• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hot DANG it sounds like many of you had some unfortunate run-ins with some entitled brats that think they’re the center of the universe...are we sure they’re all ENFP or just teenagers hah!

I’d be curious to know some of the annoyances various types have of mature or “established” ENFPs, those that know what they want out of life and aren’t so hostage to every fleeting sight and sound that comes their way. :doh:

Funny. I just talked to a friend who had a bad run-in with an ENFP who I also have gotten annoyed with; the ENFP was (still is) very (extremely) flaky. They persisted in this way for years, because this particular one wholly trusts the chaotic pull of their heart. Generally speaking, there is this persistent focus on the self and self-gratification rather than important obligations (of any kind) beyond themselves that I see in ENFPs. The dumbest part is when they get mad when the same is done to them; though more mature ones can use their head and extend their empathy and change themselves.

That being said though, I haven't met an older, more mature, 'established' ENFP before. I would like to see that. It's a little strange to imagine because it looks like it dampens down a lot of what makes them who they are.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hot DANG it sounds like many of you had some unfortunate run-ins with some entitled brats that think they’re the center of the universe...are we sure they’re all ENFP or just teenagers hah!

I’d be curious to know some of the annoyances various types have of mature or “established” ENFPs, those that know what they want out of life and aren’t so hostage to every fleeting sight and sound that comes their way. :doh:
The issues I have already related were experienced with known ENFPs well beyond their teenage years. My criticism of the teens I have known, at least when I was one myself, would hardly be limited to ENFPs.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yeah... what I wonder is: How many nonirritating ENFPs do people know, where they don't realize they are ENFPs? Because of the lack of flakiness, etc.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

You mean those who come to the conclusion that unconditional love is the answer?

-What do you want?
-Nothing. I just love you, that's all. *moonwalks*
-I'm calling the cops.

Goddamn crazy.