• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] types ENFP's hate

Lena

MBTI Type
enfp
I just realized today...working with one: ISTJ's annoy me to death.

They are overly pedant.Plain boring.Always doing the right thing.:devil:
When they get mad by they seem to have this ability to hide it very well and act nice and calm.Such a torture for an enfp!

I liked my co-worker first,but then somehow she turned into a complete nightmare.Making fun of me in away I can't stand.Really nasty woman!She even confronted me when our boss was around.Final straw,I'm telling you.

I could never date a man who's ISTJ!Stuck in a deserted island with them,
I'd be happy to kill myself or swim through the atlantic ocean to get rid of them.

I wanna know which types you dear fellow enfp's don't get along with,and
if anyone shares this dislike towards ISTJ's,let me know.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I just realized today...working with one: ISTJ's annoy me to death.

They are overly pedant.Plain boring.Always doing the right thing.:devil:
When they get mad by they seem to have this ability to hide it very well and act nice and calm.Such a torture for an enfp!

I liked my co-worker first,but then somehow she turned into a complete nightmare.Making fun of me in away I can't stand.Really nasty woman!She even confronted me when our boss was around.Final straw,I'm telling you.

I could never date a man who's ISTJ!Stuck in a deserted island with them,
I'd be happy to kill myself or swim through the atlantic ocean to get rid of them.

I wanna know which types you dear fellow enfp's don't get along with,and
if anyone shares this dislike towards ISTJ's,let me know.

Hey now, that ISTJ is probably useful in survival situations. Beside's, one ISTJ doesnt a whole type be. I know one ISTJ who is querky and fun if youre willing to put up with his Trekkieness :D

Though I guess he would be boring since all he does is say the same stuff he saw. But the PRECISION! It's like I don't even have to see it on youtube to get all the humor!

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't hate ISTJ's but we have very boring conversations unless we're debating something. Which is also pointless because they rarely if ever change their opinion unless they've read something from an established source to the contrary.

ESTJ's tend to get on my nerves most often. The ones I know are very smug and arrogant when they're serious and are very impatient. Can ya chill out just a bit? Yet one of my closest friends is ESTJ and we have a lot in common and are each other's wingman, so I don't hate them either.

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
I like ISTJs because I can do all the brainstorming and they will make sure it all happens. Great teamwork in the right kind of setting.

The type that annoys me the most is probably ESFJ or INTP

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
LOL my brother is ESTJ (maybe ESTP, actually) and I'm going to start playing D&D with him. I wonder how long till I quit.

I don't like having to pretend, so that's what gets to me. Pretending that conversations are intellectually stimulating pretty much makes me insane. I doubt that goes by type although i do find myself avoiding certain people because of it.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I hate no type, but it is most difficult for me to get along with STJs. That being said, I'm open to whatever and can be cool with anyone who is cool with me. But harsh criticism kills me, and judgmental people bring me down. I can literally feel the negativity coming off of another person. I have a way of internalizing it, and it's no good.

I just want to have fun, and prefer people who see life and living like a party to be enjoyed. Happy, funny, exciting, interesting, loving people, make my day.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I have a lot of trouble dealing with SFJs. They're so helpfull and doormatty it annoys me@

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hate no type, but it is most difficult for me to get along with STJs. That being said, I'm open to whatever and can be cool with anyone who is cool with me. But harsh criticism kills me, and judgmental people bring me down. I can literally feel the negativity coming off of another person. I have a way of internalizing it, and it's no good.

I just want to have fun, and prefer people who see life and living like a party to be enjoyed. Happy, funny, exciting, interesting, loving people, make my day.

right...i have an issue with people who walk around viewing things with such critical eyes and thinking they're superior....and i can feel the negativity oozing out of them too it makes me feel boxed in and claustrophobic.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Always doing the right thing.:devil:

I like to argue with ISTJs that what should be done is not really right. It can drive them nuts in the area of fun. To them right eventually becomes not taking chances. J types are not very dynamic so they need to know what right is. A type that is dynamic screws up more and those types are harder to believe, but we are versed in how to screw up the right way and how to make them right.

