Mod Squad does not associate with, nor condones such "tag teaming" towards any member or type on Typology Central. Dreamer has been put on high alert for acts of recklessness and potential forum abuse*

Oops. I was otherwise engaged. Her curiosity and craving for knowledge of things big and small, fantastic and mundane will force her to google it. Though she may not admit as much to us, she will know Toucan Sam.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Oops. I was otherwise engaged. Her curiosity and craving for knowledge of things big and small, fantastic and mundane will force her to google it. Though she may not admit as much to us, she will know Toucan Sam.

Ah, so it was I then, that was asleep at the wheel. I am losing my touch.

Don't drink and drive kids. Too many bathroom breaks means irritated parents and a ruined family vacation road trip.

Ah, so it was I then, that was asleep at the wheel. I am losing my touch.

Don't drink and drive kids. Too many bathroom breaks means irritated parents and a ruined family vacation road trip.
Uh- what? Irritated? What are you visiting Chernobyl?

Edit: Okay this will teach me to not have a few drinks at the end of the day. Irritated is not irradiated. Sorry Dreamer. Although I find my version amusing as well. Because of the drinks. 🍹

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sorry, somehow I suspect I can get along quite well without that information. I will use my time with search engines more productively.