• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!

What a bizarre thread this is.

Just read there are more like these? Damn. INFP one must be a pleasant read. lol

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I've been called dramatic so I will not argue these things. XD
It depends what type of drama. If it's histrionic attention seeking behavior, then that's punishable by death. Otherwise, if it's a sensational, fun, enthralling, melodramatic display of creative emotions, I usually smile in appreciation, tilt my head, slowly applaud, and utter the words "Bravo, bravo".

sambini123

An INTJs opinion (based on anecdote): having an ENFP older brother, having an INFP father, and knowing a few ENFPs and INFPs from afar, I find them (-NFPs)to be quite irritating. They seem to need people to be happy, this dependency on others is very unappealing especially when combined with lack of commitment to anyone or anything. They also seem to constantly need affirmation of one form or another. Additionally, hypersensitivity in any type is obnoxious, but especially when paired with overexpressive emotional people. I internally (sometimes externally) gag when I see INTJ/ENFP romance articles.

LKgolic

From my experience (I am an INTP), I was shocked by an ENFP, who splashed her cocktail on me just because she couldn't hold her emotions.(I have never talked to her again)
It is not a hate but a confusion by an extreme case of awkward and emotional behavior.
My friend makes some videos about mbti types and look what they got for ENFP :shrug:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah...we re Se retards, dude. At least, i am.

Combine that with explosive enthusiasm and acccidents will happen :D

Its not done on purpose and no, it cant be prevented. Im known for always having a bruise somewhere on my body and usually around 3 in various stages of healing.
my friends and intj accept this danger and luckily find it rather amusing so long as it isnt too painful when these things happen :ninja:

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I internally (sometimes externally) gag when I see INTJ/ENFP romance articles.

Believe me, the feeling is very much mutual. Never cared or understood the hype of other fellow ENFPs liking INTJs, but whatever lol.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Believe me, the feeling is very much mutual. Never cared or understood the hype of other fellow ENFPs liking INTJs, but whatever lol.

Perhaps a particular variation within the types leads INTJs and ENFPs to enjoy the company of each other? Particular stage in life/maturity of each? Who knows?

I very much like INTJs myself and have dated one a while. There are many things they bring to the dynamic that I appreciate, but! There are times I REALLY need a good spitballing session of ideas (combined with enthusiasm of course) and at least with the INTJ I dated, that's where I felt our dynamic was lacking. She added on to my ideas, considered them, gave her input, and that was much appreciated in times of serious discussion, but there are times I'd prefer speed and half baked ideas just tossed around, a "playfulness" with ideas, like who cares if it's not entirely reality based or possible? Let's just have some fun! :happy2:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Perhaps a particular variation within the types leads INTJs and ENFPs to enjoy the company of each other? Particular stage in life/maturity of each? Who knows?

I very much like INTJs myself and have dated one a while. There are many things they bring to the dynamic that I appreciate, but! There are times I REALLY need a good spitballing session of ideas (combined with enthusiasm of course) and at least with the INTJ I dated, that's where I felt our dynamic was lacking. She added on to my ideas, considered them, gave her input, and that was much appreciated in times of serious discussion, but there are times I'd prefer speed and half baked ideas just tossed around, a "playfulness" with ideas, like who cares if it's not entirely reality based or possible? Let's just have some fun! :happy2:

This so much reminds me of my parents arguments.

Mom: you should play this game(city builder game)
Dad: (irritated) does it have GDP, does it track this or that...
Mom: No, but its fun
Dad: You and your games

He does try, but he gets irritated by them easily. He much prefers his crossword puzzles, Sudoku, etc.

All I know for sure is I thoroughly enjoy them. Could you imagine this place without a [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] or a [MENTION=25763]Dreamer[/MENTION]? It would have all the charm and excitement of a morgue!

Starry’s an ENFP right? It doesn’t say but l’ll be damned if she isn’t.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm cool with most of the ENFPs I know, but one of them's a complete megalomaniac and has difficulty controlling his emotions so I strongly dislike him.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Perhaps a particular variation within the types leads INTJs and ENFPs to enjoy the company of each other? Particular stage in life/maturity of each? Who knows? I very much like INTJs myself and have dated one a while. There are many things they bring to the dynamic that I appreciate, but! There are times I REALLY need a good spitballing session of ideas (combined with enthusiasm of course) and at least with the INTJ I dated, that's where I felt our dynamic was lacking. She added on to my ideas, considered them, gave her input, and that was much appreciated in times of serious discussion, but there are times I'd prefer speed and half baked ideas just tossed around, a "playfulness" with ideas, like who cares if it's not entirely reality based or possible? Let's just have some fun! :happy2:
You're doing it wrong :D
Take your intj out to meet other fellow Ne-doms and Ni-doms, then go nuts with your kindred spirit and wait for the Ni eyerolling, dry sarcastic comments and sheer horror while hiding that involuntary grin gettinh wider and wider :D :D :D

Intjs have to be used correctly - either first liquor them up to unleash the crazy Se inside or use them as you would sarcastic, british sportscommentators while you gleefully go bananas with a fellow ENFP. The combo is delish ;)

In a more advanced setting where the intj has been introduced to enfp madness enough to build up tolerance, tripple team them by ganging up with other ENxPs on them, but not for too long. Their endurance levels rarely match ours, so get in, get giggling, get out, enjoy the buzz :D

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Every
Niggas
Favorite
Pussy

Lol

If I gotta slap a pussy-ass nigga, I'ma make it look sexy
If I gotta go hard on a bitch, I'ma make it look sexy
I pull up, hop out, air out, made it look sexy
They won't take me out my element
Nah, take me out my element

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
This so much reminds me of my parents arguments.

Mom: you should play this game(city builder game)
Dad: (irritated) does it have GDP, does it track this or that...
Mom: No, but its fun
Dad: You and your games

He does try, but he gets irritated by them easily. He much prefers his crossword puzzles, Sudoku, etc.

Haha aww, loved seeing this exchange, yup! Sounds typical. In short, time and place for everything of course. :)