My guess is because of there upbringing they were not allowed to really open up and see things for what they are. They had to follow a path, as they continued down this path they became less dynamic. At a certain age they tend to rebel and try to become dynamic because thats the more social thing to do and they screw up, eventually they see this and try to find the right path to avoid all the screw ups. They need a path to follow, they need rules to be layed down because this is what they know and are good at. This is my take on it, opinions.

edit: in there dynamic stage they follow there internal sensation. Once they open there eyes, they try to supress internal sensations because all it does is cause problems.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh i can totally appreciate istjs or isfjs or any other sj or whatever type and their perspective....but what i hate is that not feeling reciprocal...like...people that think their way is the "right" way and anyone who does it differently is stupid.

i don't get that.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They fear there feelings because of tertiary Fi so they avoid them by maintaining there way and convincing you that their way is the right way. Aux Te in practice. As they sort out there feelings I think they become more open and there Ne starts to shine through.

Again my perception.

edit: there is a point in our lifes when we make a 360 degree change. its when we take control to sort through the crap that we created because of our dominant functions affect on our tertiary function what ever it may be, Js become more P and Ps become more J.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
right...i have an issue with people who walk around viewing things with such critical eyes and thinking they're superior....and i can feel the negativity oozing out of them too it makes me feel boxed in and claustrophobic.

Exactly. It's very uncomfortable.

I'd rather just be avoided than criticized. There are way too many fun things to do and talk about for the drama, and I'm too easily sucked into the vortex of someone's bad attitude. At the same time, I have a hard time just walking away when someone crosses me more than once or twice.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It seems to be predominantly SJs on here.

I don't think that you hate them, perhaps you just aren't understanding where they are coming from? A lot of the time when I observe STJs and ENFPs clash it's because neither of them understand the other, and they are busy being bewildered about how exceedingly different the other is.

What do you think would happen if the two types took a step back and analyzed the other?

When it comes to work, you would probably find some middle ground and compromise on some things once you come to an understanding of the other.

Just my 2 cents.

Goatman455

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

I agree, though I can deal with STJs (perhaps because I am a male ENFP, so I am socialized to be a bit more T, who knows) but when they get judgmental and negative, I start to get very annoyed and can attack them for their beliefs which I feel are wrong and harmful to others. A tad bit ironic, as I probably harm them by not accepting them and trying to help them see the error of their ways in a more positive manner.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
right...it just seems there has to be some interest and/or appreciation for the differences to truly understand it...much in the way you have an easy time studdying subjects you are naturally drawn to in school, you know?

if i'm confronted with concepts that are meaningless to me my brain autoshuts off. it just does.. :(

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that actually just made me realize why extraverted nps get confused about their extraversion...hmmm

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that actually just made me realize why extraverted nps get confused about their extraversion...hmmm

Ne is a purely internal process... and you lead with it... and you're an extrovert.

It's very confusing it seems to you guys. :)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ne is a purely internal process... and you lead with it... and you're an extrovert.

It's very confusing it seems to you guys. :)

I think its external, just not always in the verbal sense. Like Se I think it can come out in action, emotion, etc. Whatever Fi throws at it. Its like the response to Fi. Fi is personal so Ne may not always be towards other people, it really depends on Fi.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I agree, though I can deal with STJs (perhaps because I am a male ENFP, so I am socialized to be a bit more T, who knows) but when they get judgmental and negative, I start to get very annoyed and can attack them for their beliefs which I feel are wrong and harmful to others. A tad bit ironic, as I probably harm them by not accepting them and trying to help them see the error of their ways in a more positive manner.

It seems to be predominantly SJs on here.

I don't think that you hate them, perhaps you just aren't understanding where they are coming from? A lot of the time when I observe STJs and ENFPs clash it's because neither of them understand the other, and they are busy being bewildered about how exceedingly different the other is.

What do you think would happen if the two types took a step back and analyzed the other?

But at a fundamental level, most STJs simply aren't seeking to understand others(at least not the ones I know personally). The desire to understand a diversity of opinions and views and connect through those things is really an NF thing. So how do you get around that? The STJs that I know have no interest in discussing what they already know to be true in their own minds.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think its external, just not always in the verbal sense. Like Se I think it can come out in action, emotion, etc. Whatever Fi throws at it. Its like the response to Fi. Fi is personal so Ne may not always be towards other people, it really depends on Fi.

Well what I meant by what I said was that intuition is an internal process in itself, and Ne is engaged by external inspiration. So we're both right. :D